Options

Should celebrities avoid talking politics to fans ?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

my2hands said:

Smellyman said:

Checking in...still talking about protesting......out

they talk about the same shit over and over for months on end. its lunatic behavior. they think they know everything.
    I think the conversations & debates going on around the country are fucking awesome, and ultimately good for the country and all of us.
    i think people that argue every day on the internet are lunatics. Keyboard Heroes.
    Somebody feels inadequate perhaps?
    Drink more goat's milk, it's good for cognition.
    Hahaha, the people discussing and debating current events online are lunatics ... I wonder what that makes discussion board lurkers who only drop occasional useless criticism of the people whose posts they obviously spend their time reading (or worse yet, don't read anything and simply drop by to insult people)? :giggle:
    you never discussed a topic in your life, lets get real. you argue and act like you know everything about everything. (insert yellow giggling face)
    A little harsh.I haven't gotten that impression from her, and even though I disagree on most things except Mankind, I appreciate a different view.
    thats why we have opinions. i dont see whats so "harsh" about saying someone is argumentative and seems to know everything. if thats harsh then this really is The Daily Fluff. try the Cod.
    No, being a dick for no discernible reason is the "hard" part.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    mrussel1 said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

my2hands said:

Smellyman said:

they talk about the same shit over and over for months on end. its lunatic behavior. they think they know everything.
    I think the conversations & debates going on around the country are fucking awesome, and ultimately good for the country and all of us.
    i think people that argue every day on the internet are lunatics. Keyboard Heroes.
    Hahaha, the people discussing and debating current events online are lunatics ... I wonder what that makes discussion board lurkers who only drop occasional useless criticism of the people whose posts they obviously spend their time reading (or worse yet, don't read anything and simply drop by to insult people)? :giggle:
    you never discussed a topic in your life, lets get real. you argue and act like you know everything about everything. (insert yellow giggling face)
    A little harsh.I haven't gotten that impression from her, and even though I disagree on most things except Mankind, I appreciate a different view.
    thats why we have opinions. i dont see whats so "harsh" about saying someone is argumentative and seems to know everything. if thats harsh then this really is The Daily Fluff. try the Cod.
    should celebrities avoid talking politics to fans?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

my2hands said:

Smellyman said:

youre being insensitive.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628

mrussel1 said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

my2hands said:

Smellyman said:

youre being insensitive.
    And you've turned into a troll.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

my2hands said:

Smellyman said:

youre being insensitive.
    And you've turned into a troll.
    i love you all. even the radicals.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    The Posting Guidelines.....
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

Etc..

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/67751/bombs-dropping-down
    Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic. No personal comments. Look your comments over before hitting Submit and be sure you're debating THE TOPIC.
This discussion has been closed.