Senate Member Ted Nugent ?

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

He's everything that's wrong about this country!!

some might argue that you and people that think like you are what's wrong with America....six of one or half dozen of another, it's a 50\50 consensus.

lol yeah math professor tell me again what was the casualty tally of the Sweden attack ? More math for you on this board alone out of 20 of us there are like 4 people that align with your thinking can you tell me the % you fall into ?
    unfortunately for you and your fellow 20 you have you have no respect for this country, it's not a flop house for criminals from all over the world
    but there is hope, we few who understand and love our country are the political higher percentage right now and our elected President is flushing the toilet so to speak and ridding our country of immigrant criminals that have a habit of sucking every tax payer dime they can from our people and country, you should be grateful that we have a president who is standing up to injustices committed by illegal immigrants and illegal aliens alike, it's great to be an American ain't it !

I ask again math professor what is the casualty tally of victims from the Sweden attacks please show us what your president bafoon meant by that statement !!! Respect for this country lol that's funny I bet more of your ancestry has caused more damage & were involved in illegal behavior from day one I guess you forget it's called " The cosa nostra " or the Mafia which you are so proud of you even have the movie main character as your avatar so yeah your Italian ancestors are responsible for a whole lot of crimes in these United States of America. !!!!!
    really ? so we can just let all these criminal immigrants stay and continue to rape, murder, rob and steal SS numbers and identity's ?
    and anything goes ? shit howdy pod'ner I'm in where do I buy a permit ?

"Step one from the playbook: when you can't answer the questions asked or make any reasonable rejoinder to their points, just go with 'criminal immigrants coming to rape and murder us'. Works every time!"
    I'm sorry, did offend you ?....ya know, I noticed a chill in the air.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

some might argue that you and people that think like you are what's wrong with America....six of one or half dozen of another, it's a 50\50 consensus.

lol yeah math professor tell me again what was the casualty tally of the Sweden attack ? More math for you on this board alone out of 20 of us there are like 4 people that align with your thinking can you tell me the % you fall into ?
    unfortunately for you and your fellow 20 you have you have no respect for this country, it's not a flop house for criminals from all over the world
    but there is hope, we few who understand and love our country are the political higher percentage right now and our elected President is flushing the toilet so to speak and ridding our country of immigrant criminals that have a habit of sucking every tax payer dime they can from our people and country, you should be grateful that we have a president who is standing up to injustices committed by illegal immigrants and illegal aliens alike, it's great to be an American ain't it !

"we few are the political higher percentage". you got "we few" part right. he has the lowest president approval rating at this stage of his presidency in HISTORY. "we few" is getting fewer by the fucking day.

it's only taken a month and people are already waking up to the fact that they got fooled.

how can a few be the higher percentage? is that another example of a consensus?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

I ask again math professor what is the casualty tally of victims from the Sweden attacks please show us what your president bafoon meant by that statement !!! Respect for this country lol that's funny I bet more of your ancestry has caused more damage & were involved in illegal behavior from day one I guess you forget it's called " The cosa nostra " or the Mafia which you are so proud of you even have the movie main character as your avatar so yeah your Italian ancestors are responsible for a whole lot of crimes in these United States of America. !!!!!
    really ? so we can just let all these criminal immigrants stay and continue to rape, murder, rob and steal SS numbers and identity's ?

"Step one from the playbook: when you can't answer the questions asked or make any reasonable rejoinder to their points, just go with 'criminal immigrants coming to rape and murder us'. Works every time!"

Offended me? No, no; you would have to work a lot harder than that to offend me. I'm just disagreeing with you. When I'm not just totally scratching my head, that is.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • unsung said:

No more crazy than Al Franken.

Al Franken is infinitely more intelligent than Ted Nugent. But then again, the alt-right belittles intelligence and being formally educated in the ways of the world.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • He's everything that's wrong about this country!!

So you'll be requesting the extradition of Dimitri Firtash from Austria to the US so Trump can continue flushing the toilet of immigrant crime? It might just lead to Trump flushing himself but so be it. C'mon GF, make a worthwhile call to your congressional delegation. Follow the money GF, follow the money.
    sorry, I don't know anything about Dimitri Firtash ? what's his/her story ?

Google Dimitri & Paul Manafort. You'll like what you see. Follow the money.
    so I poked around a little, yes interesting.
    a lot of what I skimmed thru seemed like a James Bond 007 movie drama, even found an article by anonymous that claims the Ukraine tried to tip the election scales for Clinton, seems there's always something happening in WH politics' that's waaaay beyond our ......reasonable understanding ? but thanks for the suggestion I'll read more on it soon.
    p.s
    I found very little on Dimitri.

Get ready for the caged bird to sing. Follow the money

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-21/austrian-court-grants-u-s-bid-to-extradite-ukraine-s-firtash

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©

"we few are the political higher percentage". you got "we few" part right. he has the lowest president approval rating at this stage of his presidency in HISTORY. "we few" is getting fewer by the fucking day.

it's only taken a month and people are already waking up to the fact that they got fooled.

dude stop watching CNN, the cats out of the bag.LOL !
    and you may not believe it but Trump has more supporters than you might realize.

and you may not believe it but Trump has more supporters than you might realize.

I have called out CNN on their obvious biases when I see them. the difference is, I can see them. you can believe trump all you want about his fake news bullshit. did you know he once had a beef with Fox and called them fake news too? oh, but wait, then they praise him, and all of a sudden they are back to being real news! what a coinkeedink!

sorry, but trump supporters/apologists don't have a fucking clue as to reality.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

your constant lame "did I offend you?" when you can't answer simple questions because they showcase your ignorance and bigtory is ridiculous. fact: none of us are fooled by it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

So you'll be requesting the extradition of Dimitri Firtash from Austria to the US so Trump can continue flushing the toilet of immigrant crime? It might just lead to Trump flushing himself but so be it. C'mon GF, make a worthwhile call to your congressional delegation. Follow the money GF, follow the money.

a lot of what I skimmed thru seemed like a James Bond 007 movie drama, even found an article by anonymous that claims the Ukraine tried to tip the election scales for Clinton, seems there's always something happening in WH politics' that's waaaay beyond our ......reasonable understanding ? but thanks for the suggestion I'll read more on it soon.
    p.s

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-21/austrian-court-grants-u-s-bid-to-extradite-ukraine-s-firtash

wow what a cluster F' what kind of ties to Russia other than gas ? what exactly are they looking for ? or trying to avoid ?
    as I read the article it made think the US will never get him, with all his ties and money he could stay hidden in plain sight for ever.

p.s

wow what a cluster F' what kind of ties to Russia other than gas ? what exactly are they looking for ? or trying to avoid ?
    as I read the article it made think the US will never get him, with all his ties and money he could stay hidden in plain sight for ever.
    This guy is on wiretaps with top aides and officials of Trump's campaign team. Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager, is listed in a hand written ledger documenting payments made by the former pro-Russia dictator of Ukraine. Trump's personal attorney claimed to the NYTs that he hand delivered a proposed peace treaty giving Russia basic control of Crimea to Mike Flynn. He subsequently denied doing so to the Washington Post. Firtash has been under investigation by the FBI since 2008 and has been tied to a senior level Trump aide who was involved with the Mob of a million dollar stock swindle and having ties to the Russian mob, an individual Trump denied he was close to. The dots are being connected. Follow the money.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/pursuit-of-shady-oligarch-a-test-of-doj-integrity-under-trump-881324611851

I know its Rachel but she asks a very salient question, "Will AG Sessions pursue charges, realizing where they may lead?"

Brilliantati©

your constant lame "did I offend you?" when you can't answer simple questions because they showcase your ignorance and bigtory is ridiculous. fact: none of us are fooled by it.
    HAHAHAHHAHHAHA you have no idea ! ...fooled by it ? oh my, you are the dreamers with no common sense, most of you have no clue as to how the world really is, you wake up in the morning thinking you're safe and sound in your own little world and just want to invite everybody into your country but not your home, save your self righteous bullshit for the college kids who don't know any better...:fact:

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

He also has a lot fewer than he thinks he has
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

No more crazy than Al Franken.

Al Franken is infinitely more intelligent than Ted Nugent. But then again, the alt-right belittles intelligence and being formally educated in the ways of the world.
    LOL, education is more than pieces of paper and an agenda.

W went to Yale and Harvard, does that make him "formally educated in the ways of the world"?
  • I thought we were discussing Ted And Al?

And seeing that W never left the country prior to becoming president, no.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258

Really what you never heard of the Mafia you know that legit organization that was started by the Italians who murdered brought drugs into minority neighborhoods you know them real classy bunch by the way are you not of Italian heritage ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Really what you never heard of the Mafia you know that legit organization that was started by the Italians who murdered brought drugs into minority neighborhoods you know them real classy bunch by the way are you not of Italian heritage ?
    but jose, you are just supposed to get over it, in GF's world, all is forgiven to the white man for any actions prior to 1995.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258

but jose, you are just supposed to get over it, in GF's world, all is forgiven to the white man for any actions prior to 1995.
    I know bro it's really pathetic that some people believe immigrant criminals started to appear here in the last 20 years before that they were all upstanding citizens!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Every ethnicity has problem humans within it. I mean... look at the Scots drinking all the liquor before we get to.

To make things fair, we should spin a big wheel every decade and whichever ethnicity the wheel stops at... we should get them.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

do you pay your rent/mortgage twice a month ?

huh?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

This must be that privilege that you goofs keep talking about.

How about stop making excuses on why your life sucks and actually do something about it.
    unsung said:

How about stop making excuses on why your life sucks and actually do something about it.
    where did I make any excuses as to why my life sucks? where did I even allude to my life sucking?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited February 2017

unsung said:

where did I make any excuses as to why my life sucks? where did I even allude to my life sucking?
    Dude, I am not speaking about you. I am talking about people that blame whitey for all their woes.

Does racism exist? By leaps and bounds yes, and from all sides.

But far too often it is just an excuse.

huh?
    just curious.....

huh?
    just curious.....

and how does how often I pay my mortgage have anything at all to do with this?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

huh?
    just curious.....

well you want America to keep paying for the bad things it did over a hundred years ago so I thought you might also
    pay your bills more often to show you have no hard feeling for the banks and such-always here to help.

huh?
    just curious.....

well you want America to keep paying for the bad things it did over a hundred years ago so I thought you might also
    pay your bills more often to show you have no hard feeling for the banks and such-always here to help.

um, sorry, but that makes zero sense.

and just to "help" you, racism didn't end 100 years ago. it's alive and well today. as you point out almost daily.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

huh?
    just curious.....

um, sorry, but that makes zero sense.

and just to "help" you, racism didn't end 100 years ago. it's alive and well today. as you point out almost daily.
    LOL ! I'm glade we have folks like you to keep it alive and well, we surly wouldn't want to just let it disappear I mean after all whitey must pay for the sins of all ! .........good grief.

huh?
    just curious.....

let's break this down. in your little equivalency passage here:

HFD = America
    The Banks = African Americans

So I have borrowed money from the bank to buy a house, you are saying that I somehow wronged the bank, and should pay them more than I owe them? What did I do to the bank? pretty sure they are benefitting from my financial relationship with them.

this is by far the dumbest comparison I have ever read.

no one is saying that america needs to "pay" for things it did in the past. I see now why you hold the "black priveledge" view on this that you do. It's about recognizing the previously suppressed and ignored and ENSLAVED. It's the same as what's going on in Canada with reconciliation for what our government did the Aboriginals in the 60's. a simple "whoops, we shouldnta done that! our bad!" won't suffice. you recognize the sins of the past with tangible changes in the present and future. we are far from those changes being felt. there's a theory that in the case of the Residential School issue in Canada, that it will take SEVEN GENERATIONS for the effects of this reconciliation to be truly felt. how many do you think it would take for what happened in the US to be repaired?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I move on with life my friend, others seem to blame their misfortune on something that happened before they or their grand parents were even born rather than their own actions and choices, not everybody thinks this way but some still do and it only makes them sound like they're wanting something for nothing.