Trump's Lies

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    vaggar99 said:

^^^
    same here. is there a message limit? or maybe Trump is no longer President (wishful thinking)

No idea
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Guess Ivanka pushing him to do the "right thing" isn't working.

Trump administration withdraws federal protections for transgender students

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/politics/doj-withdraws-federal-protections-on-transgender-bathrooms-in-schools/index.html
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    dignin said:

Guess Ivanka pushing him to do the "right thing" isn't working.

Trump administration withdraws federal protections for transgender students

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/politics/doj-withdraws-federal-protections-on-transgender-bathrooms-in-schools/index.html

I'm glad he's focused on the most pressing problems.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    tbergs said:

Still trying to figure out what got that thread closed? Whacky weed?

It was probably the anti-semitism.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    who's gonna remedy this situation? i am starting to experience withdrawal symptoms.
    BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

I would expect those posts to be deleted and then hopefully reopened.
    I wonder what these bars mean?

http://community.pearljam.com/profile/rssesq
  • mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

That's what I expect it was about as well. When the poster was replying directly to Kat with anti-Semitic posts, I think it was a good time to put a hold on the thread and hopefully the appropriate steps are taken to keep that sort of nonsense off the board in the future.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,604
    I think the thread will be moved to the Sreve Bannon thread. Makes more sense.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,203
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

I thought that's what it might be, but usually it's a quick scrubbing. This clean up apparently required a call to The Wolf.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

I thought that's what it might be, but usually it's a quick scrubbing. This clean up apparently required a call to The Wolf.
    Well shitttttt.... that's all you had to say!

• BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Where we're there antisemitic comments? When I said trump blindly supports bibl and his apartheid state? That's not an antisemitic comment. I also said trump blindly supports Israeli state sponsored terrorism. Again, that's not antisemitic.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Where we're there antisemitic comments? When I said trump blindly supports bibl and his apartheid state? That's not an antisemitic comment. I also said trump blindly supports Israeli state sponsored terrorism. Again, that's not antisemitic.
    Definitely wasn't you degeneratefk, even though you are a degeneratefk. ;).
    mrussel1 said:

tbergs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Well shitttttt.... that's all you had to say!

One of the best movies ever. I'll have to watch that tomorrow night.

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Go back about the pages and look at the globalism meme that was posted by Rssesq... you'll understand then
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    mrussel1 said:

I wonder what these bars mean?

http://community.pearljam.com/profile/rssesq

The bars mean you're on double secret probation but not banned.
    Not yet at least

Media more trustworthy than Trump, poll finds

Republicans trust Donald Trump. Everyone else trusts the media.
    That is the finding of a Quinnipiac University poll which shows a dramatic split between Republicans and other Americans when it comes to matters of trust.
    Quinnipiac's survey found that 52% of voters trust the media more than they trust Trump, while only 37% said they trusted Trump more. Among Democrats, 86% said they trusted the media more than the president.
    But among Republican voters, the balance is flipped: 78% said they trusted Trump more than the media, while just 13% said they trusted the media more.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/media/trump-media-trust-quinnipiac/index.html
    dignin said:

Media more trustworthy than Trump, poll finds

Republicans trust Donald Trump. Everyone else trusts the media.
    That is the finding of a Quinnipiac University poll which shows a dramatic split between Republicans and other Americans when it comes to matters of trust.
    Quinnipiac's survey found that 52% of voters trust the media more than they trust Trump, while only 37% said they trusted Trump more. Among Democrats, 86% said they trusted the media more than the president.
    But among Republican voters, the balance is flipped: 78% said they trusted Trump more than the media, while just 13% said they trusted the media more.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/media/trump-media-trust-quinnipiac/index.html

And we all thought Trump wouldn't create a blind trust! He's 78% of the way there.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    edited February 2017
    i'm not a huge twitter user and usually can't manage to tweet at specific times. but those of you like to troll via twitter, this is for you:

TWEET WITH US!! TWEET WITH US!!
    Think of it as a mini virtual protest. A lot of people show up at the same time and shout the same thing.
    If you would like to join us, please use the attached image and tweet the following 5 SEPARATE messages on
    THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2017 at 9am PST aka 12pm EST
    .@realDonaldTrump @potus (alleged) Fake President Installed. #TellASadStoryInThreeWords #TheResistance #ΩΩ
    .@SenJohnMcCain Russia elected Trump. #TellASadStoryInThreeWords #TheResistance #ΩΩ
    .@SpeakerRyan GOP Betrays America. #TellASadStoryInThreeWords #TheResistance #ΩΩ
    .@SenateMajLdr Turtle divides America. #TellASadStoryInThreeWords #TheResistance #ΩΩ
    .@jasoninthehouse Oversight Committee ChairIsFuckingPlayingFavoritesAndNotDoingTheirJob! #TellASadStoryInThreeWords #TheResistance #ΩΩ
    If you are interested in becoming more actively involved please contact the poster of this post via PM.
    Thank you.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited February 2017
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Go back about the pages and look at the globalism meme that was posted by Rssesq... you'll understand then
    Honest question,

How was that meme, or anything else he said in that thread, anti- semitic?

I honestly don't see it? And I honestly see zero reason to close the Trump thread?
    Post edited by my2hands on

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

While I disagree with everything you wrote I was definitely not referring to you.
    my2hands said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Honest question,

I honestly don't see it? And I honestly see zero reason to close the Trump thread?
    Rssesq has a long history of anti-semitic posts on these boards. In this instance he made three direct posts about jews...Zuckerberg, Rogan and the Rothchilds followed by his meme. These posts were not coincidende but were well planned and posted in quick succession. You see beyond just being anti-israel (which is NOT anti-semitism) Rssesq is one of those nuts who think the world is being run by a secret cabal of jews. In his mind they pull all the strings and make all the decisions behind the scenes. This is blatant anti-semitism.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I'm not sure if it's a LIE or not, but when the President won the Electoral College in a landslide, DJT had holdings in the company Energy Transfer Partners, the same company who just benefited from having the Po-po shut down that Standing Rock camp last night so they could work on the completion of an oil pipeline UNDER an effing LAKE.

I'm no engineer, but to me it seems sorta stupid to put the crude oil under or anywhere near the water.

He supposedly sold his "so-called" interests in December, because he's so good at business.

He has also claimed that he knew nothing of the protests (not one phone call to the "oops we turned off the White House comments line" 202-456-1111) when he re-authorized the Army Corps of Engineers to get back in there.

Personally I like WhiteHouseInc.org

They provide a connection to a Trump property. "You may be asked to make a reservation or a tee-time, but tell management that until Trump steps away from his businesses for real, their property is no different from the Oval Office and you want to talk about the issues that matter most," the website reads.

"By not divesting himself from his businesses, he's actually creating satellite White Houses all over the world. That means we have dozens of phone numbers we can use to reach the president and discuss the issues that matter most."

"Foreign leaders and Wall Street executives know that if they want to reach out to our President, they can just connect with his business associates. Now the American people have a direct line to Trump too."
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited February 2017
    g under p said:

Serious ??? Does anyone think that in the future if President Trump makes an out right mistake will be be willing to admit that mistake?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only time he has apologized or even backed off an issue was when that pussy grabbing Billy Bush tape came out.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Honest question,

Rssesq has a long history of anti-semitic posts on these boards. In this instance he made three direct posts about jews...Zuckerberg, Rogan and the Rothchilds followed by his meme. These posts were not coincidende but were well planned and posted in quick succession. You see beyond just being anti-israel (which is NOT anti-semitism) Rssesq is one of those nuts who think the world is being run by a secret cabal of jews. In his mind they pull all the strings and make all the decisions behind the scenes. This is blatant anti-semitism.
    "secret cabal of Jews" is exactly the right phrase. This mindset has afflicted Europe for a thousand years and it still won't die. It is precisely the definition of anti-Semitism.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Honest question,

"secret cabal of Jews" is exactly the right phrase. This mindset has afflicted Europe for a thousand years and it still won't die. It is precisely the definition of anti-Semitism.
    Exactly
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Honest question,

My2Hands,
    I don't know if you know my posting history, but I am pretty far left in almost all situations. I consider the situation in Israel right now to be apartheid-adjacent at the least, and I think we lend far, far too much unconditional support to Israel.
    That being said, rsessq does have a history of blatant anti-Semitism. I can see how that string of posts doesn't look like much, but put in proper context it is just more of the same old shit. You might notice his obsession if you look closely, nearly every single post has a sarcastic "le Chaim"(sp?) or a mazel tov, if not some offensive mention of goyim. Every issue is twisted to represent the secret Jewish cabal's involvement, and all roads lead to anti-Semitism.
    Once he posted a graphic of the Yale (I think) coat of arms (or whatever they call their insignia) with Hebrew words on it in relation to Clinton somehow. I know that's a vague description, but the point is that it was ridiculous and weird and typical of rsessq.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

While I disagree with everything you wrote I was definitely not referring to you.
    You said in the other thread that you obviously disagree with me. Why is that obvious? Do you live in Israel? Are you jewish?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    It's not a good idea to be gossiping about each other. I'm working on reopening the other thread again...it's been very busy. Hope you're all going to support War Child by getting the new Cover Stories benefit album. Give me a few minutes.
    Falling down,...not staying down