Options

April Fools!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    OP
    Post that pic on the Hillary Knows thread.
    I dare you.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

Smellyman said:

PJ_Soul said:

Kat said:

She was not going to concede early like Al Gore did and then have to retract it. The votes were still being counted and so she didn't need to make a personal appearance until it was time. She did it appropriately, but nothing she ever does will ever satisfy people who hate her. She would have made a very good president; she is so well-prepared...and...well, that's all.

It's true. I am not a huge fan of Hillary, but I will NEVER get the loathing people have built up for her... I 100% feel like people have literally been brainwashed into hating her at that level. I just don't understand how they all fell for it.
    It has been a witch hunt since 1992.

When you ask people why they hate Hillary? 99% of them will have no clue why
    She's an intelligent, successful woman. That's why.
    No it isn't.
    Most. Qualified. Candidate. Ever.
    Every time I read this it makes me wonder....all that's saying is she is the longest term CAREER POLITICIAN that ran for president. And really, that's what the country rejected. And I can go along with rejecting that...just not for trump. ;)
    I never understood this logic.

I took a flight this week on a plane to Greenville, SC. Nice town.

I got on the plane, and was thankful there was a pilot in the cockpit, as opposed to say...Harrison Ford. I thought to myself, that person looks like they know what they're doing and have been doing it for sometime. I can probably trust them to do the right thing if shit hits the fan. You know, instead of killing us all.

To each their own I guess.
    It's about having diversity. All those career politicians are the same. And just having the politician or president not being a career politician does't mean he/she doesn't have staff that has experience. You can have leadership experience without it being government experience. Lots of successful companies move great leaders around into many different positions to benefit from their leadership and questioning of the status quo. I feel the same can be true for government.
    I really don't understand how anyone (besides unsung maybe) could possibly argue against the voting public deciding how long someone sits in office.
    Congress is at an 8% approval rating but continues to elected in high percentages.

I will always push for term limits. The public is generally too stupid to do the right thing. Incumbents get entrenched and bought off by big money donors and take orders from the highest bidder rather than the public.

It is common sense.
    Alright. So Americans are too stupid to vote. Noted.
    yet he claims they voted the right guy into office last november. so which is it?
    I never said he was the right guy, I said Clinton was wrong.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

Smellyman said:

PJ_Soul said:

Kat said:

She was not going to concede early like Al Gore did and then have to retract it. The votes were still being counted and so she didn't need to make a personal appearance until it was time. She did it appropriately, but nothing she ever does will ever satisfy people who hate her. She would have made a very good president; she is so well-prepared...and...well, that's all.

It's true. I am not a huge fan of Hillary, but I will NEVER get the loathing people have built up for her... I 100% feel like people have literally been brainwashed into hating her at that level. I just don't understand how they all fell for it.
    It has been a witch hunt since 1992.

When you ask people why they hate Hillary? 99% of them will have no clue why
    She's an intelligent, successful woman. That's why.
    No it isn't.
    Most. Qualified. Candidate. Ever.
    Every time I read this it makes me wonder....all that's saying is she is the longest term CAREER POLITICIAN that ran for president. And really, that's what the country rejected. And I can go along with rejecting that...just not for trump. ;)
    I never understood this logic.

I took a flight this week on a plane to Greenville, SC. Nice town.

I got on the plane, and was thankful there was a pilot in the cockpit, as opposed to say...Harrison Ford. I thought to myself, that person looks like they know what they're doing and have been doing it for sometime. I can probably trust them to do the right thing if shit hits the fan. You know, instead of killing us all.

To each their own I guess.
    It's about having diversity. All those career politicians are the same. And just having the politician or president not being a career politician does't mean he/she doesn't have staff that has experience. You can have leadership experience without it being government experience. Lots of successful companies move great leaders around into many different positions to benefit from their leadership and questioning of the status quo. I feel the same can be true for government.
    I really don't understand how anyone (besides unsung maybe) could possibly argue against the voting public deciding how long someone sits in office.
    Congress is at an 8% approval rating but continues to elected in high percentages.

I will always push for term limits. The public is generally too stupid to do the right thing. Incumbents get entrenched and bought off by big money donors and take orders from the highest bidder rather than the public.

It is common sense.
    Alright. So Americans are too stupid to vote. Noted.
    yet he claims they voted the right guy into office last november. so which is it?
    I never said he was the right guy, I said Clinton was wrong.
    you also verbally shat on every other candidate but trump. but keep telling us you aren't/weren't happy about his election.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Hard to find hope in steaming piles of dog poop.