***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Every single thing bafoon has done/stated tweeted that has shocked the political landscape has been in one way or another spun by Ryan and most of GOP to give this fool a pass !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:
    The one thing I'm sick & tired of hearing about is the precious Constitution with what has transpired in the political landscape this past year I'd say it's a worthless document at best ! 
    Wow, really?  Care to elaborate?  
    If you have to ask id say you haven't been paying attention , start with Sessions lying under oath about meeting with Russian diplomats ! This administration has trampled the constitution.

However, to get back to the President  like what SOTH Ryan said, "The president is new to this."

He needs to get a personal trainer I know one of The best on Palm Beach island.

Peace
    Surely he didn't seriously say that, did he?

Every president that's ever held office was new to it at some point. 
    They've all been new at being President but Trump's unique in not having paid any other political dues before being elected.  He's never been a representative, Senator, Governor, Mayor, City Council Member, etc.  That's unique.  

So, I hate to say it, but Ryan's kinda right.  Another way to phrase it is "he's totally unqualified."  Yet another way is "he's totally unqualified, but what are we supposed to do?  You nitwits elected him."

That Ryan said this is a bigger indictment on the voters for electing him (and non-voters for letting it happen) than it is on the GOP.
    Republicans created the dynamics that led to trump getting nominated and then elected. It would be nice if any of them owned up to that. 

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:
    The one thing I'm sick & tired of hearing about is the precious Constitution with what has transpired in the political landscape this past year I'd say it's a worthless document at best ! 
    If you have to ask id say you haven't been paying attention , start with Sessions lying under oath about meeting with Russian diplomats ! This administration has trampled the constitution.

However, to get back to the President  like what SOTH Ryan said, "The president is new to this."

Peace

They've all been new at being President but Trump's unique in not having paid any other political dues before being elected.  He's never been a representative, Senator, Governor, Mayor, City Council Member, etc.  That's unique.  

So, I hate to say it, but Ryan's kinda right.  Another way to phrase it is "he's totally unqualified."  Yet another way is "he's totally unqualified, but what are we supposed to do?  You nitwits elected him."

That Ryan said this is a bigger indictment on the voters for electing him (and non-voters for letting it happen) than it is on the GOP.
    Republicans created the dynamics that led to trump getting nominated and then elected. It would be nice if any of them owned up to that. 

how did they do that?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    This is how he gets impeached.

Trump: I'm '100%' willing to testify under oath

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337165-trump-im-100-percent-willing-to-testify-under-oath

No way he will not lie under oath....a lot.

dignin said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337165-trump-im-100-percent-willing-to-testify-under-oath

remember Jerry, it's not a lie.....if you believe it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    Well, well, well, look who else Mueller has added to his team. A constitutional law expert. Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    dignin said:

Hillary was questioned for 11 hours over Benghazi.  Trump's attention span is roughly 11 seconds.  He would never survive that level of scrutiny.  
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

so Comey told the truth when saying good things about you but lied about the bad things.  umm ok Mr. Trump.  probably not a good idea to call the former head of the FBI a liar.  I'm guessing his allies in the FBI office won't take too kindly to that one.  hard to believe there are still people who believe a word Trump says.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Comey memo's and Trump tapes (white house not pee) have been requested by house and senate committees....
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:

so Comey told the truth when saying good things about you but lied about the bad things.  umm ok Mr. Trump.  probably not a good idea to call the former head of the FBI a liar.  I'm guessing his allies in the FBI office won't take too kindly to that one.  hard to believe there are still people who believe a word Trump says.
    I've said it once, I've said it a million times. he's a fucking idiot. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:

Peace

how did they do that?
    My take is that due to being the opposition party for 8 years with Obama, they had no platform or policy developed. The leaderless party of no now had too many dingdongs in the primary with not much to separate one from the other, except for trump. Since the kids had nothing to center around while they ran loose around the playground, the bully rose to the top and became the most appealing to the right wing base of the party. Not only was he going to make us great, he fabricated threats to our country and beat his chest, which the fearful found soothing and appealing. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    "THE FIELD"
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:

Peace

how did they do that?
    My take is that due to being the opposition party for 8 years with Obama, they had no platform or policy developed. The leaderless party of no now had too many dingdongs in the primary with not much to separate one from the other, except for trump. Since the kids had nothing to center around while they ran loose around the playground, the bully rose to the top and became the most appealing to the right wing base of the party. Not only was he going to make us great, he fabricated threats to our country and beat his chest, which the fearful found soothing and appealing. 
    That was huge.  Romney or a 2008 McCain would probably have beaten.  But that primary was a clown car.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:

Peace

how did they do that?
    That was huge.  Romney or a 2008 McCain would probably have beaten.  But that primary was a clown car.
    Both of you are totally right. And if the GOP early in the primaries had rallied around a viable candidate instead of remaining fractured, they could have kicked trump to the curb. The RNC didn't want Trump there. After the first couple of primary results they should have consolidated the field to oust Trump, but egos got in the way, establishment GOP votes remained split between too many candidates, and nobody (including me) actually thought Trump had a chance. The GOP definitely created this Trump mess.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    jeffbr said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:

Peace

:lol: 

GOP’s New Defense of Trump: The Guy’s A Toddler, He Doesn’t Know Any Better

"Republicans attempting to explain President Donald Trump’s behavior appear to be trying out a novel approach: He ought not to be blamed for his mistakes because he doesn’t know any better.

“He’s new at government and so, therefore, I think that he’s learning as he goes,” House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters Thursday, explaining how Trump could have thought it was OK to lean on the FBI director to drop a criminal investigation.

Call it the toddler defense. Trump cannot be expected to understand appropriate behavior for a president because he is a businessman, not a politician, and is still only learning."

remember when obama was new? on day one a group of republicans met and stated that their goal was to make him a one term president. fuck those assholes who are defending trump and reducing his potential crimes as "lack of experience". like they say, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. ignorance of protocol is not an excuse.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    dignin said:

i hope they subpoena his ass. it will be amazing to watch him perjure himself on live tv.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

error...

Comey memo's and Trump tapes (white house not pee) have been requested by house and senate committees....
    i'll bet he may destroy the tapes, if any existed. that would be evidence tampering, and jail time.

i'll bet he may destroy the tapes, if any existed. that would be evidence tampering, and jail time.
    but let's just chalk that up to not knowing the law or protocols and being inexperienced.

edited June 2017
    dignin said:

remember Jerry, it's not a lie.....if you believe it. 
    CM189191 said:
    dignin said:

Hillary was questioned for 11 hours over Benghazi.  Trump's attention span is roughly 11 seconds.  He would never survive that level of scrutiny.  
    This has been an insane 5 months the country is totally divided  !
    Post edited by josevolution on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    So much for those fading headlines, even if they're from the disreputed NYT. No different than faux news' regular false reporting. And, that was then, this is now:

Brilliantati©
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    PJPOWER said:

Peace

how did they do that?
    Republicans and the right wing media have been beating the drums of crazy for 8 years.  They got exactly the POTUS they've been asking for.
    Is "intellectual dishonesty" a fireable offense? With your employer?

Brilliantati©
    In case you forgot and need a reminder, or if you're new to the boards, or if you want a good life lesson:

Follow the money, in this case, from Russia with love, all the way to impeachment, job loss, prison, fraud, etc.

Brilliantati©
    6/23 will come & go and no tapes will appear unless they come up with doctored tapes ! You can bet your bottom $ that his team is capable of making them up the digital world is so easy to manipulate I can see them trying it !
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    So much for those fading headlines, even if they're from the disreputed NYT. No different than faux news' regular false reporting. And, that was then, this is now:

It's the "failing" NY Times
    chinese-happy.jpg

It's the "failing" NY Times
    I stand corrected. No more fake headlines from the failing New York Times. Any. Day. Now.

Brilliantati©
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2017
    ^^^

I know you explained your timeline but it hasn't changed after all this shitshow that is unfolding?  I think the impending has been put on an indefinite hold.  Your timeline holds no water.  President Trump still stands. (Although he may have to sit and have drink after a long day on the green)
    I didn't start this thread. Pay attention.
    I am paying attention. Yet your strong opinion and dislike of President Trump overpowers points you try to make. A lot actually.  Where has  the Russian money trail gone? Where is this magical ptape?  Where is everything else you say will take down President Trump?  Nowhere to be found just endless words on CNN.

^^^

I know you explained your timeline but it hasn't changed after all this shitshow that is unfolding?  I think the impending has been put on an indefinite hold.  Your timeline holds no water.  President Trump still stands. (Although he may have to sit and have drink after a long day on the green)
    Tell me who Mueller appointed to his team, if you're paying attention. These types of investigations take time and need to be thorough, as they should be. If you know what my timeline is, why are you harping on me about why impeachment hasn't started yet? Trump will stand until he's impeached by the house and removed from office by the senate. Or resigns, whichever comes first. I'm sorry you don't understand our constitutional procedures. Google can be your friend. 
    I am not harping it's just that you constantly post articles written by msm and quips that seem to come off as smoking guns when first read because your passion to impeach President Trump is strong.  At the end though it is just more endless stuff that goes nowhere. The articles you post are as dizzying to read and follow as that guy who kept posting comet pizza stuff.  It's ironic that I openly state daily "Impeach him already"! as does apparently most of US. Yet it is not happening even after all this hyped up supposed damning evidence.  What is brilliant 3d chess is that you guys now have a fired FBI director that now has doubtful testimony questioned by a President who is willing to testify under oath.
    Brilliant.  Bye bye Russian stuff and bye bye impeachment.
    and bye bye cognitive dissonance..

^^^

I didn't start this thread. Pay attention.
    I am paying attention. Yet your strong opinion and dislike of President Trump overpowers points you try to make. A lot actually.  Where has  the Russian money trail gone? Where is this magical ptape?  Where is everything else you say will take down President Trump?  Nowhere to be found just endless words on CNN.

^^^

Tell me who Mueller appointed to his team, if you're paying attention. These types of investigations take time and need to be thorough, as they should be. If you know what my timeline is, why are you harping on me about why impeachment hasn't started yet? Trump will stand until he's impeached by the house and removed from office by the senate. Or resigns, whichever comes first. I'm sorry you don't understand our constitutional procedures. Google can be your friend. 
    I am not harping it's just that you constantly post articles written by msm and quips that seem to come off as smoking guns when first read because your passion to impeach President Trump is strong.  At the end though it is just more endless stuff that goes nowhere. The articles you post are as dizzying to read and follow as that guy who kept posting comet pizza stuff.  It's ironic that I openly state daily "Impeach him already"! as does apparently most of US. Yet it is not happening even after all this hyped up supposed damning evidence.  What is brilliant 3d chess is that you guys now have a fired FBI director that now has doubtful testimony questioned by a President who is willing to testify under oath.
    Brilliant.  Bye bye Russian stuff and bye bye impeachment.
    You really find MSM, like WaPo, NYT, CNN, dizzying to read and difficult to follow? Tells me all I need to know. Thanks for the clue. 

Brilliantati©