Wishlist Foundation Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Fundraiser Locations & Info

Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
edited March 2017 in The Porch
Welcome to the Wishlist Foundation 2017 Pearl Jam Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Wishlist Preparty Fundraisers Summary Thread!

Here you will find an informational summary for the fundraisers and links for more information. To donate or volunteer, please contact the organizer(s) or email wishlistfoundation@gmail.com.

Wishlist Foundation is fan-run and not affiliated with Pearl Jam, Ten Club LLC, Vitalogy Foundation, its management or any of its related entities.

============ 2017 ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME ===============

note: fundraiser locations are different for each day

Thursday, April 6: Brooklyn, NY
Organizers: Gina L, Stacey S, Carin C
Location: McMahon's Public House 39 5th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11217 (718) 230-4549
Time: 6 PM to 11 PM
Beneficiaries: Planned Parenthood Brooklyn, New York Civil Liberties Union - NYCLU, and The Bronx Freedom Fund
EVENT INFO: Facebook

Friday, April 7: Brooklyn, NY
Organizers: Gina L, Stacey S, Carin C
Location: Kings Beer Hall (The KBH) 84 Saint Marks Pl, Brooklyn NY 11217 (347) 227-7238
Time: 1 PM to 5 PM
Beneficiaries: Planned Parenthood Brooklyn, New York Civil Liberties Union - NYCLU, and The Bronx Freedom Fund
EVENT INFO: Facebook

Saturday, April 8: Brooklyn, NY - fan meetup only (Champagne Breakfast)
Location: McMahon's Public House 39 5th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11217 (718) 230-4549
Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
INFO: Facebook
Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
♥♥♥
Post edited by Foxy Mop on

Comments

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Six weeks from today BUMP! :smiley::bee:
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited March 2017
    I'm looking for a place to stay, flying in solo Thursday night staying until Saturday morning, plan on attending the Wishlist pre-party Friday, can anyone recommend a place with a low price tag? $300 per night is something I just can't do.....thank you!!
    (IPS) I found a place to stay, see you at the pre-show!! :joy:
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    Four weeks and counting, bumpity :smiley:
    jjflash said:

=)=)=):joy::whistle::heart::bow::clap::peace::rock_on::triumph:=)
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Pretty cool!

Wishlist Foundation Limited Edition RNRHOF Brooklyn Pre-Party Fundraiser button and sticker set. Comes with 1" Button and 3"x3" Sticker.

Designed by Wishlist Art Director Branislav Dordevic, the button and sticker set will be available from March 15th, at 10:00 AM PDT to March 18th, at 11:59 PM PDT via our Gift Gallery.

Valid with an active 2017 Platinum or Gold Wishlist Foundation membership, or if you renew or sign up with a new Gold or Platinum membership in the same order as the button and sticker set.

Button and sticker sets are limited to one set per member, no exceptions. Orders from non-members, duplicate orders or orders containing more than one set will be cancelled and refunded.

Member quantities are limited. The remaining button and sticker set inventory will only be available at the preparty fundraiser to everyone and will likely sell out.

Offer good until Saturday March 18, 11:59 PM PDT.

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Whoa!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/permalink/10155202515078713/

@ Gina M

This is it! The fan-run Wishlist Foundation is proud to announce that we have a band signed, Amsterdam June 17, 2014 poster by Brian Ewing that we will be auctioning at our April 6th preparty at McMahon's Public House just steps away from the Barclay Center!
    You must be present to bid on this beauty! (I'll admit I want it myself!) The bidding will be fierce!!!
    We are so excited to be raising funds for Planned Parenthood, The Bronx Freedom Fund and the ACLU Nationwide!
    Looking forward to seeing you there!

Two weeks to go bump! :bee:
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    One week...bump.
    dcp3y said:

One week...bump.

B):)=):D:joy::peace::hug:
    bgirl59 said:

jjflash said:

=)=)=):joy::whistle::heart::bow::clap::peace::rock_on::triumph:=)
    BUMP!! A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Hoping to get there by 4.....will I be too late for all the fun????
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • MD97728MD97728 Posts: 115
    So my family did an awesome thing and got tickets for me to the ceremony. Heading up to NY with my oldest son but i have no clue what to do. We've never been to NY and i don't even know at this point if we're driving into NY and driving home afterwards or if we're going to stay in a hotel in either NJ or NY. The last train out of Penn Station is 1:00 am and I worried we won't make it back to the train station in time. Coming from Philly. Anyone have any suggestions and/or advice? I'm freaking out because all i have are tickets at this point and.my son is so carefree about it.
    MD97728 said:

So my family did an awesome thing and got tickets for me to the ceremony. Heading up to NY with my oldest son but i have no clue what to do. We've never been to NY and i don't even know at this point if we're driving into NY and driving home afterwards or if we're going to stay in a hotel in either NJ or NY. The last train out of Penn Station is 1:00 am and I worried we won't make it back to the train station in time. Coming from Philly. Anyone have any suggestions and/or advice? I'm freaking out because all i have are tickets at this point and.my son is so carefree about it.

That's awesome. Congrats and hope you and your son have a great time!!

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    MD97728 said:

If It was me, I would get a hotel off the Jersey Pike on the way up. Drive into Brooklyn and drive back to hotel.....i think it's going to be pretty late when it's over. Don't risk driving home after such a long night.

FYI there is a great hotel right near the Metlife Stadium. Sorry I don't know the name of it. Easy on easy off the turnpike.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!