Options

The EV Euro 2017 Tour Positivity Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    my2hands said:

Man...omg...it doesnt even have eddie sings there..we can just sit and have a long chat and we watch that wiew and have a drink

It looks like the cheap seats are the way to go so you can take in the entire experience... up front you're just going to see a Corona box lol
    good point that, although a lot of folk like to be recognised by Ed and get the all important eye contact lol
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    See ye in Cork Boy!!!!
  • Options
    lugnutlugnut Asheville Posts: 67
    ....maybe I drank too much the night before the auction - somehow got loose with the credit card and woke-up without a tattoo but with a Sicily trip!
    Please PM if we can get some pre-event stuff together or if you know anything about the area that isn't easily found just googl'n...can't wait to meet you all in Taormina. Cheers.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    good luck today!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AM64849AM64849 Posts: 2
    Holy s*€$! Amsterdam sold out in less than 5 mins and tickets are going for €449 1stRang €399 2nd Rang on Seatwave already
  • Options
    This is more than positivity now....second show at sicily
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,945

This is more than positivity now....second show at sicily

Absolutely!

Hope everybody got the tickets they wanted.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    At first I was supposed to go to Dublin and Cork, as they're just a few hours away from me. And this morning it turned out I'm in for both London shows too! :innocent::smiley:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Awesome! Can't wait.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    I am positively broke :lol:
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    PJNB said:

Sounds like it s well worth it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    emjot said:

At first I was supposed to go to Dublin and Cork, as they're just a few hours away from me. And this morning it turned out I'm in for both London shows too! :innocent::smiley:

I'm glad :)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

It's going to be one amazing trip. We have never been to Italy and now are going to Venice, Florence, Rome, and Sicily. It's going to be hard to leave the kiddies at home but they are in good hands. Seeing Eddie play at the Taormina Theatre at the end of the trip is going to be something else.
  • Options
    lugnutlugnut Asheville Posts: 67
    It was surprisingly hard getting tix through the site in Italian but finally scored for night 2 in teatro
    Antico .... I was so hoping for a 2nd night at this venue to make the long trip from North Carolina that much more worth it .... 1st trip to Europe - - thank you EV!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    PJNB said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

It's going to be one amazing trip. We have never been to Italy and now are going to Venice, Florence, Rome, and Sicily. It's going to be hard to leave the kiddies at home but they are in good hands. Seeing Eddie play at the Taormina Theatre at the end of the trip is going to be something else.
    italy is awesome! you are going to love it. plus being away from the kids is always a plus!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    PJNB said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

You will love your trip.
    And potentially June is the best month of the year to come here!
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • Options
    lugnut said:

It was surprisingly hard getting tix through the site in Italian but finally scored for night 2 in teatro
    Antico .... I was so hoping for a 2nd night at this venue to make the long trip from North Carolina that much more worth it .... 1st trip to Europe - - thank you EV!

Awesome!!!if you need any info let us know!!
  • Options
    elen said:

PJNB said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

You will love your trip.
    Ita gonna be kinda hot in june!!
  • Options
    elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188

elen said:

PJNB said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

You will love your trip.
    Ita gonna be kinda hot in june!!
    It will be hot but hopefully dry. July and August tend to be a lot more humid.
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    I'm so happy for all of you!

So hoping for something here soon. Come on guys or just EV, come see us in Dallas, or anywhere in Texas.
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    Won Amsterdam night 1, and managed to get a regular ticket for night 2.

Ten club does not state where you are seated, but the standard ticket has me on row 3!

I would like to hear so many, but I'm really hoping for Arc, Thumbing My Way and Guaranteed

I live nearby, so no crazy trip for me this time.

I missed Ed in Carré in 2012. So he has been my White Whale ever since. So stoked!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    SS94569SS94569 Posts: 24
    I have 2 tickets for Cork for sale, tiered seating block B, selling for face value, I got a bit carried away booking tickets, wanted Dublin but managed get these before I checked if I could do that date. :s oops
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Everybody have fun! Hopefully the band will be in Europe next year and I will be able to go lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Yazdib2Yazdib2 Posts: 1
    Hey everyone! I'm coming over from Ottawa Canada.
    I'll be at London #1 Dublin and Cork! Reach out if you want to hit up some pubs before or after.
    Cheers!!
  • Options
    arewhyehenarewhyehen Posts: 2
    Yazdib2 said:
    Hey everyone! I'm coming over from Ottawa Canada. I'll be at London #1 Dublin and Cork! Reach out if you want to hit up some pubs before or after. Cheers!!
    I am from London, Canada and contemplating flying over for the show in Cork. I lived there for a year and want to go back. Spend as much time as you can in Cork. Dublin is nothing special. I can give you some places to check out. Ton of great pubs and a beautiful city centre. Drink Murphy's stout while there. It's brewed right in Cork and is delicious. Way better than Guinness.
  • Options
    Doing a super quick trip to Cork from Finland - in Sun afternoon, out Mon morning. :D Unfortunately can't stay longer this time. But hey - EV in my best friend's home town with her - what could be better and more worth it?!