Options

The Great Southern Wall

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Canada has not maintained and possessed weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and, as of 1998, has signed treaties repudiating possession of them. Canada ratified the Geneva Protocol in 1930 and the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty in 1970, but still sanctions contributions to American military programs.

guess who has your back ? that's right amigo it's us gun owning, nuclear bearing, wild eyed American's ! HAHAHAHHAHAH !

a little humor for the weekend.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

Good thing these walls weren't in place when your ancestors arrived here or turned away at airport or at the ship dock !

LOL !!!! that's funny, My ancestors didn't come here to leach off the system, use terroristic violence and demand Americans change their culture and beliefs to suit ours, that wall is more than just to detour Mexican people there are also isis scum using the Mexican/American border to come here and commit crimes..among others.

revisionist history. as usual.

the fearful right strikes again.
    more like the Fearless Right...as usual but if that's your opinion I would guess you live in denial or Canada. LOL !

the fearless don't need to stockpile weapons and build walls to keep out the "bad dudes" (AKA: brown people).

yes, I live in canada.
    ever heard the phrase " peace thru superior fire power " ? it's true.
    otherwise all these third world countries wouldn't be asking the US for money to buy weapons and if you are talking about the right s of individuals gun owners......well my Canadian friend you may as well stay in Canada because Americans will never give up that right, especially just to appease liberals LOL !

plenty of peaceful countries, actually, most, do not require the weaponry that the US does. it's all about money. it's got nothing to do with peace. that's you believing government propaganda.

I have no intention on moving away from canada.

nor do I wish for gun owners to surrender their right to own one. that's the fearful right's rhetoric on how to keep their ignorant base voting for them.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Good thing these walls weren't in place when your ancestors arrived here or turned away at airport or at the ship dock !

LOL !!!! that's funny, My ancestors didn't come here to leach off the system, use terroristic violence and demand Americans change their culture and beliefs to suit ours, that wall is more than just to detour Mexican people there are also isis scum using the Mexican/American border to come here and commit crimes..among others.

more like the Fearless Right...as usual but if that's your opinion I would guess you live in denial or Canada. LOL !

the fearless don't need to stockpile weapons and build walls to keep out the "bad dudes" (AKA: brown people).

yes, I live in canada.
    otherwise all these third world countries wouldn't be asking the US for money to buy weapons and if you are talking about the right s of individuals gun owners......well my Canadian friend you may as well stay in Canada because Americans will never give up that right, especially just to appease liberals LOL !

plenty of peaceful countries, actually, most, do not require the weaponry that the US does. it's all about money. it's got nothing to do with peace. that's you believing government propaganda.

I have no intention on moving away from canada.

nor do I wish for gun owners to surrender their right to own one. that's the fearful right's rhetoric on how to keep their ignorant base voting for them.
    peace would be a great thing to have world wide, someday.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    https://youtu.be/0L7UPnQPw8M

Oh, shit. Well I guess that wall will really make the illegals learn to work together at least!

Or buy a ladder.
    Or a shovel.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    rgambs said:

Oh, shit. Well I guess that wall will really make the illegals learn to work together at least!

Or buy a ladder.
    Or a shovel.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Once that Great Wall is built that the US will pay for there won't be ANY money left to patrol the border. Therefore, using ladders, tunneling would be more able to be accomplished. Using the BILLIONS it will cost to construct this GW, use it to strengthen our infrastructure which is falling apart as we speak.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    CM189191 said:

rgambs said:

Or buy a ladder.
    Or a shovel.

Haha.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Forget the wall. Fix the current system that doesn't work. Revamp the welfare system and immigration. If your not a citizen, you don't get free anything. If you are a criminal you get deported. Stop the fleecing of American generosity. Oh and that applies to the citizens of this country too. Change welfare into workfare. If immigrants have children here that instantly become US citizens because they were born here, then allow them to go through the process to become legal citizens. Encourage them to be responsible citizens and help pay their dues, including taxes. There are many people that don't do this. It's a growing problem. It's not going to fix itself. But building a wall will not solve anything. It will just temporize the problem. Stop government incompetency. This obviously would include Trump.

I agree & would add if you are an illegal immigrant and want legal status you should be mandated to serve in the armed forces for 4 yrs to gain legal status ..
    I'm not sure of a mandate, but this could be a viable option...
    Yeah... Cause what you want in your armed forces are people who are there involuntarily.

Me being an immigrant and knowing exactly how it feels not to be documented I'd say slot of young folks would voluntarily go for it , i said the government should say to illegals if you want path to citizenship you have to serve for 4 yrs otherwise you will stand to be deported if caught by immigration dept ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Forget the wall. Fix the current system that doesn't work. Revamp the welfare system and immigration. If your not a citizen, you don't get free anything. If you are a criminal you get deported. Stop the fleecing of American generosity. Oh and that applies to the citizens of this country too. Change welfare into workfare. If immigrants have children here that instantly become US citizens because they were born here, then allow them to go through the process to become legal citizens. Encourage them to be responsible citizens and help pay their dues, including taxes. There are many people that don't do this. It's a growing problem. It's not going to fix itself. But building a wall will not solve anything. It will just temporize the problem. Stop government incompetency. This obviously would include Trump.

I agree & would add if you are an illegal immigrant and want legal status you should be mandated to serve in the armed forces for 4 yrs to gain legal status ..
    Yeah... Cause what you want in your armed forces are people who are there involuntarily.

Me being an immigrant and knowing exactly how it feels not to be documented I'd say slot of young folks would voluntarily go for it , i said the government should say to illegals if you want path to citizenship you have to serve for 4 yrs otherwise you will stand to be deported if caught by immigration dept ....
    Where are you from Jose?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
    Awesome! Glad you are here bud.
  • Options
    So what do we do with these illegal immigrants?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Sheriff Arapio needs something to do.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242

mcgruff10 said:

Sheriff Arapio needs something to do.
    Poor racist is out of a job. Hopefully he's not much longer for this world. The last of the birther conspirators and true asshole.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
    one of my oldest friends is from there. we went to grade school & jr high together here in the states. Now, he's back there...and I need to get down there for a visit!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

crossing ANY countries boarder is a CRIME civil or not, stop with the blind defense already.

Not true... people cross borders all the time and NONE of them is engaging in a criminal act in doing so... In fact I am just about to cross 'your' border within a fortnight and I can guarantee I am committing no crime in doing so.

do you have a passport ?....if not then you are breaking OUR laws, you must have some legal documents to legally enter the US.
    pretty simple really, anybody who enters the US without proper papers or citizenship is breaking our laws, law

godfather, you said crossing ANY country's border is a crime civil or not....

you didnt qualify that statement with anything about breaking our laws nor was there any other stipulation. you simply saidcrossing ANY countrys border is a crime. i was merely pointing out the frivolity of your statement. i am addressing the particular statement of yours i cited. best be more careful how you word your responses. ;)

oh and for the record, merely having a passport doesnt mean one can enter a foreign country, yours included simply because one wants to, nor does having the 'proper papers'... but you knew that, right?

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

but hay I hear California want's to break away from the US and surrender to Canada...

maybe cali could be absorbed back into mexico.... theres some poetic justice for you. ;):)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

yes, I live in canada.

are you serious? peace through superior fire power??? what is this, the wild west??? arms sales are used to destabilise countries that are resource rich or have some level of strategic import. its got nothing to do with peace... or a perceived outcome of peace... thats not the game being played here.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

but hay I hear California want's to break away from the US and surrender to Canada...

maybe cali could be absorbed back into mexico.... theres some poetic justice for you. ;):)

I prefer it be Texas.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Arrived here 1971 legal tourist visa but we overstayed illegal
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
    Awesome! Glad you are here bud.
    Thanks bro glad to be here !
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
    one of my oldest friends is from there. we went to grade school & jr high together here in the states. Now, he's back there...and I need to get down there for a visit!
    You should it's an awesome country as far as natural beauty is concerned awesome coastline & monumental mountain range !
  • Options

I prefer it be Texas.
    heck why not both??? lol

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Forgot to mention me & everyone of my immediate family are American citizens we all hold American passports !
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
    You should it's an awesome country as far as natural beauty is concerned awesome coastline & monumental mountain range !
    plus they make a mean pinot in chile.... :)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

mcgruff10 said:

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Where are you from Jose?
    Chile
    I came within a day of snowboarding at Portillo for a week. Sadly they called us the day before and said there was no snow. Argh
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    fuck your wall mr trump. fuck your wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    vaggar99 said:

Thanks for posting that

And thanks to 84Lumber as well
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Came here to post this. Great stuff.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    vaggar99 said:

What a beautiful work of fiction.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

What a beautiful work of fiction.
    Holy shit, I thought it was a documentary. Thanks for the heads up.