Options

ISO 2 ticket to Tool @ the Gorge

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
Got locked out need any two tickets will Paypal right away. Thanks.
#FHP

Comments

• Options
    I'd love to be able to help you out, Horos.

I too battled the boys today trying for Vancouver. I considered the gorge when I repeatedly failed. I guess that wouldn't have gone well for me either, huh?

I'm disappointed we didn't meet up at Sabbath. If something pops up I'll remember your need.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

I'd love to be able to help you out, Horos.

I too battled the boys today trying for Vancouver. I considered the gorge when I repeatedly failed. I guess that wouldn't have gone well for me either, huh?

I'm disappointed we didn't meet up at Sabbath. If something pops up I'll remember your need.

I appreciate that.

I have been offered a couple but they're in Canada and the exchange rate seems to have added about $50 to the total.

Can anyone tell me what a pair cost including fees? The cost may just be out of my league.
    #FHP
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    I got a single to Vancouver and paid $155 CAD for the single, after fees. That got me on the floor, row 20
  • Options
    riley540 said:

I got a single to Vancouver and paid $155 CAD for the single, after fees. That got me on the floor, row 20

Nice pull!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    riley540 said:

I kept trying and at about 10:20 got a row 2 floor and a row 3 section 105 which is closest section to stage.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Horse2345 said:

riley540 said:

I kept trying and at about 10:20 got a row 2 floor and a row 3 section 105 which is closest section to stage.
    That's epic!! I wish I could have pulled row two!!! Super lucky!!