Options

Eddie Vedder Tickets still available for Dublin Show June 9th 2017 on Ticketmaster

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,949
    Should have picked Dublin instead of Berlin. Saw Neil in Berlin last summer. But saw PJ at that Dublin arena in 2010. And its indoors. But still. Fuck. Or Sicily maybe. But going alone Berlin seems safe, because Ive been there before. But still. Dublin is a nice place (expansive though) and would be cool seeing Eddie solo in a "big" place. But still. Fuck. Maybe I should have just roadtripped down to denmark and seen him there?

Fuck.

Berlin it is. Alone. Because the girl Im dating wont get on an airplane. Should I dump her for that? Or just go alone. Or take the train all the way down to Berlin.

Should have picked Denmark.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    gazgaz Posts: 233
    Totally agree!!
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Should have picked Dublin instead of Berlin. Saw Neil in Berlin last summer. But saw PJ at that Dublin arena in 2010. And its indoors. But still. Fuck. Or Sicily maybe. But going alone Berlin seems safe, because Ive been there before. But still. Dublin is a nice place (expansive though) and would be cool seeing Eddie solo in a "big" place. But still. Fuck. Maybe I should have just roadtripped down to denmark and seen him there?

Fuck.

Berlin it is. Alone. Because the girl Im dating wont get on an airplane. Should I dump her for that? Or just go alone. Or take the train all the way down to Berlin.

Should have picked Denmark.

Fuck.