Options

Trump's Lies

Comments

• Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

Gtilley8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'd just like to say that I think Obama is way more American than Godfather is.

There's still people out there that read something Godfather posts? I was pretty sure we all knew he was akin to the ignorant, racist uncle that makes the rest of the family cringe when he shows up for xmas. I do think it's funny, at the very least, that people got into his head enough on this thread that he stopped signing his name at the bottom of every post - as if he's some sort of oracle imparting wisdom, and we'd better remember that name.......with a period at the end.
    and yet you remember so much about me, I guess it worked, and by the way tell the Familia I'll be over for Christmas with the canoli's LOL !

Dude, relax and get back to the blind. That deer piss isn't going to wear itself, and that pickup truck doesn't run itself through the mud.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598

Gtilley8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

There's still people out there that read something Godfather posts? I was pretty sure we all knew he was akin to the ignorant, racist uncle that makes the rest of the family cringe when he shows up for xmas. I do think it's funny, at the very least, that people got into his head enough on this thread that he stopped signing his name at the bottom of every post - as if he's some sort of oracle imparting wisdom, and we'd better remember that name.......with a period at the end.
    and yet you remember so much about me, I guess it worked, and by the way tell the Familia I'll be over for Christmas with the canoli's LOL !

Cannoli
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    the use of apostraphes around here is astounding.

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

:anguished:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621

Gtilley8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Cannoli
    Don't mess with a New Yorker and his 'cibo'...
  • Options

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

To add another layer, Cannoli is actually plural. Cannolis is not a word. GF's mind blown...
  • Options

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

To add another layer, Cannoli is actually plural. Cannolis is not a word. GF's mind blown...
    cannolo!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

There are a lot of furners that would have written that correctly. They are Super American.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Gtilley8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Cannoli
    Don't mess with a New Yorker and his 'cibo'...
    Oh you know it. About to book a trip to Tuscany as we speak with the wife. So much food, olives and Chianti Classico (and Chanti among others) for a week or so.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513

PJ_Soul said:

I doubt any of you...with a few exceptions, have a clue about being an American, your idea's of America are just giving it away to the first illegal border jumper, ocean crossing, plane hijacking low life scumbags that make it here, and looking for a president who will give you and your illegal friends "free stuff" like health care, housing, cell phones, and of course money to buy illegal arms and drugs...it's a shame that running over rioters blocking the roads is still illegal in most states.....

Wow. You are going off the deep end.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    going?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

cannolo!

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

cannolo!
    BOOM! My man..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PLURAL. NOT POSSESSIVE.

There are a lot of furners that would have written that correctly. They are Super American.
    :lol:

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Trump could burn the US flag and his idiot minions would still defend him. Bill Maher was right about the Magic R.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Dude, relax and get back to the blind. That deer piss isn't going to wear itself, and that pickup truck doesn't run itself through the mud.
    BBQ ? .......Dude

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378

PJ_Soul said:

I doubt any of you...with a few exceptions, have a clue about being an American, your idea's of America are just giving it away to the first illegal border jumper, ocean crossing, plane hijacking low life scumbags that make it here, and looking for a president who will give you and your illegal friends "free stuff" like health care, housing, cell phones, and of course money to buy illegal arms and drugs...it's a shame that running over rioters blocking the roads is still illegal in most states.....

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read since I started coming to the AMT.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Godfather's jam...

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
    You gotta take a stand
    It don't hurt to hide
    If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let it slide
    I am a real American fight for the rights of every man
    I'm a real American
    Fight for what's right fight for your life
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,282
    edited March 2017
    mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read since I started coming to the AMT.
    It's been like that for 8 yrs ...I know I say dumb stuff too ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Godfather's jam...

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
    You gotta take a stand
    It don't hurt to hide
    If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let it slide
    I am a real American fight for the rights of every man
    I'm a real American
    Fight for what's right fight for your life

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Sure, we all do from time to time. But, man...that post was way out there.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah talking about wanting to run down protesters is just crazy , that's what terrorist have been doing over in Europe running over people..
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah talking about wanting to run down protesters is just crazy , that's what terrorist have been doing over in Europe running over people..
    I know it. I can't even begin to understand the lack of compassion for your fellow man/woman. It's disgusting.

This is also disgusting:

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I know it. I can't even begin to understand the lack of compassion for your fellow man/woman. It's disgusting.

This is also disgusting:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a9084563/donald-trump-hypocrisy/

He will go down as the biggest hugely ever !
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    edited March 2017
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

And he achieved his goal of getting responses from so many on here
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

And he achieved his goal of getting responses from so many on here
    true...I should just keep on ignoring some posts...but that one was hard for me to ignore.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Sometimes you have to call ignorance out
  • Options
    More lies...

The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs.
    Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
    Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone.
    Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
    I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!
    How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
    Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

This is also disgusting:

Quoting just so everyone is clear what type of president the hillbillies elected.

It would be better if the table featured one syllable words to ensure comprehension on the part of those that need to comprehend, but it is what it is.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9d7oG4WTyY

Going back a long way on this one..
  • Options
    Buy American & hire American are the principals at the core of my agenda, which is: JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! Thank you @exxonmobil.
    45,000 construction & manufacturing jobs in the U.S. Gulf Coast region. $20 billion investment. We are already winning again, America!