Options

Proud & Loud! Girls are Breaking the Glass Fader!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,745
    Bump! :)
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    back to the top
  • Options
    @ Soundgirls.org

We just received some new rewards - Sennheiser Microphones and HeadPhones, Tegan & Sara Vinyl Collection, Wine Tasting and Shopping at Guitar Center. Thank you to everyone that has donated! We are almost at 50% of our goal. Please share in your social media circles......Thank You Again.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    Anyone into sound and recording will find some amazing stuff here
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    pdalowsky said:

Anyone into sound and recording will find some amazing stuff here

Indeed! I've wanted to go into audio engineering during my years in High School but there weren't any schools here in the Martimes & it was a lot of mula to go live & complete it over in Toronto. Didn't have the money. So I changed my mind and went with something else. Some day's I think about it. What Karrie Keyes & her team @ Sound Girls are doing is an AMAZING job! :)

https://www.generosity.com/education-fundraising/proud-and-loud-girls-are-breaking-the-glass-fader

ABOUT THE SOUNDGIRLS LIVE SOUND CAMP FOR GIRLS

SoundGirls.Org Live Sound Camp for Girls is a one-week program for youth who want to learn about live music and event production. The camp curriculum teaches the skills and technology to run a live show – the girls learn everything from wrapping cables to running a mixing board in a safe environment with inspiring mentors. At the end of the week, the girls show off what they’ve learned by running a live concert, from load-in to load-out.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    @ Soundgirls.org

If you are looking to build a tool kit - Lots of great items everyone needs. UE900s, Microphones, Pro-Tools, SoundTools Cable Testers - You save on tax and shipping and it is Tax Deductible - Help us reach our goal
  • Options
    Bump! :)
  • Options
    Those who can't view images at work ..

What just added ..

$400 Pearl Jam Jackalope Poster Pkg
    Pearl Jam Fenway Ames Bros Jackalope Poster from Aug 5/7 2016 Plus 2 E.V. Fenway Picks and Set Lists from both shows. Plus 2 Surprise Posters.
    1 out of 1 claimed
    Estimated delivery: April 2017

$400 Pearl Jam Wrigley Package
    Pearl Jam Goodies from Wrigley Field Shows 2017. You will receive one poster from the show (surprise) set lists from both shows and two E.V. Wrigley Field Picks.
    1 out of 6 claimed

$600 Pearl Jam Thomas Fenway & More
    Steve Thomas Pearl Jam poster Fenway Park Boston Plus Two E.V. Fenway Picks and Set Lists from both Fenway Shows. Plus surprise bonus poster.
    0 out of 1 claimed
  • Options
    3 Wrigley Packages left ..
  • Options
    $600 Pearl Jam Thomas Fenway & More package taken. 2 - $400 Pearl Jam Wrigley Packages left!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    1 Pearl Jam Wrigley Package left!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for the heads up Demetrios-going to grab a Wrigley package and a mixer.

FYI

I was only at night 2 for both shows and would rather have the Wrigley1 setlist go to someone who was there and it would mean more to.

So to whoever bought the Fenway package-or to anyone that ended up getting a Fenway 2-let me know and I'd me more than willing trade it head up.

Either way-I'd like it to go to someone who was there, no sense in me sitting on it.

Thanks again Demetrios.
    Post edited by Little Italy on
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    You're welcome @Little Italy :)
  • Options
    All 6 Wrigley packages called for.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Damn missed a Wrigley package, that would be sweet.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    scurtis said:

Same here, emailed them to see if I could swap my mystery PJ award for the Wrigley award and they were already gone.

I'll post what I get (they said mine's already shipped) and hopefully someone's willing to trade a pic or set list.
  • Options
    @ Soundgirls.org

You can pick up a Sennheiser e835 below retail - free shipping - tax-deductible and support SoundGirls. We have almost reached our fundraising goal - but still have some fantastic rewards. https://igg.me/at/JuAJGN3xJ4w

The Sennheiser e835 handheld dynamic vocal microphone gives you incredible performance and dependability at an equally incredible price! Able to handle high sound pressure levels, the e835 is also very effective at rejecting feedback. Add to that its ultra-low handling noise and its incredibly rugged construction, and you've got an affordable stage mic that's built to last! Whether you're setting up a single live mic for a coffeehouse or several onstage in the concert hall, the e835 is a great mic to have in your rig!

• Options
    scurtis said:

If they add more Wrigly packages will PM you.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    Received my PJ package today - setlists for MSG 1&2 and Hampton from the 2016 tour, 2 EV and a Jeff pic, merch staff tags and what appears to be the 2013 Lightning Bolt US itinerary. Really cool stuff.

If anyone picked up a Wrigley package and looking for trades, let me know.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    I got mine today too. Instead of the itinerary, IAlong with the same merch staff passes, I got a Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony laminate specific to PJ, I got a Mike Pick and two EV's and I got set lists from the PJ 20 Toronto shows that I was at, so that was good.

• Options
    Sweet scores you two! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    oops, duplicate
    Post edited by andyfarrimond on
  • Options

Got mine yesterday as well. Couple of EV picks and a Jeff, Yield tour postcards, the same merch passes and Philly 1 & 2 setlists from 2016.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    demetrios said:

scurtis said:

If they add more Wrigly packages will PM you.
    Thanks dude.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."