Options

***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,599
    Actually testifying under oath and stating that you're 100% willing to do so are two completely different things. I look forward to seeing how that works out for the Donald. Probably more hard to follow MSM links and brilliantly disappearing headlines.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ^^^

I get dizzy from vomiting after reading their spew all day. It's relentless fluff that means nothing and the outcome will mean even less for President Trump.
  • Options
    Actually testifying under oath and stating that you're 100% willing to do so are two completely different things. I look forward to seeing how that works out for the Donald. Probably more hard to follow MSM links and brilliantly disappearing headlines.
    Semantics. Enough already. Who is stalling in getting President Trump to go under oath?  Do it already. 
    You look forward to seeing how it works out for him over every single thing - so far nothing has happened. It's always "Hey look at this big juicy carrot I have against President Trump wait and see how this takes him down"! Yet it never does, always waiting.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    ^^^

I get dizzy from vomiting after reading their spew all day. It's relentless fluff that means nothing and the outcome will mean even less for President Trump.
    If relentless fluff that means nothing is so undesirable for you, then why do you keep posting Trump's fabrications and self-agrandizing statements? They are (at least) as unsubstantial and/or unsubstantiated as what the MSM spews.

Why do you believe in Trumpian exceptionalism; why should he be exempt from the criticisms you attribute to posters here and the MSM (namely immediate deliverables)?
    Some ask for impeachment, he asks for a border wall, a travel ban, the best health care - which is closer to fruition?
    Pro-impeachers hark on obstruction of justice and collusion with foreign bodies, he harks on DNC obstruction (instead of conceding to the fact that bills being submitted are morally bankrupt in many cases) and the fact that he should have won the popular vote - why should one of these voices be silenced? 

I'll readily admit I'd love if we could end the conversations on Trump's impeachment as well as Trump's nonsensical messages to the public, but to participate in sharing Trump's crap while being perturbed by the MSM's shows your inability to remove your own bias from your decision-making process, and entirely invalidates the points you're currently trying to make. Your words are nothing more than fallacious regurgitated propaganda which you've decided have the right to be disseminated unchecked because of the office they came from. 

To any Americans reading this trash, please know that some of us Canadians are capable of seeking conclusions based on empirical evidence, and that we aren't all so easily deceived as this one was.

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Semantics. Enough already. Who is stalling in getting President Trump to go under oath?  Do it already. 
    You look forward to seeing how it works out for him over every single thing - so far nothing has happened. It's always "Hey look at this big juicy carrot I have against President Trump wait and see how this takes him down"! Yet it never does, always waiting.
    My family built a house. Our contractor stole money from us. That case took seven years. Did you know that bureaucracies often take time to get things done? I'll repeat myself - if you don't want to talk about the impeachment proceedings, leave the god damn thread about impeachment proceedings.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    My family built a house. Our contractor stole money from us. That case took seven years. Did you know that bureaucracies often take time to get things done? I'll repeat myself - if you don't want to talk about the impeachment proceedings, leave the god damn thread about impeachment proceedings.
    I would be furious if it took seven years for my case to get resolved because of bureaucracies.  There is approximately 7 1/2 years left of President Trump surely it wont take that long right? Until then discuss away the bureaucracy.
  • Options
    benjs said:
    ^^^

If relentless fluff that means nothing is so undesirable for you, then why do you keep posting Trump's fabrications and self-agrandizing statements? They are (at least) as unsubstantial and/or unsubstantiated as what the MSM spews.

Why do you believe in Trumpian exceptionalism; why should he be exempt from the criticisms you attribute to posters here and the MSM (namely immediate deliverables)?
    Some ask for impeachment, he asks for a border wall, a travel ban, the best health care - which is closer to fruition?
    Pro-impeachers hark on obstruction of justice and collusion with foreign bodies, he harks on DNC obstruction (instead of conceding to the fact that bills being submitted are morally bankrupt in many cases) and the fact that he should have won the popular vote - why should one of these voices be silenced? 

I'll readily admit I'd love if we could end the conversations on Trump's impeachment as well as Trump's nonsensical messages to the public, but to participate in sharing Trump's crap while being perturbed by the MSM's shows your inability to remove your own bias from your decision-making process, and entirely invalidates the points you're currently trying to make. Your words are nothing more than fallacious regurgitated propaganda which you've decided have the right to be disseminated unchecked because of the office they came from. 

To any Americans reading this trash, please know that some of us Canadians are capable of seeking conclusions based on empirical evidence, and that we aren't all so easily deceived as this one was.

I never thought of my words as propaganda, that's a little extreme.  Anyway President Trump was duly elected and there has been nothing but darts thrown at him every single step he takes when walking across the lawn of the WH or the golf course.  Regardless I am not biased I just don't fall in the crowd of President Trump hate.  To me that is propaganda.  The impeachment process may be all fine and dandy with rules and such but that does not mean that others can't call for a speedier due process if the truth is so plainly defined.  The impeachment steam is running out and only comes in wafts on TV.
  • Options
    benjs said:
    I would be furious if it took seven years for my case to get resolved because of bureaucracies.  There is approximately 7 1/2 years left of President Trump surely it wont take that long right? Until then discuss away the bureaucracy.
    We were furious. You are massively presumptive in suggesting a second term. I can't remove a bureaucracy by Monday, can you? Until then, discuss away how you circumvent defined structure.

EV
  • Options
    benjs said:
    ^^^

I never thought of my words as propaganda, that's a little extreme.  Anyway President Trump was duly elected and there has been nothing but darts thrown at him every single step he takes when walking across the lawn of the WH or the golf course.  Regardless I am not biased I just don't fall in the crowd of President Trump hate.  To me that is propaganda.  The impeachment process may be all fine and dandy with rules and such but that does not mean that others can't call for a speedier due process if the truth is so plainly defined.  The impeachment steam is running out and only comes in wafts on TV.
    No, it's not extreme. You ignore or repudiate when people prove your words, or the rhetoric of Trump, empirically false. You ignore a trend of almost perfectly fallacious arguments over a span of over half a year, and continue to post them as though there's no precedence for Trump being discredited. With that knowledge at hand, it is blatantly dishonest to call yourself anything but a propagandist. Not a shred of anything remotely empirical comes from your keyboard, and yet you spread the falsehoods like you're paid to do it.

EV
  • Options
    ^^^I
    I stated for an entire year during the election process that Donald Trump would win.  I met the same mockery other people were subjected to on tv for stating such as well on here.  It is no massively presumptuous to suggest again that he will win again a few years from now especially since there is nothing for President Trump to run against currently.  I'm a propagandist now?  There was empirical evidence coming from my keyboard the President Trump would win for an entire year and collectively the people who laughed did nothing to stop it.  Please spare me the propaganda label.  How do you circumvent a defined structure? - ask President Trump.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    ^^^I
    I stated for an entire year during the election process that Donald Trump would win.  I met the same mockery other people were subjected to on tv for stating such as well on here.  It is no massively presumptuous to suggest again that he will win again a few years from now especially since there is nothing for President Trump to run against currently.  I'm a propagandist now?  There was empirical evidence coming from my keyboard the President Trump would win for an entire year and collectively the people who laughed did nothing to stop it.  Please spare me the propaganda label.  How do you circumvent a defined structure? - ask President Trump.

It can be circumvented by calling him what he is, a pathological liar who only cares about himself.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Oh I predicted that it would be the republicans turn to taKE office and they did so but this guy has failed to get much done other than get a Supreme Court judge nominated which wasn't very difficult to get done. I'd like see one instance where Trump speaks out or condemns the RUSSIANS on hacking into our election just ONE.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    ^^^

No, it's not extreme. You ignore or repudiate when people prove your words, or the rhetoric of Trump, empirically false. You ignore a trend of almost perfectly fallacious arguments over a span of over half a year, and continue to post them as though there's no precedence for Trump being discredited. With that knowledge at hand, it is blatantly dishonest to call yourself anything but a propagandist. Not a shred of anything remotely empirical comes from your keyboard, and yet you spread the falsehoods like you're paid to do it.
    I only spread the word of your elected President to discuss.  Please.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2017
    g under p said:
    Oh I predicted that it would be the republicans turn to taKE office and they did so but this guy has failed to get much done other than get a Supreme Court judge nominated which wasn't very difficult to get done. I'd like see one instance where Trump speaks out or condemns the RUSSIANS on hacking into our election just ONE.

Peace

He has spoken out quite loudly actually.  In very Presidential words he called it bullshit and continues to do so. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    ^^^

Great, then shut up when people choose to spread the word of their Press. You don't get to silence one, but not the other; especially when the caliber of the content is so low on both fronts, the truthfulness is questionable on both fronts, and the exploitation of the (on average) simplicity-seeking Americans is present on both fronts. 

EV
  • Options
    ^^^
    President Trump is not preventing the press from speaking nor is he shutting people up.  Actually it is opposite he has global headlines everywhere.  Again, your point is not a credible one for impeachment.
  • Options
    ^^^I
    It is absolutely massively presumptuous to suggest he'll win again. His whole campaign was based around the fact that he is politically inexperienced, and that that was somehow an expedited means to political success, which coupled with listening to the will of the people would translate to success for America. Throughout this time period, Trump has sought scapegoats in DNC, Clinton, Qatar, Muslims to justify his lack of political success. In addition, he has made declarations rather than performing explorations, assuming he has an innate understanding of the American people and their hopes and wishes. 

Believing that because Trump won once that he will win again is to ignore the concept of context shaping outcomes (which most humans just call logic). You may as well win a game of chess and state that you will therefore win all others. 

And no, I won't spare you the label you've earned. Denying yourself exposure to a source being proven invalid on an overwhelmingly regular basis, and continuing to spread that bullshit regularly, absolutely defines you as a propagandist. To play dumb and pretend that the empirically-proven counter-evidence is inaccessible (or even hard to access) when it is just not the case, does not exempt you from your title. 

Not that you care - you're a troll, and the fact that I'm responding to you means that in your eyes, you've already won.

EV
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2017
    ^^^

On the same token the empirical evidence you seem to have for impeachment is not tangible to the powers that be to act on it yet.  It is always a yet.  So your evidence also is inaccessible to others.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    I understand the impulse but don't see the value in responding when posters are simply needling.

Sometimes fans can clear the air. Other times, when shit has hit the fan, the fan just spreads that shit around.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    I think Trump may be paying per post.  No other way to explain the loyalty and volume of posts.
  • Options
    g under p said:

Peace

He has spoken out quite loudly actually.  In very Presidential words he called it bullshit and continues to do so. 
    .....and it appears you're buying into that bullshit as well but then again you don't get to cast a vote here in our election right. So you probably could care less how sacred it is to be able to vote here so it would seem like nothing for you to believe the Russians never tried in any way to influence the election and in other countries....you never know Canada could be next on the RUSSIAN hit list. 

Peace

• Options
    ^^^

The Russian hitlist? oh boy, theories are getting crazy.  That post isn't even fit for CNN. It apparently isn't sacred to millions of US citizens that didn't vote.
  • Options
    ^^^

The Russian hitlist? oh boy, theories are getting crazy.  That post isn't even fit for CNN. It apparently isn't sacred to millions of US citizens that didn't vote.

I can't speak for the millions that didn't, what matters it's sacred to me so therefore I voted. Have the Russians tried to I fluence elections here and in other countries ex. France? Hit list, I speak of your country could be next for them to influence if they're allowed to continue their powers around the world. I hope that's clear enough for you. I've got catch a flight.

Peace

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Smellyman said:
    I think Trump may be paying per post.  No other way to explain the loyalty and volume of posts.
    The trump supporters get paid by the word not per post.
    Though the only trump supporters on here are Canadian so they get paid less.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Smellyman said:
    The trump supporters get paid by the word not per post.
    Though the only trump supporters on here are Canadian so they get paid less.
    Hey!

More colourfully, though. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    When Trump is losing conservative outlets like The National Review, you know they are scared.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448509/james-comey-donald-trump-will-downfall-be-tweets

This One Tweet May Lead to Donald Trump’s Impeachment

June 10, 2017 12:00 AM @continetti

Hell hath no fury like an FBI director scorned. Twitter helped make Donald Trump president. It may also lead to his impeachment. The president values Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as ways to bypass a hostile media and express his thoughts directly and authentically. But there is a difference between tweeting as a candidate for president and tweeting as the president. And there have been plenty of times since January when his Twitter habit has diverted President Trump from his message and agenda. It now looks like the most consequential Tweet of his presidency to date came a few days after he fired James Comey as FBI director. At 8:26 a.m. on Friday, May 12, Trump wrote: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” That tweet, Comey told the Senate, prompted the now-private citizen to instruct a friend, Columbia Law professor Daniel Richman, to share with the New York Times the contents of contemporaneous memos he had written describing his interactions with the president. The article, published a week to the day after Comey was fired, revealed that the president had asked the FBI director to end the criminal investigation into former national-security adviser Michael Flynn. Why did Comey have Richman call the Times? Because, he told the Senate, he hoped that the disclosure of the memo would prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election and possible collusion with associates of the president’s campaign. That is exactly what happened May 17, the day after the Times piece, when Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein named as counsel former FBI director Robert Mueller. And though Comey would not say if he believed President Trump obstructed justice by urging him to “let go” the investigation into Flynn, he did say he was sure that Mueller would investigate whether obstruction of justice had occurred. Obstruction of justice, of course, being something past congresses have considered a “high crime and misdemeanor” worthy of presidential impeachment. In other words: By firing Comey and then tweeting recklessly about it, Trump elevated a long-running but manageable problem — the so-called “Russia thing” — into an independent investigation that seriously endangers his presidency. I call the Russia thing a manageable problem because, almost a year after the FBI launched the counterintelligence probe, no serious allegation of wrongdoing by Americans has been made. Indeed, the investigation seems to be headed in directions having little to do with Russia’s hacking of Democratic emails and election systems. Flynn’s troubles involve his statements to the FBI and his work for the government of Turkey. The question for former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort is whether he properly reported income made overseas. Senior adviser and Trump-in-law Jared Kushner is under the microscope for a meeting he had during the transition with a Russian banker who has a relationship with Vladimir Putin. If President Trump had let the investigation develop as other presidents have done in the past, it seems unlikely to have reached him. This is especially the case now that we know that Comey had informed the president on multiple occasions that he was not a subject of the inquiry, that Comey, while disturbed by his encounters with Trump, did not see them as warranting his resignation, and that no one other than Trump ever told him to drop the Flynn inquiry. But Donald Trump, as we know, is not like other presidents. He couldn’t let it rest. Comey’s refusal to say in public that Trump was not under investigation, combined with Comey’s holier-than-thou demeanor on television, seems to have so frustrated the president that he fired Comey impulsively and without warning to his White House communications team. His temper grew when staff (and he) could not get straight the reason for Comey’s dismissal. And when Trump is angry, Trump tweets. What I saw in Comey’s testimony was a very skilled lawyer making the case by implication that the president obstructed justice by directing him to drop the Flynn investigation, then firing him after he had failed to do so. And Comey will of course make the same case in his deposition to his friend Bob Mueller. Who will combine that testimony with Trump’s other questionable interactions with members of his cabinet when he reports his findings to the Justice Department and Congress. A Congress that, by January 2019, might not be under full Republican control. Need definitive proof that Twitter is bad for President Trump? Look no farther than the one tweet that may very well lead to his impeachment.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448509/james-comey-donald-trump-will-downfall-be-tweets

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    ^^^

Obviously you didn't read bens post the man is Canadian ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,599
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    ^^^

While complaining when people do. Classic.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    benjs said:
    you are assuming trump actually wins reelection. he is at his least popular right now. people have turned on him and will not go back to him. the pressure is going to be so big on him that he will not want to run again. if he does run, he will lose bigly.

you don't live here. you don't know what americans think. other than the mainstream media polls, which you so readily dismiss and throw shade at. your bias will not allow you to see things as they actually are.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    benjs said:
    ^^^

benjs said:
    ^^^

impeachment steam is NOT running out. polls released yesterday say that more people favor impeachment than approve of trump. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."