Options

Trump's Lies

Comments

• Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    PJ_Soul said:

I'd just like to say that I think Obama is way more American than Godfather is.

There's still people out there that read something Godfather posts? I was pretty sure we all knew he was akin to the ignorant, racist uncle that makes the rest of the family cringe when he shows up for xmas. I do think it's funny, at the very least, that people got into his head enough on this thread that he stopped signing his name at the bottom of every post - as if he's some sort of oracle imparting wisdom, and we'd better remember that name.......with a period at the end.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,600

my2hands said:

Kat said:

CNN's version of last night's fact check:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-speech-fact-check/index.html

only one overtly false thing he said, everything else was either true or true but misleading.

well now, as you guy's always say FAUX news is full of lies....we have a new liar in town and it is well documented on you tube and even other media outlets LOL ! this is going to be fun !
    huh?
    oop's ....CNN is the new FAUX. LOL !!

did you even read it? CNN's fact checking said he stated one false thing (vast majority of terrorists coming from abroad and not being home-grown), and the rest was either true or true but misleading.
    He's saying that CNN is reporting fake news, faux news so that means that most of what trump said was false. Make sense now?

well well well look who's joining in on the " let's get Godfather" comedy show,

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!! we have a President (finely) who is putting America and American's first and making advancements and all you folks can do whine and snivel ? I guess the democratic party and it's sheep have shown their true colors and by doing so have cemented their place in modern history as the failed party, so sad...and to think most of them will follow their party right off a cliff.

How is this relevant to the truth of Trump's statements? Are you saying pointing out a President's lies is whining and sniveling?
    yes, it would be the same if one was to start a thread called " Obama and Hillary's Lies" how would you all react ?
    point being you folks are blindly sided with a party that has turned disgraceful, even the top dem's have no idea what respect is
    and that point was made painfully clear last night, these people are making the dem party look like fools and that's a shame because we actually need at least a 2 party system to keep a fair and somewhat balanced government but with the actions and words of the dem party lately they are creating a less than professional image of themselves and that is something that can affect future elections giving the repib's an advantage, politician's and citizens alike need to think before they act like idiots, their actions today can determine there political position in the future and right now it don't look good for the dem's....

Start the thread and find out, you might encounter some facts though, so I doubt you'd want to do that.
    well Amigo, no need to, it seems my point has been successfully delivered.

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

Do you have your papers?????

Somebody call Bannon asap, we found another one!!!
    Amigo- a polite gesture, maybe I should've said Amiga ? don't take it seriously, I doubt we'd ever be friends.

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

do you have papers- yes, real birth cert (not like Obama's) nor did I steal a SS# for identification to work illegally in this country,
    collect SS benefits illegally or get health benefits at the cost to real tax payers such as myself....or did you mean zig-zag ? in that
    case it would be a definite no.

I hope I've answered all your questions to your satisfaction.

Yet you continue to spew false info just like your bafoon hero what don't you understand former president Obama was/is just as American as you !! So please update your brain as to this info ....
    and what false info is that ? and no, that former worst president in history is nowhere near as American as I am !!! LOL !!!!!!!

not as american as you? what constitutes having more america in you than someone else? is a soldier who fought for his country more american than you, for example?
    nice try Canadian, homie don't play that game.

'Homie' started that game. You claimed you were 'more American' than Obama.

People want to know what you meant by making such a statement.

I speculated (and I think the list got removed lol). But nobody can be sure. Please tell us what you meant, otherwise... I'm sitting here thinking your whiteness is your rationale.
    my whiteness ? it's been obvious that you like to use the race card during debate...why is that ? do you have a some racial issues ?

Obama is 100% more American then you.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!! liberals would buy a bridge if I put a for sale sign it !!!!!! then donate it the local Indian tribe
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! OHHHHHH BOY !!! loosen up you have at least 4 years to plan your hostile take over of the American government and the real Americans who occupy this great nation....but good luck, you'll need it LOL !!!!!

We just might get the senate back in two years and Trump will at least be in the thick of impeachment hearings and we'll get gains in the house. Trump's fervent supporters are only 30% of the mix. That other 20-25% is a mix of dems and indys, mostly white, older, well off. They're suffering from buyers remorse right now and the republicans are afraid of them. Not the nutbag Sarah Palin tea partiers that cling to faux news and a lack of facts. They'll go down screaming how its all the fault of the black guy for protecting evidence. Evidence to be used in impeachment hearings because it goes that far and deep. Enjoy your asparagus and meatloaf.

Follow the money like Issa, Bush, Ryan, McCain and Schumer, with love from Russia, impeach Trump.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited March 2017

my2hands said:

Kat said:

only one overtly false thing he said, everything else was either true or true but misleading.

well now, as you guy's always say FAUX news is full of lies....we have a new liar in town and it is well documented on you tube and even other media outlets LOL ! this is going to be fun !
    huh?

did you even read it? CNN's fact checking said he stated one false thing (vast majority of terrorists coming from abroad and not being home-grown), and the rest was either true or true but misleading.
    He's saying that CNN is reporting fake news, faux news so that means that most of what trump said was false. Make sense now?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!! we have a President (finely) who is putting America and American's first and making advancements and all you folks can do whine and snivel ? I guess the democratic party and it's sheep have shown their true colors and by doing so have cemented their place in modern history as the failed party, so sad...and to think most of them will follow their party right off a cliff.

How is this relevant to the truth of Trump's statements? Are you saying pointing out a President's lies is whining and sniveling?
    yes, it would be the same if one was to start a thread called " Obama and Hillary's Lies" how would you all react ?
    point being you folks are blindly sided with a party that has turned disgraceful, even the top dem's have no idea what respect is
    and that point was made painfully clear last night, these people are making the dem party look like fools and that's a shame because we actually need at least a 2 party system to keep a fair and somewhat balanced government but with the actions and words of the dem party lately they are creating a less than professional image of themselves and that is something that can affect future elections giving the repib's an advantage, politician's and citizens alike need to think before they act like idiots, their actions today can determine there political position in the future and right now it don't look good for the dem's....

Start the thread and find out, you might encounter some facts though, so I doubt you'd want to do that.

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

Amigo- a polite gesture, maybe I should've said Amiga ? don't take it seriously, I doubt we'd ever be friends.

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

do you have papers- yes, real birth cert (not like Obama's) nor did I steal a SS# for identification to work illegally in this country,
    collect SS benefits illegally or get health benefits at the cost to real tax payers such as myself....or did you mean zig-zag ? in that

Yet you continue to spew false info just like your bafoon hero what don't you understand former president Obama was/is just as American as you !! So please update your brain as to this info ....
    and what false info is that ? and no, that former worst president in history is nowhere near as American as I am !!! LOL !!!!!!!

not as american as you? what constitutes having more america in you than someone else? is a soldier who fought for his country more american than you, for example?

I speculated (and I think the list got removed lol). But nobody can be sure. Please tell us what you meant, otherwise... I'm sitting here thinking your whiteness is your rationale.
    my whiteness ? it's been obvious that you like to use the race card during debate...why is that ? do you have a some racial issues ?

Obama is 100% more American then you.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!! liberals would buy a bridge if I put a for sale sign it !!!!!! then donate it the local Indian tribe
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! OHHHHHH BOY !!! loosen up you have at least 4 years to plan your hostile take over of the American government and the real Americans who occupy this great nation....but good luck, you'll need it LOL !!!!!

We just might get the senate back in two years and Trump will at least be in the thick of impeachment hearings and we'll get gains in the house. Trump's fervent supporters are only 30% of the mix. That other 20-25% is a mix of dems and indys, mostly white, older, well off. They're suffering from buyers remorse right now and the republicans are afraid of them. Not the nutbag Sarah Palin tea partiers that cling to faux news and a lack of facts. They'll go down screaming how its all the fault of the black guy for protecting evidence. Evidence to be used in impeachment hearings because it goes that far and deep. Enjoy your asparagus and meatloaf.

Follow the money like Issa, Bush, Ryan, McCain and Schumer, with love from Russia, impeach Trump.
    I love this guy

Halifax2TheEffingMax!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited March 2017
    _-0-_
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

I doubt any of you...with a few exceptions, have a clue about being an American, your idea's of America are just giving it away to the first illegal border jumper, ocean crossing, plane hijacking low life scumbags that make it here, and looking for a president who will give you and your illegal friends "free stuff" like health care, housing, cell phones, and of course money to buy illegal arms and drugs...it's a shame that running over rioters blocking the roads is still illegal in most states.....

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I have no respect for closet racists. Nothing but cowards, just like the p****s that wear white robes to disguise themselves

I don't agree with them at all, and think they are disgusting, but I at least respect racists that are up front about their beliefs and aren't afraid to openly state it. Unlike the half steppin' wanna be racists around here that just like to skirt the edges and troll.

Godfather, you don't have an effing clue what it means to be a "real American" my friend. And Johnny Cash and Ronald Reagan would agree, whether you like it or not
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,295

PJ_Soul said:

I doubt any of you...with a few exceptions, have a clue about being an American, your idea's of America are just giving it away to the first illegal border jumper, ocean crossing, plane hijacking low life scumbags that make it here, and looking for a president who will give you and your illegal friends "free stuff" like health care, housing, cell phones, and of course money to buy illegal arms and drugs...it's a shame that running over rioters blocking the roads is still illegal in most states.....

PJ_Soul said:

Are you for real damn dude you need help ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

well I've thought about it, for starters, I was (with proof) born here, raised here and I didn't marry a woman who was never proud of our country till her ol' man pulled the biggest hoax in history on the American people and got elected, I support our military, I support our law enforcement and live by the laws of this country even if I don't always agree......... God Bless John Wayne, Ronald Reagan, Donald J Trump and God Bless America, I ride American motorcycles and drive an American made pick up Truck, I have lived in America all my life with no thought of moving to another country...I have balls, I would rather stay here and do what I can to make my country great and my life good as possible in the land I was born in, I've been to the Grand OL' Opry and I've met Johnny Cash, and if that American you can kiss my.....woahhhh got carried away LOL !!!!! anything else I can say to satisfy the curiosity of folks that wouldn't understand if I spelled out in black and white ?
    Well YEEEEE-HAWW! GIT R DUN!
    That is racist. Or is it bigoted? Or fascist? I am so confused with liberal terminology and their couch scandal.
    couch scandal? I thought it was geniune concern that she had both legs amputated at the knee. I mean, really, how can you kneel before your orange master to suck on the cocktail weenie without lower legs?

I don't claim to be Libertarian, but they are completely on point here.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

I doubt Godfather ever gave away US interests to foreign nationals or corporations.
  • Options

unsung said:

How is that anti-semetic? That is completely ridiculous. They OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM.

http://www.anonews.co/rothschild-family-history/

Thinking and believing that "The Rothschilds own the banking system " is ANTI-SEMITIC myth. A myth rooted in ANTI-SEMITISM.

Claiming and or blaming the Rothschilds for anything is always anti-semitic.

There is NO truth, NO evidence, NO facts or data, that prove this centuries old myth.
    Does that also mean Henry Kissinger no longer controls American foreign policy?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,295
    Again take your own advice start a thread on who's more American just don't derail this one ! It's just for orange bafoon lies or are you of the thought that he doesn't lie ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    my2hands said:

I have no respect for closet racists. Nothing but cowards, just like the p*****s that wear white robes to disguise themselves

I don't agree with them at all, and think they are disgusting, but I at least respect racists that are up front about their beliefs and aren't afraid to openly state it. Unlike the half steppin' wanna be racists around here that just like to skirt the edges and troll.

Godfather, you don't have an effing clue what it means to be a "real American" my friend. And Johnny Cash and Ronald Reagan would agree, whether you like it or not

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!! well you know what they say about people in glass houses right ? you think you're comfortable in your own skin
    but if that were true you wouldn't be so worried about mine, you've made your choices in life so stop asking me and everybody else to validate your decision's.

Post edited by Kat on
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

This one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

When is the last time you had an actual conversation with someone who wasn't white? Like a real conversation, not saying hello at 7-11
  • Options
    edited March 2017

my2hands said:

I have no respect for closet racists. Nothing but cowards, just like the p*****s that wear white robes to disguise themselves

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!! well you know what they say about people in glass houses right ? you think you're comfortable in your own skin
    but if that were true you wouldn't be so worried about mine, you've made your choices in life so stop asking me and everybody else to validate your decision's.

That literally makes zero sense?
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

I doubt Godfather ever gave away US interests to foreign nationals or corporations.
    Because he has zero authority.
  • Options

Again take your own advice start a thread on who's more American just don't derail this one ! It's just for orange bafoon lies or are you of the thought that he doesn't lie ?

Are lies, or lack thereof, now a qualifier to become or remain the President?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

PJ_Soul said:

Hey Godfather... do your parents or did your parents have medicare? Just wondering if they got any "free stuff" in their lives. Do you believe that Medicare should be dissolved and the elderly need to figure out how to buy employer based insurance on their own? Just wondering how intellectually consistent you really are.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    Oh this is just too much..... Hypocrisy laid bare. If nothing else, this will be an interesting four years. At least there's some fun in being the opposition party...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-email-hacked_us_58b8bc9ae4b0d2821b4ceac1?pl6hcqxb82jfw29&&
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

That literally makes zero sense?
    think about it....

Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Hey Godfather... do your parents or did your parents have medicare? Just wondering if they got any "free stuff" in their lives. Do you believe that Medicare should be dissolved and the elderly need to figure out how to buy employer based insurance on their own? Just wondering how intellectually consistent you really are.
    they retired and their entire working lives they paid into it so it wasn't "free" now if they came into this country and never paid into it, that would be "free stuff" right .......

• Options
    my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

When is the last time you had an actual conversation with someone who wasn't white? Like a real conversation, not saying hello at 7-11
    you'd be surprised....really surprised.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

they retired and their entire working lives they paid into it so it wasn't "free" now if they came into this country and never paid into it, that would be "free stuff" right .......

So your only issue is illegal aliens then, not socialized medicine. So that's good to know. We have some common ground. It seems like the solution then would be a pathway to citizenship so we can get them on the payrolls so they start paying into the system.

When you think about it, how do you really blame an immigrant who is just trying to work and feed their family? Wouldn't you do the same, especially if there were no jobs in your home country? Isn't the core issue the real American business owners who pay under the table to undocumented workers?
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    Oh goodness this is glorious
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832

my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

"I have so many black/brown friends, they are terrific people, they all love me, I mean really love me, bigly"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

So defining one's American-ness is based upon authority?
  • Options

my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

"I have so many black/brown friends, they are terrific people, they all love me, I mean really love me, bigly"
    "Look. Look. Here's a picture of my neeegro friend. See? And this one here. See this one here... he's a Moooslim."
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ah no... but as an example you can't ever fire someone if no one ever works for you. You can't sign a treaty if you have no authority. Nice try but that was a dumb one.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ah no... but as an example you can't ever fire someone if no one ever works for you. You can't sign a treaty if you have no authority. Nice try but that was a dumb one.
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

So the ability to sign a treaty defines it?

Many would believe that it is possible to sign anti-American treaties. Authority can be used to hurt us, and it has.
  • Options
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

So the ability to sign a treaty defines it?

Many would believe that it is possible to sign anti-American treaties. Authority can be used to hurt us, and it has.
    This is a silly argument, but your statement was "I doubt Godfather ever gave away US interests to foreign nationals or corporations."

Unless GF is somehow a national political figure with authority OR a very senior executive at a multi-national, then I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the same opportunity to "give away interests".
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

There's still people out there that read something Godfather posts? I was pretty sure we all knew he was akin to the ignorant, racist uncle that makes the rest of the family cringe when he shows up for xmas. I do think it's funny, at the very least, that people got into his head enough on this thread that he stopped signing his name at the bottom of every post - as if he's some sort of oracle imparting wisdom, and we'd better remember that name.......with a period at the end.
    and yet you remember so much about me, I guess it worked, and by the way tell the Familia I'll be over for Christmas with the canoli's LOL !