Options

Tailgating with corn hole

I guess my last thread got shutdown because I posted a link.
If anyone is looking to purchase a set of custom designed corn hole boards, please shoot me a message.

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    My guess is that it may have gotten shut down because this is The Porch. You can always PM the mods. They'll tell you why it was shut down.

The Porch is for discussing Pearl Jam.

The thread is self promotion for a product and, well, that's not what The Porch is here for. Move it to Lost Dogs where things are bought, sold and traded and it may stay. Perhaps create a website for your corn hole boards and framing services and list the address on your signature line. That may fall more within guidelines rather than creating threads to advertise your products. I know that there are quite a number of PJ FB groups. Perhaps that would be a better place to advertise your wares?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,819
    Selling custom fan made Pearl Jam items, on the official Pearl Jam message board?
    Yeah you'll get a cease & desist letter from Pearl Jam Co. in no time.

Though if they were officially licensed by Pearl Jam you should be fine.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Just move to the eBay section of the boards
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,223
    edited February 2017
    Maybe the mods don't want you discussing your corn hole on an all ages forum.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Selling custom fan made Pearl Jam items, on the official Pearl Jam message board?
    Yeah you'll get a cease & desist letter from Pearl Jam Co. in no time.

Though if they were officially licensed by Pearl Jam you should be fine.

Do you see anywhere I mentioned Pearl Jam boards? I sure don't. I said if anyone is looking for a custom set of corn hole boards for use while tailgating.
  • Options
    You did in the last post that was closed though. Opening a new thread with that not mentioned isn't hard to see through.

But yeah, you should be good if post this on another sub forum. If the mods don't like it, that's up to them. I can understand them trying to keep this solicitation free...but that's their call.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    LD rules do state no side business. I believe this would qualify.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Good lord, man! Clear your notifications! Doesn't that drive you mad?!?
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,922
    When a thread is closed it is not ok to start a new one without permission. Please do not spam the forums.
    Thank you
    Posting Guidelines: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
This discussion has been closed.