Quote/Story of the Day

There may already be a thread similar in nature, but I couldn't find it and wanted to share something funny that a co-worker said to me today.

I went to the mailroom to check my mail box and saw one of the Deans I work with at the College in there too. He seemed a bit annoyed so I asked him if he was having a rough day. He proceeded to walk over and then very casually say that he's sick of people throwing tissues in the men's urinals. I laughed a bit and then he followed that up with, "It's your penis, you can touch it." I just lost it. He was very clearly annoyed by the tissue issue and kept repeating that phrase.

Even funnier, is that this has become such a problem, we have little placards posted above the urinals advising people not to leave tissue in them. I told him we should replace the existing signs with the ones using his terminology.

Hope everyone's having a great day!
It's a hopeless situation...

Comments

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Dick has a sad life... His hair is a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy and his owner beats him. :lol:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    So he thinks that people are using the tissues so they don't have to touch their own dicks?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,189
    wait, people are throwing tissues in the urinals? i've never seen that anywhere.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,203
    JK_Livin said:

So he thinks that people are using the tissues so they don't have to touch their own dicks?

Yes, we have a high population of Muslim and Somali students and this is a common practice as well as the wads of toilet paper in the stalls on the floor or in the toilet with the water bottle next to it.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,203
    pjhawks said:

wait, people are throwing tissues in the urinals? i've never seen that anywhere.

Probably not overly common depending on where you live, but it's constant here. I guess I've become accustomed to seeing it.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Didn't know that touching your dick was against some religions. Why not just wear a glove all day?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,189
    JK_Livin said:

Didn't know that touching your dick was against some religions. Why not just wear a glove all day?

jeez and i thought catholic guilt was a bad thing.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    edited March 2017
    tbergs said:

There may already be a thread similar in nature, but I couldn't find it and wanted to share something funny that a co-worker said to me today.

I went to the mailroom to check my mail box and saw one of the Deans I work with at the College in there too. He seemed a bit annoyed so I asked him if he was having a rough day. He proceeded to walk over and then very casually say that he's sick of people throwing tissues in the men's urinals. I laughed a bit and then he followed that up with, "It's your penis, you can touch it." I just lost it. He was very clearly annoyed by the tissue issue and kept repeating that phrase.

Even funnier, is that this has become such a problem, we have little placards posted above the urinals advising people not to leave tissue in them. I told him we should replace the existing signs with the ones using his terminology.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

:lol: I'm thinking these men are wiping their dicks after peeing (or at least one guy is). That actually makes some sense to me - I don't feel like a shake does a thorough enough job, and I've often wondered how guys are so comfortable with what seems an inadequate clean up. But you can't fucking throw the tissue in the urinal FFS. :unamused:

Good thread idea!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    pjhawks said:

Same here, not once. Cigarette butts and hockey pucks, yes. Tissues? Never.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited March 2017
    brianlux said:

pjhawks said:

Same here, not once. Cigarette butts and hockey pucks, yes. Tissues? Never.
    Awful. Imagine you're about to enjoy one of those complimentary mints they put in them and there is a used tissue stuck to it. That kind of thing can ruin your day.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

jeez and i thought catholic guilt was a bad thing.
    :rofl::naughty:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.