Options

If only we could get tickets for show!!

merckxemerckxe Posts: 3
edited March 2017 in The Porch
Having patiently waited to get tickets for the EV London shows @ the Apollo I was on the spot to grab tickets the second they went on sale, in fact there were three of us in the same room going for ticket! Did we get one between us or did the "bots" snaffle the lot? You guessed it all tickets were gone in two seconds of the sale and again true fans didn't get a look in.
The secondary sites had them for sale for 3 x the original face value two minutes later?
Why no pre-sale? And why do we have to pay stupid prices these days just to see the band we love?!?
Post edited by merckxe on

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,537
    Sucks you didn't get tickets.

There was a fan club presale though.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    EV solo tickets are the only shows I've had trouble getting tickets. The smaller venues mean less tickets but there is still high demand.

Keep watching the ticket sites to see if there is a random ticket drop.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Sucks you didn't get tickets.

There was a fan club presale though.

• Options
    Sure there was a pre sale?
    I've now got tickets to Fienze rock in Florence direct from ltaly... tickets, flights and accommodation is cheaper than the fucking resale site. Ticketmaster are a bunch of cockwombles!
  • Options
    PS I met Eddie last time I saw PJ in Italy, Turino 2006
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    The UK government has been saying that it will combat these so called fake ticket buyers.. I just hope they do and do it fast