Options

Postage issues (Europe)

texasistheSTEVENtexasistheSTEVEN Posts: 1,106
edited February 2017 in The Porch
I can't be the only one who has had major issues recently with items coming from the ten club?
Does everyone get their mail fine? Is it just me?

I ordered the latest Vault last August and there was no sign of it by December. I contacted 10c and apparently a replacement was sent but that hasn't turned up either.

All of my other post gets through fine.

The vault is "out of stock" now so unless this one turns up I have lost out which really sucks.
You just know that one is gonna turn up on ebay through tenclub in the near future which will really rub salt in the wounds when it's supposedly "out of stock"

So if anyone has a spare copy for sale please let me know?
Gonna post in Lost dogs as well.

Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
1996 Wmbly London
2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
2007 Wmbly London
2009 SBE London / O2 London
2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2

Comments

• Options
    stonesstones Posts: 187
    edited February 2017
    Had some issues with the last issue of Deep and the annual single, which got lost first time around and I had to get re-shipped but actually anything I ordered from the 10c shop arrived fine. Slow at times, yes; but it all arrived.

It's a tough one, because 10c do a great job of keeping shipping costs to UK/Europe relatively low compared to other outlets - $15 for shipping on a 10c poster, usually around $55 shipping for a poster bought elsewhere and shipped USPS. So i guess the lower cost is reflected in the sometimes hit and miss nature of the shipping itself.
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    i ordered the latest vault and i never got it i emailed 10c and they said it must have been lost i asked them to send me another one but they said it was out of stock so they gave me a refund which i didnt want because i no i would be paying more on ebay,waiting months to not to receive anything is guttering
    danny d
  • Options
    danny said:

i ordered the latest vault and i never got it i emailed 10c and they said it must have been lost i asked them to send me another one but they said it was out of stock so they gave me a refund which i didnt want because i no i would be paying more on ebay,waiting months to not to receive anything is guttering

I got a refund as well but it doesn't make up for missing out on the record. Have all the vaults so far but not this one now. I'll either have to pay over the odds online or wait for someone to help out on here.

Either way I'd prefer to receive what i'd ordered

I can understand one record going missing, but two.......Unheard of.
    I don't want to suggest it but part of me thinks a replacement was never sent.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2