Your Favourite Australian Albums + Recommendations

13»

Comments

• No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 945
    Tired Lion, gee they've gotten bigger since I first heard their songs on Soundcloud years ago.
    Yeah, and deservedly so. Catchy indy rock songs with a great band and singer. I saw them support British India about 2 years ago and had not heard more than 1 song of theirs. Left that gig and got all their available music and have followed them closely since. Hopefully they keep touring regularly, as I will definitely be going to see them again.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 12,400
    No Coder said:
    Tired Lion, gee they've gotten bigger since I first heard their songs on Soundcloud years ago.
    Yeah, and deservedly so. Catchy indy rock songs with a great band and singer. I saw them support British India about 2 years ago and had not heard more than 1 song of theirs. Left that gig and got all their available music and have followed them closely since. Hopefully they keep touring regularly, as I will definitely be going to see them again.
    Might have to give them a go. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
13»