Options

"State of Love & Trust" RSD 2017 7"

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

MDYoung said:

State of love and trust/Breath release limited to 500.

If this is true I might just buy it aftermarket. Screw waiting on line...
    Yeah I wouldn't wait in line just for a 7" but DMB is also releasing Red Rocks from 1995 in a four vinyl pack so I'll be in line for that sucker. Excited to see what else is hitting. Maybe another Kiss My Amps from Petty.

Where did you see dmb is releasing red rocks on vinyl?
    My record store confirmed it to me. He kept saying it was Red Rocks 8/15/9... but I think the order form was truncated. 8/15/95 is the Red Rocks release which is 20 years old this year and that makes perfect sense that it would be the one. The only 'disappointment' I would say is that last years RSD was also from the 95 tour, but that was so good I'm not complaining.
    Just saw it on jambands. Wow incredible. Too bad I won't be able to get one since I live in Canada. Any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

MDYoung said:

State of love and trust/Breath release limited to 500.

If this is true I might just buy it aftermarket. Screw waiting on line...
    Yeah I wouldn't wait in line just for a 7" but DMB is also releasing Red Rocks from 1995 in a four vinyl pack so I'll be in line for that sucker. Excited to see what else is hitting. Maybe another Kiss My Amps from Petty.

Where did you see dmb is releasing red rocks on vinyl?
    My record store confirmed it to me. He kept saying it was Red Rocks 8/15/9... but I think the order form was truncated. 8/15/95 is the Red Rocks release which is 20 years old this year and that makes perfect sense that it would be the one. The only 'disappointment' I would say is that last years RSD was also from the 95 tour, but that was so good I'm not complaining.
    Just saw it on jambands. Wow incredible. Too bad I won't be able to get one since I live in Canada. Any help would be appreciated
    I can try to help you out if they let me pick up two. I'm not sure how much shipping and such is to Canada but if you remind me as we get close, I promise to do what I can. I plan on getting there at 5 AM.
  • Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    RSD is basically the reason im steering out of record collecting. Ill keep collecting PJ stuff and the occasional album that I love all the way through, but im not dishing out the money and the time for these things
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    My shop owner is saying it's a run of 5000 not 500. But what the hell does he know. Or what does anyone know for that matter. Let's wait for additional info before we all get our panties in a bunch
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    BronyBrony Posts: 628
    Honestly...record stores?? I don't know if I've seen one in 20 years. I live about a half hour north of NYC, im sure there are some down in the village or something...but you guys have them in suburbs? I guess rents around here are way too high and they'd be out of businesss in a month
  • Options
    LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    Brony said:

Honestly...record stores?? I don't know if I've seen one in 20 years. I live about a half hour north of NYC, im sure there are some down in the village or something...but you guys have them in suburbs? I guess rents around here are way too high and they'd be out of businesss in a month

Wow, really?? Are you joking? All the cool kids at school have record players now and buy lots of records. Seriously, they're back. They won't be out of business.
  • Options
    BronyBrony Posts: 628

Brony said:

Wow, really?? Are you joking? All the cool kids at school have record players now and buy lots of records. Seriously, they're back. They won't be out of business.
    I have my own vinyl (thanks to pj and my parents)....but have no idea where a "record store" is. I've also seen a few shelves of vinyl at Barnes and Noble, but nowhere else.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Brony said:

Brony said:

I have my own vinyl (thanks to pj and my parents)....but have no idea where a "record store" is. I've also seen a few shelves of vinyl at Barnes and Noble, but nowhere else.
    Went on a vinyl tour a few months ago with @derbydave. Columbus OH has quite a number to choose from.
    https://m.facebook.com/spoonfulrecords
    https://m.facebook.com/magnoliathunder
    https://m.facebook.com/lostweekendrecords/
    https://m.facebook.com/RecordsPerMinute

@dankind and @Halifax2TheMax stopped by Newbury with me when I was visiting Boston last spring. I was there on RSD. It was great!
    https://www.newburycomics.com

A local place:
    https://m.facebook.com/squarerecordsakron

Record stores exist. They are all over. I promise.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    Brony said:

Brony said:

In a 30 mile radius I have:
    Princeton Record Exchange, Princeton, NJ
    Jack's Music Shop, Red Bank, NJ
    Vintage Vinyl: Fords, NJ
    Comic Book Shop: Howell, NJ (3 miles from my house)

You just have to look around.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    deadendp said:

Brony said:

Brony said:

Went on a vinyl tour a few months ago with @derbydave. Columbus OH has quite a number to choose from.
    https://m.facebook.com/spoonfulrecords
    https://m.facebook.com/magnoliathunder
    https://m.facebook.com/lostweekendrecords/
    https://m.facebook.com/RecordsPerMinute

@dankind and @Halifax2TheMax stopped by Newbury with me when I was visiting Boston last spring. I was there on RSD. It was great!
    https://www.newburycomics.com

A local place:
    https://m.facebook.com/squarerecordsakron

Record stores exist. They are all over. I promise.
    And 3 of the 4 are on the same street within a few miles of each other!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    edited March 2017

I told this to my buddy the other day, a fellow 10c member, and he told me I was crazy.

I think Seasons is better than both PJ songs and so is Chloe/Crown...

I'm going Breath as 4th best song on Singles & SOLAT #5/6
    my2hands said:

Seasons at the TOTD show I saw was incredible

You are spot on, sir!

...I messed the quote up but too lazy to fix on the app lol
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,474

My shop owner is saying it's a run of 5000 not 500. But what the hell does he know. Or what does anyone know for that matter. Let's wait for additional info before we all get our panties in a bunch

What's the matter with you? You need to have an emotional, knee-jerk reaction to limited or false information. It's the way of social media.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

What's the matter with you? You need to have an emotional, knee-jerk reaction to limited or false information. It's the way of social media.
    Agreed. I take the number and divide by 100. I'm saying there's 5 out there.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Brony said:

Brony said:

We have so many, there is a record store in town that exclusively deals in 78 rpm 10 " records, no LP or 45s.
    http://vintagemusiccompany.com/
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Brony said:

You must not live in a big city or a major college town. Just in my city, population 100,000 plus a big university, there are 3 vinyl stores that I know of. Plus one more in the next town.
  • Options
    fl4tdrivenfl4tdriven Moscow, PA Posts: 332
    My local record store is hoping to get some in, but no guarantee of course. I'd like to get a copy, but I'll be in NYC on RSD for other non-related activities so my chances of getting one are slim.
    Philly 10/21/13 - MSG 5/1/16 - Fenway 8/5/16 - TOTD 11/4/16
  • Options
    AG280962AG280962 Posts: 66
    I just took a glimpse at the list and PJ is listed as 5000 copies and not 500 copies as I initially posted.
  • Options
    AG280962 said:

I just took a glimpse at the list and PJ is listed as 5000 copies and not 500 copies as I initially posted.

Well that's an important extra 0
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    mrussel1 said:

AG280962 said:

Well that's an important extra 0
    Yes it is... everybody can calm down now.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Hopefully we can pre-order from Bullmoose or something. I can no longer justify dedicating an entire day and 6 hours of driving to get a record or two. Even though I absolutely love the store I go to.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825
    AG280962 said:

Great news. Thanks!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,931

Hopefully we can pre-order from Bullmoose or something. I can no longer justify dedicating an entire day and 6 hours of driving to get a record or two. Even though I absolutely love the store I go to.

BM won't take pre orders. Their leftovers sale is always a nightmare. That being said, with 5000 copies, I cant imagine this won't be selling on the after market for more than double retail about a month after RSD. I don't think this will be expensive to get. Especially since the full Singles LP comes out soon after.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Is the RSD list out?
  • Options
    Now that I clarified the quantity (the extra 0 was cut from the first list I've seen). I don't think it will hard to get at all - they might even end up on the 10C store.
  • Options
    Jed said:

Is the RSD list out?

There is another volume of DMB for you. I'm already looking at the very least $400 in record spending.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    AG280962 said:

Now that I clarified the quantity (the extra 0 was cut from the first list I've seen). I don't think it will hard to get at all - they might even end up on the 10C store.

Sweet! Are there any other Pearl Jam related RSD releases to look forward too?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

AG280962 said:

Just the Lost Dogs reissue.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

AG280962 said:

There are a few things that might interest the PJ fanbase, but I don't think anything major. I know there is a new Alice in Chains release. I will take a better look at the list and I will reply back with more releases that might interest PJ fans
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    mrussel1 said:

demetrios said:

AG280962 said:

Just the Lost Dogs reissue.
    Lost Ferrets

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    AG280962 said:

demetrios said:

AG280962 said:

There are a few things that might interest the PJ fanbase, but I don't think anything major. I know there is a new Alice in Chains release. I will take a better look at the list and I will reply back with more releases that might interest PJ fans
    Thank you!! :)