Options

rock and roll hall of fame suite

2»

Comments

• Options
    suite cost me 25k
    and I know it was a lot for me to lay out.
    and maybe the reason I wanted you to call me was to ask advice about this post.
    i have 7 posts, you have 10,000.
    i am not shady. just a fan wanting to be in attendance when my favorite band gets inducted.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Thats awesome and exciting to drop that much on a historic night for PJ. Hope u have a blast. Might as well live it up if youve got it!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited February 2017
    dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k
    i am not shady. just a fan wanting to be in attendance when my favorite band gets inducted.

CONGRATS...it's gonna be a FUN experience!!
    Would you mind sharing how many tickets are included in the suite package?
    We've got a pretty big group coming for the ceremony,
    sure wish we had thought about doing something like this before buying our tickets,
    so we could all hang out together!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

My bad on that. Have a great time at the show!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

Here is some advice. Post the price per ticket and the number of tickets available. What is included in the suite's amenities and method of payment. This seems very strange that someone shells out $25k without having others set up for the other suite seats and then in an effort to sell the extra's needs to be guided through the process like a toddler.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

Here is some advice. Post the price per ticket and the number of tickets available. What is included in the suite's amenities and method of payment. This seems very strange that someone shells out $25k without having others set up for the other suite seats and then in an effort to sell the extra's needs to be guided through the process like a toddler.
    back off. if you arent interested move along. very simple.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419

dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

Pretty sure we need to be posting the face value cost here if we are going to be selling anything. No idea why he doesn't just post the the per ticket price.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    green mountain mangreen mountain man Posts: 735
    edited February 2017

dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

Hey know it all . I am trying to look at ticket options for others. Think before you comment
    Post edited by green mountain man on
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    Wow I was way off. They don't do anything cheap for this ceremony, do they? Makes the $4,000-$6,000 I was quoted for the JLA suite hold look like peanuts.

You should post the per ticket price as per forum rules otherwise this will get locked down by the mods.

Personally I'd be too nervous having a bunch of strangers consuming alcohol and sitting there for 5 hours in a suite if my CC was held against any possible damage or theft.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    How many seats in a suite?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

Hey know it all . I am trying to look at ticket options for others. Think before you comment
    i dont know anything.
  • Options

dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

i was inquiring for the same reason you were. and when i realized after getting the same response we all got that it was probably out of their range i moved along. it was pretty simple.
  • Options
    green mountain mangreen mountain man Posts: 735
    edited February 2017
    Don't speak for me. My friends got the cash
    Post edited by green mountain man on
  • Options
    edited February 2017

haha. then get a suite. did you call him to get the details if your friends have the money?
    Post edited by rustneversleeps on
  • Options
    Sent a PM and still got a vague response

Don't speak for me

haha. then get a suite. did you call him to get the details if your friends have the money?
  • Options
    on2legs said:

dm213622 said:

suite cost me 25k

Pretty sure we need to be posting the face value cost here if we are going to be selling anything. No idea why he doesn't just post the the per ticket price.
    i hear you. maybe because its not a pearl jam show they arent intervening? probably would have already if they wanted to.

good luck to OP and anyone joining in.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    The confusion would be resolved if a price per person were posted. That probably varies due to the number actually in the suite.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Sent PM and still got a vague response

Don't speak for me

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Post the prices or shut it down. It's really not that complicated.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    100 Pacer said:

Personally I'd be too nervous having a bunch of strangers consuming alcohol and sitting there for 5 hours in a suite if my CC was held against any possible damage or theft.

• Options

Don't speak for me

probably the response we all got. to call. basic math puts it around 1250 a seat with 20 heads. i didnt call because for that much or much less you can get a ticket right now. if your friends have cash they can get a ticket alot faster and easier than harping on this guy for details about a 25k suite.
  • Options

Don't speak for me

Friends were interested in the suite , but Stub Hub is safer . Less availability for this show than most

probably the response we all got. to call. basic math puts it around 1250 a seat with 20 heads. i didnt call because for that much or much less you can get a ticket right now. if your friends have cash they can get a ticket alot faster and easier than harping on this guy for details about a 25k suite.
  • Options
    Friends had interest in the suite, but at this point looks like Stub Hub. Availability is less than for other shows , but no fake ticket risk

Don't speak for me

Friends were interested in the suite , but Stub Hub is safer . Less availability for this show than most

This discussion has been closed.