Aren't liberals supposed to be pro-gay? Terrorists at Milo event...

Comments

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 6,541
    I'm pretty sure someone who spews pure hatred like that asshole are terrible no matter if they're gay or straight. Your assumption to otherwise is disappointing. Sometimes you make some solid points here. This is not one of those times.
  • dignindignin Posts: 4,351

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 3,166
    Gay people can be ignorant hateful racist assholes too
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 10,216
    Milo is a dickhead. I have Facebook friends that like his page and his posts.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009
  • unsung said:
    I'm vegetarian and are pro-veg. Hitler was a vegetarian. I don't need to like Hitler.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 6,950
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
    edited February 2

Just people more protests against conscious humans.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    edited February 2

Just some more protests against pane glass windows.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 6,916
    edited February 2
    JC29856 said:
    Tolerant left assaulting women. So much for women's rights.

These people can't be negotiated with. Antifa is worse than the alt-right.

One of these terrorists is going to pepper spray the wrong person.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • unsung said:

JC29856 said:

Why do you feel the need to throw in the "tolerant left" and people fighting for women's rights with these people?
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 2,020
    we are pro not being a piece of shit
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 2,043
    edited February 2

unsung said:
    I'm vegetarian and are pro-veg. Hitler was a vegetarian. I don't need to like Hitler.
    That explains a lot about your Hitleresque temper tantrums. I'm going to eat a ribeye steak in your name tonight!
    "At least I'm housebroken"
    edited February 2
    Im getting the sense these protestors dont think too highly of women. Is this love trumping hate?

"Were not the enemy, were not the enemy"
    unsung said:

JC29856 said:

Ill make a bold prediction, someone will get shoot at the next rodeo. This stuff brings out the worst in people, someone will bring a gun to one of these protests, and either pull it or fire it, then the shit really fans out.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 6,916
    Just read a report that the Trump supporter that got hit with the shovel is dead. Hopefully it is not true.
    Alex Soros attends UC Berkeley
    JC29856 said:

Alex Soros attends UC Berkeley

And the circle is complete.

JC29856 said:

Im getting the sense these protestors dont think too highly of women. Is this love trumping hate?

These are not protesters, these are violent terrorist hate groups and should be treated as such...
    PJPOWER said:

JC29856 said:

These are not protesters, these are violent terrorist hate groups and should be treated as such...
    I tend to give benefit of doubt.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 4,548
    PJPOWER said:

JC29856 said:

So the definition of terrorism is now people in a group destroying property and assaulting others? I need to know the correct label to use on the fans of the next team that wins the championship.
    edited February 2

PJPOWER said:

JC29856 said:

So the definition of terrorism is now people in a group destroying property and assaulting others? I need to know the correct label to use on the fans of the next team that wins the championship.
    ter·ror·ism
    ˈterəˌrizəm/
    noun
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    Seems fitting to me...
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

JC29856 said:

ter·ror·ism
    ˈterəˌrizəm/
    noun
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    Seems fitting to me...
    If anarchy is a political aim I guess so.

It's almost like no one has heard the term black bloc before.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 680
    Does cyber bullying count? Because then we can include some of those recently banned!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 4,548
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

JC29856 said:

ter·ror·ism
    ˈterəˌrizəm/
    noun
    Seems fitting to me...
    What if the fans are demanding a new stadium be built?
    unsung said:

Just read a report that the Trump supporter that got hit with the shovel is dead. Hopefully it is not true.

Any people wonder why cars get driven through these parades of dumbasses. I'm all for protesting. Violent riots...not so much.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 7,257
    PJPOWER said:

unsung said:

Any people wonder why cars get driven through these parades of dumbasses. I'm all for protesting. Violent riots...not so much.
    That is something we can agree on. It pisses me off every single time I see people fighting violence with violence, regardless of their views.