Ticket pricing

1789101113»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

just_one said:

just_one said:

JimmyV said:

If these tickets were overpriced they wouldn't sell. We'll see what happens but I'm betting near every single ticket will sell. By definition then they cannot be overpriced. This band has spent more than two decades building its reputation as an incredible live act. Not every band has done that. Eddie is the front man. He's charging a price he knows he can get. I personally don't need any more explanation or rationalization than that. I'm not apologizing for Eddie or making excuses for Eddie because needs me to do neither. This is the price. Pay it or don't. I'm not in Europe but if I were I would to see him with Glen again. The 2012 shows in Florida were that good.

bam...its crazy....and what is most crazy shit is that people complaining fdor month where is tour announcement???
    after the rumors starts..where the fuck is the uk dates??when they get dates,,why is only london..and when go to buy tix..why is so expensive the ticket????
    they will not be happy with anything...if eddie visit their house..they will bitch why he didnt bring his own drinks and finish their wine...
    some sould live in Greece ,when they never get any fuckin dates and need 500 euros,..just to get out of the country to visit a country eddie and pj plays..they need a fuckin bus ride cost 2 dollars and 30 minutes to arrive to the venue..and some of us need to travel the half planet to see 3 hours of quality music..no need to mention people from asia-africa..they will never see them in their continent...
    this situATION shows who loves the BAnds and who loves them when its easy for them..
    when u love something u dont start with IF..ir ask for contitions to love it..
    we only live once.,,be fuckin happy and live the life and get what u can..today will never come back again..
    ill quote the lyrics of a song we not suppose to to "mention" here...bu changing one word..

Look around, she’ll NOT always be there.....

Gonna let it ride
    you do realise not all people are rich like you and cant spent 500 € (which is some cases is a month income) to go to other coutries multiples times and see a band play and that doesnt make them love PJ or Ed more than u right?

who said im rich,,,seems u are good in assuming thing..
    i just see t life half glass full and i donbt bitch for everything i cant do
    u love eddie when comes to portugal and its a greedy bad person charging alot when he doesnt play your country
    u sure aint a normal wage guy and if u say u are , u are just being a hypocrite or u have no sense of whats going on around you.

u go to a gazilion of shows every fuckin tour , which of itself is not cheap AT ALL!!

i love eddie when he comes to portugal but to be honest if he charged more than 100 fuckin euros for a ticket even here in lisbon i probably wouldnt go.
    im not gonna call u names like u do....i have arguments in this conversation..cos i know how music intustry works and u clearly not
    second..its my life and i can spent my money the way i want...
    its your choice what u gonna do when pj goes go your country..
    if pj ever come to mine,...i will be at GA at the rail ...even if tickets costs 10 million euros and i need to rob the european bank for make that happen
    Listen to this guy. He thinks hes an expert on how the music industry works! And anybody who disagrees with him doesnt understand how the music industry works. You would make a great american politician dimitris!

JimmyV said:

Sting, comparably priced.
    Dave and Tim, underpriced but not sold out.

What exactly is the issue here again?

man,i gave the exable..
    im going to dave- tim shows..
    31th march..vienna 140 euros
    next day at prague 60 euros..
    well they dont hate the austians and love the czechs..has to do with the venue and all mention in previous comments!!!
    Then why are ALL his shows over £100?? By this logic then he should have a show or 2 for 60 euros somewhere correct?? You just made the argument against yourself!!
    there are shows with lower than 100 prices..check the public sales..i already post taormina ones..
    and for sure some people knows how things goes,..some other they dont..its how it is...no biggie

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

just_one said:

just_one said:

JimmyV said:

If these tickets were overpriced they wouldn't sell. We'll see what happens but I'm betting near every single ticket will sell. By definition then they cannot be overpriced. This band has spent more than two decades building its reputation as an incredible live act. Not every band has done that. Eddie is the front man. He's charging a price he knows he can get. I personally don't need any more explanation or rationalization than that. I'm not apologizing for Eddie or making excuses for Eddie because needs me to do neither. This is the price. Pay it or don't. I'm not in Europe but if I were I would to see him with Glen again. The 2012 shows in Florida were that good.

bam...its crazy....and what is most crazy shit is that people complaining fdor month where is tour announcement???
    after the rumors starts..where the fuck is the uk dates??when they get dates,,why is only london..and when go to buy tix..why is so expensive the ticket????
    they will not be happy with anything...if eddie visit their house..they will bitch why he didnt bring his own drinks and finish their wine...
    some sould live in Greece ,when they never get any fuckin dates and need 500 euros,..just to get out of the country to visit a country eddie and pj plays..they need a fuckin bus ride cost 2 dollars and 30 minutes to arrive to the venue..and some of us need to travel the half planet to see 3 hours of quality music..no need to mention people from asia-africa..they will never see them in their continent...
    this situATION shows who loves the BAnds and who loves them when its easy for them..
    when u love something u dont start with IF..ir ask for contitions to love it..
    we only live once.,,be fuckin happy and live the life and get what u can..today will never come back again..
    ill quote the lyrics of a song we not suppose to to "mention" here...bu changing one word..

Look around, she’ll NOT always be there.....

Gonna let it ride
    you do realise not all people are rich like you and cant spent 500 € (which is some cases is a month income) to go to other coutries multiples times and see a band play and that doesnt make them love PJ or Ed more than u right?

who said im rich,,,seems u are good in assuming thing..
    i just see t life half glass full and i donbt bitch for everything i cant do
    u love eddie when comes to portugal and its a greedy bad person charging alot when he doesnt play your country
    u sure aint a normal wage guy and if u say u are , u are just being a hypocrite or u have no sense of whats going on around you.

u go to a gazilion of shows every fuckin tour , which of itself is not cheap AT ALL!!

i love eddie when he comes to portugal but to be honest if he charged more than 100 fuckin euros for a ticket even here in lisbon i probably wouldnt go.
    im not gonna call u names like u do....i have arguments in this conversation..cos i know how music intustry works and u clearly not
    second..its my life and i can spent my money the way i want...
    its your choice what u gonna do when pj goes go your country..
    if pj ever come to mine,...i will be at GA at the rail ...even if tickets costs 10 million euros and i need to rob the european bank for make that happen
    Listen to this guy. He thinks hes an expert on how the music industry works! And anybody who disagrees with him doesnt understand how the music industry works. You would make a great american politician dimitris!

JimmyV said:

Sting, comparably priced.
    Dave and Tim, underpriced but not sold out.

What exactly is the issue here again?

man,i gave the exable..
    im going to dave- tim shows..
    31th march..vienna 140 euros
    next day at prague 60 euros..
    well they dont hate the austians and love the czechs..has to do with the venue and all mention in previous comments!!!
    Then why are ALL his shows over £100?? By this logic then he should have a show or 2 for 60 euros somewhere correct?? You just made the argument against yourself!!
    and as for the personal comment,of names and irony ,i dont care u waste your time,,i listen alot all those years in social media..i dont care or reply or go in this low level....
    when u dont have information and know thing in a topic,usualy when arguments dont work thats the normal reaction...i learn to ignore all this..im an expert for sure at pj social media forums and pages..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    It seems ou think you have acheived a holier than thou position D. Take it down a notch
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    This thread is done. See the Posting Guidelines.
    Be nice and respectful. Personal attacks are not ok. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. `
This discussion has been closed.