Options

Trump's Lies

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Kat said:

CNN's version of last night's fact check:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-speech-fact-check/index.html

only one overtly false thing he said, everything else was either true or true but misleading.

well now, as you guy's always say FAUX news is full of lies....we have a new liar in town and it is well documented on you tube and even other media outlets LOL ! this is going to be fun !
    huh?
    oop's ....CNN is the new FAUX. LOL !!

did you even read it? CNN's fact checking said he stated one false thing (vast majority of terrorists coming from abroad and not being home-grown), and the rest was either true or true but misleading.
    He's saying that CNN is reporting fake news, faux news so that means that most of what trump said was false. Make sense now?

well well well look who's joining in on the " let's get Godfather" comedy show,

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!! we have a President (finely) who is putting America and American's first and making advancements and all you folks can do whine and snivel ? I guess the democratic party and it's sheep have shown their true colors and by doing so have cemented their place in modern history as the failed party, so sad...and to think most of them will follow their party right off a cliff.

How is this relevant to the truth of Trump's statements? Are you saying pointing out a President's lies is whining and sniveling?
    yes, it would be the same if one was to start a thread called " Obama and Hillary's Lies" how would you all react ?
    point being you folks are blindly sided with a party that has turned disgraceful, even the top dem's have no idea what respect is
    and that point was made painfully clear last night, these people are making the dem party look like fools and that's a shame because we actually need at least a 2 party system to keep a fair and somewhat balanced government but with the actions and words of the dem party lately they are creating a less than professional image of themselves and that is something that can affect future elections giving the repib's an advantage, politician's and citizens alike need to think before they act like idiots, their actions today can determine there political position in the future and right now it don't look good for the dem's....

Start the thread and find out, you might encounter some facts though, so I doubt you'd want to do that.
    well Amigo, no need to, it seems my point has been successfully delivered.

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

Do you have your papers?????

Somebody call Bannon asap, we found another one!!!
    Amigo- a polite gesture, maybe I should've said Amiga ? don't take it seriously, I doubt we'd ever be friends.

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

do you have papers- yes, real birth cert (not like Obama's) nor did I steal a SS# for identification to work illegally in this country,
    collect SS benefits illegally or get health benefits at the cost to real tax payers such as myself....or did you mean zig-zag ? in that
    case it would be a definite no.

I hope I've answered all your questions to your satisfaction.

Yet you continue to spew false info just like your bafoon hero what don't you understand former president Obama was/is just as American as you !! So please update your brain as to this info ....
    and what false info is that ? and no, that former worst president in history is nowhere near as American as I am !!! LOL !!!!!!!

not as american as you? what constitutes having more america in you than someone else? is a soldier who fought for his country more american than you, for example?
    nice try Canadian, homie don't play that game.

'Homie' started that game. You claimed you were 'more American' than Obama.

People want to know what you meant by making such a statement.

I speculated (and I think the list got removed lol). But nobody can be sure. Please tell us what you meant, otherwise... I'm sitting here thinking your whiteness is your rationale.
    my whiteness ? it's been obvious that you like to use the race card during debate...why is that ? do you have a some racial issues ?

• Options

Kat said:

only one overtly false thing he said, everything else was either true or true but misleading.

well now, as you guy's always say FAUX news is full of lies....we have a new liar in town and it is well documented on you tube and even other media outlets LOL ! this is going to be fun !
    huh?

did you even read it? CNN's fact checking said he stated one false thing (vast majority of terrorists coming from abroad and not being home-grown), and the rest was either true or true but misleading.
    He's saying that CNN is reporting fake news, faux news so that means that most of what trump said was false. Make sense now?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!! we have a President (finely) who is putting America and American's first and making advancements and all you folks can do whine and snivel ? I guess the democratic party and it's sheep have shown their true colors and by doing so have cemented their place in modern history as the failed party, so sad...and to think most of them will follow their party right off a cliff.

How is this relevant to the truth of Trump's statements? Are you saying pointing out a President's lies is whining and sniveling?
    yes, it would be the same if one was to start a thread called " Obama and Hillary's Lies" how would you all react ?
    point being you folks are blindly sided with a party that has turned disgraceful, even the top dem's have no idea what respect is
    and that point was made painfully clear last night, these people are making the dem party look like fools and that's a shame because we actually need at least a 2 party system to keep a fair and somewhat balanced government but with the actions and words of the dem party lately they are creating a less than professional image of themselves and that is something that can affect future elections giving the repib's an advantage, politician's and citizens alike need to think before they act like idiots, their actions today can determine there political position in the future and right now it don't look good for the dem's....

Start the thread and find out, you might encounter some facts though, so I doubt you'd want to do that.

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

Amigo- a polite gesture, maybe I should've said Amiga ? don't take it seriously, I doubt we'd ever be friends.

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

do you have papers- yes, real birth cert (not like Obama's) nor did I steal a SS# for identification to work illegally in this country,
    collect SS benefits illegally or get health benefits at the cost to real tax payers such as myself....or did you mean zig-zag ? in that

Yet you continue to spew false info just like your bafoon hero what don't you understand former president Obama was/is just as American as you !! So please update your brain as to this info ....
    and what false info is that ? and no, that former worst president in history is nowhere near as American as I am !!! LOL !!!!!!!

not as american as you? what constitutes having more america in you than someone else? is a soldier who fought for his country more american than you, for example?

but you dropped the puck. now you are just going to skate off the ice?
    are you a proud Canadian ? or just a guy floating thru life not really having any type of connection to your home ?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

are you a proud Canadian ? or just a guy floating thru life not really having any type of connection to your home ?
    Hahaha that sounds like a line from a bad play about Goebbels!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

I speculated (and I think the list got removed lol). But nobody can be sure. Please tell us what you meant, otherwise... I'm sitting here thinking your whiteness is your rationale.
    my whiteness ? it's been obvious that you like to use the race card during debate...why is that ? do you have a some racial issues ?

Good job avoiding the question.

I actually rarely use the race card. Ive spoken for the strictest vetting processes for refugees and have stood on the police side for most high profile blue on black incidents.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

you know I live in canada. that is irrelevant to your claim. answer the question. what makes you more american that Obama?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

well I've thought about it, for starters, I was (with proof) born here, raised here and I didn't marry a woman who was never proud of our country till her ol' man pulled the biggest hoax in history on the American people and got elected, I support our military, I support our law enforcement and live by the laws of this country even if I don't always agree......... God Bless John Wayne, Ronald Reagan, Donald J Trump and God Bless America, I ride American motorcycles and drive an American made pick up Truck, I have lived in America all my life with no thought of moving to another country...I have balls, I would rather stay here and do what I can to make my country great and my life good as possible in the land I was born in, I've been to the Grand OL' Opry and I've met Johnny Cash, and if that American you can kiss my.....woahhhh got carried away LOL !!!!! anything else I can say to satisfy the curiosity of folks that wouldn't understand if I spelled out in black and white ?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

Obama is 100% more American then you.
  • Options

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

well I've thought about it, for starters, I was (with proof) born here, raised here and I didn't marry a woman who was never proud of our country till her ol' man pulled the biggest hoax in history on the American people and got elected, I support our military, I support our law enforcement and live by the laws of this country even if I don't always agree......... God Bless John Wayne, Ronald Reagan, Donald J Trump and God Bless America, I ride American motorcycles and drive an American made pick up Truck, I have lived in America all my life with no thought of moving to another country...I have balls, I would rather stay here and do what I can to make my country great and my life good as possible in the land I was born in, I've been to the Grand OL' Opry and I've met Johnny Cash, and if that American you can kiss my.....woahhhh got carried away LOL !!!!! anything else I can say to satisfy the curiosity of folks that wouldn't understand if I spelled out in black and white ?
    -obama proved he was born here
    -michelle was misunderstood in that comment, but of course republicans ate it up as her not being "patriotic" (it was a comment about how many people came out to vote). I think her commitment during her tenure as FLOTUS and her relentless campaigning for HC showed how much she loves the US
    -obama follows the laws of the country
    -obama respects the military and law enforcement. saying there is a problem with the force does not negate respect
    -who gives a fuck what a person drives or what celebrites people have met. if that's part of your argument, obama runs circles around you in that department
    -john wayne? he supported the vietnam war. jesus. and anyone who thinks a great man says something like this, needs to give their fucking head a shake:

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

I'm not hearing about any public service in this. Ever do anything to help other people? Ever serve your country in a forward area? Ever serve in a political office to represent the people of your district? How about be a Big Brother/Big Sister?
    Strange that loving Reagan and John Wayne and riding an Indian or Harley is somehow what defines your patriotism. Oh and you drive an American truck. How many of those parts were sourced from Mexico or Canada? Ever do any research on that?
  • Options
    Godfather is the guy on the corner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tuwH9I5Q
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply, GF.

I'm not sure what to make of it, but at least it's a reply and it's honest.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

hmmmm... let me go over this....

Obama was also born here.

You and the rest of the older white republicans I meet have some strange obsession with hating Michelle Obama? Get over it.

Obama also supports our military, that's why he brought them home and didn't send them into Syria and every other shithole on the planet with a problem.

I remember Obama green lighting the mission to kill Osama Bin Laden, or maybe you forgot that one?

Obama might say god bless Sidney Poitier, Abraham Lincoln, but definitely not the bafoon lol

Obama actually helped save the American car industry while republicans wanted it to tank. Remember that next time you hop in your F-150

I'm pretty sure Obama has balls?

Obama might say he has been to the Apollo and met Stevie Wonder.

all of which makes him just as American as you or I my friend.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited March 2017
    i don't know if it's technically fits into the category of "Trump's Lies", but perjury by one Jeff Sessions sure doesn't have positive optics.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

Well YEEEEE-HAWW! GIT R DUN!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

So, what defines a true American:
    1. An American birth certificate - an unearned superiority complex
    2. Not ever feeling disenfranchised or critical of your country - naiveté and blind allegiance
    3. Living in accordance with the law - law-abiding
    4. God Bless John Wayne - admirer of the arts
    5. God Bless Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump - admirer of people you agree with
    6. God Bless America - admirer of your home
    7. Driving American automobiles and never looking at a non-American lifestyle - supporting national products, services and lifestyles over the best products, services and lifestyles (Keep America Complacent Again!)
    8. Having balls - having a gender-based unearned superiority complex
    9. Having been to the Grand Ol' Opry and Johnny Cash - appreciating pretty concert venues and great musicians

To summarize, if you're curious if you're a true American, you should check to see if you have:
    1. An unearned superiority complex,
    2. Naiveté and blind allegiance to country,
    3. A commitment to being law-abiding citizens,
    4. An admiration of the arts,
    5. An admiration of people who share their opinions,
    6. An unwavering admiration of America (basically the same thing as blind allegiance to country),
    7. A commitment to support the most American instead of the best,
    8. A pair of testicles, and
    9. An appreciation of beautiful concert venues and Country musicians

Am I the only one who finds some of these bizarre?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Tiki said:

i don't know if it's technically fits into the category of "Trump's Lies", but perjury bu Jeff Sessions sure doesn't have positive optics.

I think it fits here.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    edited March 2017

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

I'm going to guess that most of the parts used to make your "American truck" and "American motorcycle" were made in Japan or China or Korea or Mexico or Canada or Taiwan.
    I'm going to guess that more than %95 of your clothing and footwear was made in China or Vietnam or Korea or Thailand or Indonesia or the Phillipines or Mexico.
    I'm also going to guess that a lot of the food you eat is sourced in Mexico as well.
    And last but not least former President Barack Obama was born in America and has an American passport and birth certificate just like you.
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!! liberals would buy a bridge if I put a for sale sign it !!!!!! then donate it the local Indian tribe
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! OHHHHHH BOY !!! loosen up you have at least 4 years to plan your hostile take over of the American government and the real Americans who occupy this great nation....but good luck, you'll need it LOL !!!!!

• Options
    edited March 2017

my2hands said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!! liberals would buy a bridge if I put a for sale sign it !!!!!! then donate it the local Indian tribe
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! OHHHHHH BOY !!! loosen up you have at least 4 years to plan your hostile take over of the American government and the real Americans who occupy this great nation....but good luck, you'll need it LOL !!!!!

Real Americans = "only people like me". Hilarious.

You admire Reagan? Well Reaganism is dead. Trumpism is incompatible with fiscal conservatism. Guns or butter dude... not both. Read and learn a little bit about what you expound.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/the-end-of-reaganism-214853
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    this

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

we've seen Obama's birth certificate but not yours. how can we be so sure?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

That is racist. Or is it bigoted? Or fascist? I am so confused with liberal terminology and their couch scandal.
  • Options
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

That is racist. Or is it bigoted? Or fascist? I am so confused with liberal terminology and their couch scandal.
    If anything, it's culturally insensitive. White trash are people too.
  • Options
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

couch scandal? I thought it was geniune concern that she had both legs amputated at the knee. I mean, really, how can you kneel before your orange master to suck on the cocktail weenie without lower legs?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    pjhawks said:

this

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

we've seen Obama's birth certificate but not yours. how can we be so sure?
    LOL we can't, I might be a Russian spy sent here my Comrade Howinsane Obama to infiltrate the Do Drop Inn of American government LOL !!

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

was that a racial slur ????? did you just refer to white people as white trash ???? that sir is uncalled for and I am emotionally distraught,
    this could take weeks or even months of therapy not to mention the financial cost of planning a retaliation riot...where is George Soros when ya need him ? LOL !

• Options

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

was that a racial slur ????? did you just refer to white people as white trash ???? that sir is uncalled for and I am emotionally distraught,
    this could take weeks or even months of therapy not to mention the financial cost of planning a retaliation riot...where is George Soros when ya need him ? LOL !

I'll call it what the cops call it then, for you.. Whiskey Tango.

Watch out kids... the boogeyman is out there. And if you try to earn a dollar George Soros is gonna get ya! He's like Kaiser Solze!
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

Did you read the opinion piece on the death of Reaganism and the abdication of all conservative values?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

I'll call it what the cops call it then, for you.. Whiskey Tango.

Watch out kids... the boogeyman is out there. And if you try to earn a dollar George Soros is gonna get ya! He's like Kaiser Solze!
    love it ! my next troll will be whisky Tango.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    I'd just like to say that I think Obama is way more American than Godfather is.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I'd just like to say that I think Obama is way more American than Godfather is.

The Godfather was an immigrant from Sicily and the head of a massive criminal enterprise. Obama was the POTUS for 8 years, a Constitutional lawyer, professor and community organizer among countless other charitable works. Seems like a no brainer.