Options

ISO: Dallas '98 poster AP - trade Dallas 98 show & $400 cash

maverickmaverick Posts: 1,184
edited March 2017 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking for a signed and numbered Dallas '98 AP poster (two slushies).

I am happy to send in return a Dallas '98 show (unsigned) poster along with $400 cash.

Please pm. Let's make a deal.
If you have an AP and it's not already framed, you still will have the same poster, albeit unsigned, but along with lots of cash.
Post edited by maverick on

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    If you can't find a deal, I am looking for a show version
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,706
    maverick said:

I'm looking for a signed and numbered Dallas '98 AP poster (two slushies).

I am happy to send in return a Dallas '98 show (unsigned) poster along with cash (in the hundreds).

Please pm. Let's make a deal.
    If you have an AP and it's not already framed, you still will have the same poster, albeit unsigned, but along with lots of cash.

My friend, you are crazy LOL

(ps please someone help Brian, you'll not meet a nicer guy and you never know you might even be lucky enough to form a friendship you'll never regret)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,706
    (B if you want I'll sign the show one in pencil for you and make up a number 1998 style for you, it might make sense but then considering the Mansfield posters numbering from this year it wont really matter) LOL
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump. Offering $400 cash and a Dallas '98 show poster for a Dallas '98 signed and numbered poster.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I have a Dallas 98 signed AP that I bought from a seller on ebeans maybe 5 years back. It was already framed but in great shape. I can look at how he framed it and see what the condition is and get back to you, since he mailed it to me in the frame and I just placed it directly on my wall without taking it out and inspecting it. PM me sometime and I'll exchange some pics when I can check into it.
  • Options

I have a Dallas 98 signed AP that I bought from a seller on ebeans maybe 5 years back. It was already framed but in great shape. I can look at how he framed it and see what the condition is and get back to you, since he mailed it to me in the frame and I just placed it directly on my wall without taking it out and inspecting it. PM me sometime and I'll exchange some pics when I can check into it.

Pm sent.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    Amazing!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore