PJ/EV address HOF/drummers

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

when the band put out that release that they were excited to see all their old drummers, that was nothing more than window dressing. I mean, how many of those guys can afford the price tag attached to that? if you're going to go as far to as say that, you should have bought tickets for the other guys.

Now they have to pay for them too?

What about their SO's? Them too?

Should PJ pay $40K to placate their fans who have no idea what went on behind the scenes? What if Matt Chamberlain changes his mind? Now they’re up to $60K to have the 3 drummers & their SOs at this event to keep a few fans happy?

Come on.

no, they don't have to. they had zero obligation to say "we look forward to seeing them". I'm saying if you are going to do that, and make it seem like it's those former member(s) choice to not attend, when in reality it's because they aren't rich enough to attend, pony up. you don't invite people to a party you know they can't get to because of financials. that's in poor taste.
    You're right, they had zero obligation, but fans were shitting canaries over 'Poor Dave A' getting snubbed. (how many threads popped up in the forum in the aftermath of the announcement?) People wanted Dave A to at the very least be acknowledged if he wasn't going to get inducted.

Maybe to placate the fans, (or maybe because they believe it) they release a statement saying they look forward to seeing all their past drummers there to celebrate with them, but that's not good enough for you, because literally, Poor Dave A.

First it was poor taste to not invite them. (There was a thread here imploring the band to 'do the right thing' because people here are presumptuous enough to think they know what the 'right thing' is)

Now it's poor taste to invite them but not pay for their ticket?

I have a feeling if they paid for his ticket, but didn't invite him to join them on stage you would complain about that too.

Yes / No?

What would make you happy? What would restore your faith in this band?
    oh jesus, i have not lost my faith in this band. quit being so dramatic. i was never in the 'poor dave a' camp. i think the hall is a joke, and who the fuck knows why the choose who they choose. nor do i care. i chalk their decision on who to induct as simply 'odd'.

all i said was why 'invite' them knowing they can't attend? when i invite someone to attend my party, i don't make them pay to get in. pj are multi millionaires. i think they can spare the change. but again, i didn't think they had any obligation to pay for them until they invited them.

and you are way off. if they invited him and didn't have him play i couldn't give a fuck. i think it would be awesome to have each drummer do a song, but it won't ruin my day. i thought nirvana should have had chad play a tune too. i think he deserved to be inducted as much if not more than dave grohl (chad wrote the drum parts for nevermind, and dave merely played them). but in the end, it matters not to me.
    That's the thing though. This is not Pearl Jam's party that the other drummers are being invited to. It is the HOF's party. The band is not making them pay, the HOF is. The band is just not paying for them. As far as we know.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    do we think PJ will be closing out the evening?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    my2hands said:

They will likely go on last and then some sort of all-star jam will close out the show. My fingers are still crossed for a drunken rendition of Yellow Ledbetter where no one knows the words.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,385
    JimmyV said:

my2hands said:

They will likely go on last and then some sort of all-star jam will close out the show. My fingers are still crossed for a drunken rendition of Yellow Ledbetter where no one knows the words.
    Personally I'm hoping PJ plays YL 5 times over with no drummer. That'll show 'em.

when the band put out that release that they were excited to see all their old drummers, that was nothing more than window dressing. I mean, how many of those guys can afford the price tag attached to that? if you're going to go as far to as say that, you should have bought tickets for the other guys.

Should PJ pay $40K to placate their fans who have no idea what went on behind the scenes? What if Matt Chamberlain changes his mind? Now they’re up to $60K to have the 3 drummers & their SOs at this event to keep a few fans happy?

Come on.

no, they don't have to. they had zero obligation to say "we look forward to seeing them". I'm saying if you are going to do that, and make it seem like it's those former member(s) choice to not attend, when in reality it's because they aren't rich enough to attend, pony up. you don't invite people to a party you know they can't get to because of financials. that's in poor taste.
    You're right, they had zero obligation, but fans were shitting canaries over 'Poor Dave A' getting snubbed. (how many threads popped up in the forum in the aftermath of the announcement?) People wanted Dave A to at the very least be acknowledged if he wasn't going to get inducted.

Maybe to placate the fans, (or maybe because they believe it) they release a statement saying they look forward to seeing all their past drummers there to celebrate with them, but that's not good enough for you, because literally, Poor Dave A.

First it was poor taste to not invite them. (There was a thread here imploring the band to 'do the right thing' because people here are presumptuous enough to think they know what the 'right thing' is)

I have a feeling if they paid for his ticket, but didn't invite him to join them on stage you would complain about that too.

Yes / No?

oh jesus, i have not lost my faith in this band. quit being so dramatic. i was never in the 'poor dave a' camp. i think the hall is a joke, and who the fuck knows why the choose who they choose. nor do i care. i chalk their decision on who to induct as simply 'odd'.

all i said was why 'invite' them knowing they can't attend? when i invite someone to attend my party, i don't make them pay to get in. pj are multi millionaires. i think they can spare the change. but again, i didn't think they had any obligation to pay for them until they invited them.

and you are way off. if they invited him and didn't have him play i couldn't give a fuck. i think it would be awesome to have each drummer do a song, but it won't ruin my day. i thought nirvana should have had chad play a tune too. i think he deserved to be inducted as much if not more than dave grohl (chad wrote the drum parts for nevermind, and dave merely played them). but in the end, it matters not to me.
    Fact: you're jumping to conclusions based on incomplete information. None of us know what went down when they kicked out DA, and none of us know about any conversations that have or have not taken place about induction ceremony. For all you know they could have offered to pay. You COULD jump to that conclusion, but you would prefer to assume the worst of the band...... what did you call the statement?

"Window dressing."

You're content to assume the worst of them and suggest that was nothing but PR bullshit. As I asked someone else, why are you in this fan club if you think so little of them as people?

In the end, you can jump to conclusions all you want, but you're very possibly adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5.

Afterthought: I said it before and I'll say it again: its in poor taste to count someone else's money. I'm sure you don't want anyone else counting yours, Hugh.
  • stevedsteved Posts: 651

steved said:

JimmyV said:

steved said:

My point is, nobody told them they had to write this... "Dave Krusen, Matt Chamberlain, Dave Abbruzzese and Jack Irons are each individually great players who gave their all to the early recordings and live gigs. Looking forward to seeing them and all the other musicians on the bill."

Once you have done this and not done it privately, you are subject to scrutiny if you can't accommodate their attendance.

Why bother writing the letter??? That's all... I am not implying they have the power to choose who gets inducted... They certainly get to choose their causes though.. They choose a new cause every month..

The way I look at it is those drummers represent musical contributions not personalities.. The drummers being there is a tribute to their contribution as stated in the letter. Not how they may feel about them as people today.

We have no way of knowing how they feel about any of these drummers (other than Matt Cameron, I assume they like him) today. And it is not up to Pearl Jam to accommodate anyone's attendance. They aren't throwing the party. They put it out there they would like to see all four drummers attend, but they are not responsible for getting all four drummers to attend.
    I have no idea the full story of what is really going on behind the scenes and the particulars, and I am going on partial information and blah blah... but what it looks like from my perspective is..

If these drummers can't afford a 10K banquet ticket and seems that is the situation here.. It is like saying.. Hey I would love to see ya, but you are not getting inducted, can't afford a ticket. I guess I won't see you then.. Maybe another time.. What I meant is that.. I am going to put out this press release that makes us seem like we are nice guys, when we really hadn't put any thought into it, but if it is about Global Citizens or Emissions, or Womens rights or 50 other causes we will gladly give a lot of money, but to these guys who helped craft our career's we can't help find them a chair.. hmmm. Of course they don't have to do anything.. They are not obligated to do anything...

Once again...The drummers being there is a tribute to their contribution as stated in the letter. Not how they may feel about them as people today

Honest question:

If you think so little of this band to assume the worst of them like this, (ESPECIALLY in the glaring absence of facts which you openly admit you don't have), then do you pay dues to be in their fanclub?

I love how if you disagree with a single thing about this band that we can love so much, the immediate response is that I must hate the band and why am I member of their fanclub? blah blah...C'mon...

I can love their music, shows, and happen to agree with almost all of their causes. I do have my own mind though.. I do not follow anyone or anything blindly.. If something doesn't smell right to me, I question it... I don't just follow it like a sheep with the pack.. Sorry..

Also, to me their music lives on for all time.. So 1990-1998 is always still alive in those recordings. Live and records. So those drummers are "Pearl Jam". Every time I put on Zurich 92, or Fox Theater 94" "Vs" or "No Code" I am listening to Pearl Jam. Not to 4/5's of Pearl Jam.
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,434
    edited March 2017
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
    edited March 2017
    steved said:

steved said:

JimmyV said:

steved said:

My point is, nobody told them they had to write this... "Dave Krusen, Matt Chamberlain, Dave Abbruzzese and Jack Irons are each individually great players who gave their all to the early recordings and live gigs. Looking forward to seeing them and all the other musicians on the bill."

Once you have done this and not done it privately, you are subject to scrutiny if you can't accommodate their attendance.

Why bother writing the letter??? That's all... I am not implying they have the power to choose who gets inducted... They certainly get to choose their causes though.. They choose a new cause every month..

The way I look at it is those drummers represent musical contributions not personalities.. The drummers being there is a tribute to their contribution as stated in the letter. Not how they may feel about them as people today.

We have no way of knowing how they feel about any of these drummers (other than Matt Cameron, I assume they like him) today. And it is not up to Pearl Jam to accommodate anyone's attendance. They aren't throwing the party. They put it out there they would like to see all four drummers attend, but they are not responsible for getting all four drummers to attend.
    I have no idea the full story of what is really going on behind the scenes and the particulars, and I am going on partial information and blah blah... but what it looks like from my perspective is..

If these drummers can't afford a 10K banquet ticket and seems that is the situation here.. It is like saying.. Hey I would love to see ya, but you are not getting inducted, can't afford a ticket. I guess I won't see you then.. Maybe another time.. What I meant is that.. I am going to put out this press release that makes us seem like we are nice guys, when we really hadn't put any thought into it, but if it is about Global Citizens or Emissions, or Womens rights or 50 other causes we will gladly give a lot of money, but to these guys who helped craft our career's we can't help find them a chair.. hmmm. Of course they don't have to do anything.. They are not obligated to do anything...

Once again...The drummers being there is a tribute to their contribution as stated in the letter. Not how they may feel about them as people today

Honest question:

If you think so little of this band to assume the worst of them like this, (ESPECIALLY in the glaring absence of facts which you openly admit you don't have), then do you pay dues to be in their fanclub?

I love how if you disagree with a single thing about this band that we can love so much, the immediate response is that I must hate the band and why am I member of their fanclub? blah blah...C'mon...

I can love their music, shows, and happen to agree with almost all of their causes. I do have my own mind though.. I do not follow anyone or anything blindly.. If something doesn't smell right to me, I question it... I don't just follow it like a sheep with the pack.. Sorry..

Also, to me their music lives on for all time.. So 1990-1998 is always still alive in those recordings. Live and records. So those drummers are "Pearl Jam". Every time I put on Zurich 92, or Fox Theater 94" "Vs" or "No Code" I am listening to Pearl Jam. Not to 4/5's of Pearl Jam.
    That's all well & good, but it doesn't change the fact you've come to a conclusion about a situation of which you have very limited information, yet you're still ready to assume the worst of them. THAT is why I'm curious as to your membership here. If I thought that little of a group of people, I probably wouldn’t be signing up for their fan club, but that’s just me.

You can assume I’m an apologist if you wish, you’re pretty good at making assumptions based on incomplete information, so you do you.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

Why does ANYONE fucking care?? Jesus Christ. The speculation, overreactions, and drama created around here over simple statements befuddles me. 6 pages of "why didn't they/why don't they/they should" etc. Holy fuck, there's more important shit going on in the world than Dave god damn A. It doesn't change a damn one of our lives if he goes to the fuckin thing or not.

no, it doesn't. it's just a conversation dude. chill the fuck out. you have probably 500 conversations a day with people that, in the end, make no difference in your life or anyone else's. just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you have to get all outraged about it.
    Sorry, it just pisses me off when people start spouting off what the band should or should not do and what their reasons for doing so or not doing so should be. Especially when none of us know jack about the whole situation. Like Christ, can't we just be happy the band took the time to acknowledge their past members and leave it at that?
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    a Dave A hologram will solve all the problems.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

steved said:

steved said:

JimmyV said:

steved said:

Honest question:

THAT is why I'm curious as to your membership here. If I thought that little of a group of people, I probably wouldn’t be signing up for their fan club, but that’s just me.

As I appreciate your curiosity as it pertains to the reasoning for my membership. I do not think "that little" of this group of people.. What I think is that we as fans all should be able to question the decisions and views of those we respect and love, just as we do those we don't.

I think it is kind of funny how It can be interpreted as offensive to say something about my thoughts about a bands view point, however that is a pretty harsh judgement to say to another fan you don't know because they don't agree with your perspective.
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    lolobugg said:

like the end scene of Return of the Jedi... all three hovering above the drum kit
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Jbarker said:

lolobugg said:

like the end scene of Return of the Jedi... all three hovering above the drum kit
    yep and all looking really young and in their prime. :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

JimmyV said:

my2hands said:

Personally I'm hoping PJ plays YL 5 times over with no drummer. That'll show 'em.

Come on.

Yes / No?

Fact: you're jumping to conclusions based on incomplete information. None of us know what went down when they kicked out DA, and none of us know about any conversations that have or have not taken place about induction ceremony. For all you know they could have offered to pay. You COULD jump to that conclusion, but you would prefer to assume the worst of the band...... what did you call the statement?

"Window dressing."

You're content to assume the worst of them and suggest that was nothing but PR bullshit. As I asked someone else, why are you in this fan club if you think so little of them as people?

In the end, you can jump to conclusions all you want, but you're very possibly adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5.

Afterthought: I said it before and I'll say it again: its in poor taste to count someone else's money. I'm sure you don't want anyone else counting yours, Hugh.
    i'll say it again: jesus.

i'm not assuming the 'worst' of anyone. simply stating that i thought something at face value seemed in poor taste is not saying i hate them as human beings. you are way over-dramatizing something that is really no big deal at all.

i don't live my life in these ridiculous extremes, where if i disagree with someone about something that i think they are terrible human beings. maybe you do, but i don't.

i'm in this fan club because i love the band, and have since 1992 . is that so fucking hard to understand?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Why does ANYONE fucking care?? Jesus Christ. The speculation, overreactions, and drama created around here over simple statements befuddles me. 6 pages of "why didn't they/why don't they/they should" etc. Holy fuck, there's more important shit going on in the world than Dave god damn A. It doesn't change a damn one of our lives if he goes to the fuckin thing or not.

no, it doesn't. it's just a conversation dude. chill the fuck out. you have probably 500 conversations a day with people that, in the end, make no difference in your life or anyone else's. just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you have to get all outraged about it.
    Sorry, it just pisses me off when people start spouting off what the band should or should not do and what their reasons for doing so or not doing so should be. Especially when none of us know jack about the whole situation. Like Christ, can't we just be happy the band took the time to acknowledge their past members and leave it at that?
    i enjoy hypothetical conversations. maybe you don't. that's fine. but i get tired of all the "just appreciate (this) and shut up" stuff i see on this board all the time. you don't like it? move on. or join in. whatever.

i personally don't give a shit if they acknowledged their past drummers or not. all this dave a nonsense has been blown way out of proportion. i had a drummer for a few years in my band 15 years ago and i don't even remember his last fucking name.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    lolobugg said:

Jbarker said:

lolobugg said:

yep and all looking really young and in their prime. :lol:
    With the band replacing audio and shit on the Unplugged release like they're George Lucas makes me believe it would be young Hayden all over the place :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited March 2017
    "None of us know jack about the whole situation"

If we knew Jack we could just ask him.... sorry I know that was just terrible...

ok...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    PJ_Soul said:

igotid88 said:

on2legs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Really the RRHOF should change some rules. They manage to rub people the wrong way every year with this issue. Maybe they should consider just communicating with the nominees, and asking the current members who they'd like to include, and end it there. To me, it seems most appropriate for the bands to be deciding who deserves to be acknowledged and who they aren't comfortable with - they are really the only ones with the appropriate knowledge in this context, and they are the ones who should be making the decision to piss someone off or not, lol.

But what do you do with a band like Journey? Their current lead singer is not being inducted... should he be making a decision about Steve Perry being inducted? Seems like a conflict of interest.

Entrants should probably be left up to the Hall. Most of the time they get it right. I know in many sports there are sentimental fan favorites who don't get into the Hall of Fame. They're popular with the fans, but their career accomplishments don't always measure up to Hall of Fame standards.
    Who ever controls the active band should make the call. Just like they make the call to record a new album or tour.

The RnR HoF doesn't need to induct anything beyond THE BAND/ARTIST. Then whoever they want to bring up on stage and whatever is up to the band/artist.
    some bands have like 80 members over the years
    That's a lot. What bands have had 80 members over time unless you count stand in and back up musicians, who wouldn't count? ... I seriously doubt a band like that would end up inviting 80 people to be inducted with them in any case. But if they did do that, why not? The only way it puts out the RRHOF is that they need to have a longer list in the little display for the band in the hall, and provide enough seats for those who manage to show up.
    ELO has had 40 members over the years.
    I miss igotid88
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    KV4053 said:

Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!
    Donna Martin Graduates!

:lol: This is awesome.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,330
    edited March 2017
    Via Instagram ..

davekrusen - Great to watch one of my biggest influences #MFC work up close. Thanks to Ed, Jeff, Mike &Stone for the amazing jam and fun hang✌
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    One week!!!!! :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    demetrios said:

Via Instagram ..

davekrusen - Great to watch one of my biggest influences #MFC work up close. Thanks to Ed, Jeff, Mike &Stone for the amazing jam and fun hang✌

In Jeff's words...Pure Stoke! I'm really happy for Dave K.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    WHERES THE DAVE A MATT C SELFIE?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    that pic seriously gave me some positive vibes. Love it
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    1 week until this thread can lock up and disappear!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    What an incredibly generous gesture by the band and especially Matt. Dave seems like a terrific humble guy.
  • Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    How is it that industry insiders and ex-employees blow the lid off of scandals before they hit the press and disclose hidden truths via forums, blind gossip sites, etc-in every hollywood scandal from drugs to sex rituals to murder cover-ups, but we STILL have the same "Dave A acting like a rockstar/disagreeing with the TM boycott" story?

There is more to this story and I'm surpised it still hasn't been fully divulged-especially on this board.
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
    What differs in Dave krusens drumming on Ten and Matt C's take on the songs? Does he play them like Dave did, or are there big differences?

How is it that industry insiders and ex-employees blow the lid off of scandals before they hit the press and disclose hidden truths via forums, blind gossip sites, etc-in every hollywood scandal from drugs to sex rituals to murder cover-ups, but we STILL have the same "Dave A acting like a rockstar/disagreeing with the TM boycott" story?

There is more to this story and I'm surpised it still hasn't been fully divulged-especially on this board.

so spill it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This discussion has been closed.