Options

Who here actually voted in the POTUS race ?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

mfc2006 said:

HAHAHHAHA this is killin me ! liberalism must be a mental illness, QUICK ! call the NUGE to prescribe some much needed therapy ! LOL !!!!!

It's funny because millions of people have mental illness. It breaks up families, cuts careers short and too often ends in suicide. So I can see where you'd find humor and make light of it.

You're an awful person.
    Equating being Liberal to having a mental illness is absolutely disgusting.
    No shit.
    Godfather- I have bipolar 2 disorder, borderline personality disorder and am a recovering addict...please point out the humor in liberalism being a mental illness. As a liberal with multiple mental illnesses, I'm sure your intellect and professional background can shed light as to how it's so funny.
    Same here absolutely nothing laughable about persons living with mental issues or disabilities. My daughter lives with depression due to physical and mental abuse suffered from the hands of her mother's when she was 3 years old. Now she is also battling symptoms of MS, so far she is faring well.

Godfather like I said in your Great Wall thread you have lost ALL credibility with me....Where is your sensitivity towards people who may think or may act unlike you? Keep digging that hole of insensitivity one day you may just fall in....It's just not a laughing matter.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

HAHAHHAHA this is killin me ! liberalism must be a mental illness, QUICK ! call the NUGE to prescribe some much needed therapy ! LOL !!!!!

You shouldn't poke fun at mental illness. The pig you worship has it.
    are you telling me you don't like bacon ? or you're a liberal ? good gracious !!!! both ??? what ever is this world coming to ????
    and you worship Clinton or Sanders ? .....don't tell me you're and advocate for muslim pedophile rights as well ????
    you my friend need some serious help allow me to call you a WAAAAMBULANCE !

Nice third grade comeback. To answer all the questions you proposed: I love bacon. There is no such thing as "a liberal;" it's an adjective and I am more centrist than anything. Neither. I don't know what the future of the world holds. I worship no one. I do not advocate rights for convicted pedophiles regardless of race, creed, nationality, or religion (not sure what that has to do with anything...)
    I was joking with you, but I'm glad you noticed a humorist reply.

Godfather.

I assume you have ocean front property in Kansas you're willing to sell me, too?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    no, you folks turn everything into something

You shouldn't poke fun at mental illness. The pig you worship has it.
    are you telling me you don't like bacon ? or you're a liberal ? good gracious !!!! both ??? what ever is this world coming to ????
    and you worship Clinton or Sanders ? .....don't tell me you're and advocate for muslim pedophile rights as well ????
    you my friend need some serious help allow me to call you a WAAAAMBULANCE !

Nice third grade comeback. To answer all the questions you proposed: I love bacon. There is no such thing as "a liberal;" it's an adjective and I am more centrist than anything. Neither. I don't know what the future of the world holds. I worship no one. I do not advocate rights for convicted pedophiles regardless of race, creed, nationality, or religion (not sure what that has to do with anything...)
    I was joking with you, but I'm glad you noticed a humorist reply.

Godfather.

I assume you have ocean front property in Kansas you're willing to sell me, too?
    com'on now, you know what happens when we assume ? besides, in's a steal for the price LOL !!

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    g under p said:

mfc2006 said:

It's funny because millions of people have mental illness. It breaks up families, cuts careers short and too often ends in suicide. So I can see where you'd find humor and make light of it.

You're an awful person.
    Equating being Liberal to having a mental illness is absolutely disgusting.
    No shit.
    Godfather- I have bipolar 2 disorder, borderline personality disorder and am a recovering addict...please point out the humor in liberalism being a mental illness. As a liberal with multiple mental illnesses, I'm sure your intellect and professional background can shed light as to how it's so funny.
    Same here absolutely nothing laughable about persons living with mental issues or disabilities. My daughter lives with depression due to physical and mental abuse suffered from the hands of her mother's when she was 3 years old. Now she is also battling symptoms of MS, so far she is faring well.

Godfather like I said in your Great Wall thread you have lost ALL credibility with me....Where is your sensitivity towards people who may think or may act unlike you? Keep digging that hole of insensitivity one day you may just fall in....It's just not a laughing matter.

Peace
    and this thread did the same for me in regards to GF.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    sorry folks....but I just can't find 2 shits to give you guy's, I make what was obviously a joke and some you act like the world is coming to an end and as far as the " Great Wall " thread, I will take not of your opinions for what they are worth.

A little advice...stop taking jokes so seriously because your anger or emotional over load is not affecting me at all only you and only you feel your anger or emotional distress so ease up on yourselves and relax......it was a joke meant in good humor.
  • Options

sorry folks....but I just can't find 2 shits to give you guy's, I make what was obviously a joke and some you act like the world is coming to an end and as far as the " Great Wall " thread, I will take not of your opinions for what they are worth.

A little advice...stop taking jokes so seriously because your anger or emotional over load is not affecting me at all only you and only you feel your anger or emotional distress so ease up on yourselves and relax......it was a joke meant in good humor.

Hey GF, If what was said to you wasn't affecting you.....You wouldn't have taken the time to address the issue of your dry unlaughable humour.

Pea e
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

just like trump's "joke" when physically imitating the journalist with a disability. yeah, really fucking funny.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

I don't need advice from you, but thanks. Your so-called "joke" wasn't funny at all. If I had offended anyone they way that you did, I would have apologized. But, hey...that's me.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

tell me, how is people who KILL THEMSELVES "in good humor"?

just like all of your other offensive opinions, they stem from a place of fear, ignorance, and insecurity.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rachel-brehm/making-a-mockery-of-mental-illness_b_12251236.html

1. Mental illnesses are serious and can be life-threatening. A ride that mimics admission into a mental hospital, restraints and all, with a patient on the loose “coming for you” sends the message that mental illness is something laughable that can be used for our entertainment.
    2. It reinforces a long-time stigma around mental illness. Fear has driven mental health discrimination for 400 years, and attractions such as this perpetuate our society’s worn in beliefs about mental illness. In the 1700s, people with psychological conditions were often thrown in jail or quarantined for their behavior, often because people didn’t know what else to do. But with time comes research, knowledge, wisdom, science, and understanding. Reinforcing the stigma and shame around mental illness simply caters to the idea that the mentally ill are people to be feared, ignored, or made fun of.
    3. Stigma creates shame and obstructs access to treatment. If you or a loved one suffers with some form of mental illness, seeing a successful theme park attraction based on one of your worst life experiences is probably going to make you feel pretty lousy. And embarrassed. And shameful. When we stigmatize mental illness, we belittle a person’s life - and their suffering. We make it uncomfortable and daunting to reach out for help. Rather than helping this population access care and treatment, we help to thicken the dark veil of shame that surrounds mental illness. Mental illnesses are treatable, but not if we create impossible barriers to cross.
    4. Stigma perpetuates inaccurate connections between mental illness and violence. Fact: The vast majority of people with mental health problems are no more likely to be violent than anyone else. Most people with mental illness are not violent and only 3%-5% of violent acts can be attributed to individuals living with a serious mental illness. In fact, people with severe mental illnesses are over 10 times more likely to be victims of violent crime than the general population. You probably know someone with a mental health problem and don’t even realize it, because many people with mental health problems are highly active and productive members of our communities. - Mentalhealth.gov
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    Passive aggressive people claim they were joking when they look at what they've said and see the impact. It's the best they can do for taking responsibilty. See: president trump.
  • Options

Passive aggressive people claim they were joking when they look at what they've said and see the impact. It's the best they can do for taking responsibilty. See: president trump.

very true
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    "I accept your apology, Godfather...."

That's what I'd say if you had the balls to apologize for something that was obviously offensive to multiple posters. But you don't.
  • Options

That's what I'd say if you had the balls to apologize for something that was obviously offensive to multiple posters. But you don't.

That's what I would've done had I dared to make a joke that had offended even one poster about an illness. However in the case of GF, over the years this has been the way he has dealt with the way at times he offends others. I bet you any odds he will never apologize in any form he'll base any remorse if he has any on proposed laughter.

Peace

• Options
    g under p said:

That's what I would've done had I dared to make a joke that had offended even one poster about an illness. However in the case of GF, over the years this has been the way he has dealt with the way at times he offends others. I bet you any odds he will never apologize in any form he'll base any remorse if he has any on proposed laughter.

Peace
    yep. we're all "snowflakes", and we're "what's wrong with society today".
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    g under p said:

Peace
    Yeah. Mental illness is by far the worst thing to ever happen to me. That cute kid in my avatar? He's 8 now and because of my mental illness, I've missed out on a daily life with him. So, yeah. Real fucking funny.
  • Options

g under p said:

Peace
    Yeah. Mental illness is by far the worst thing to ever happen to me. That cute kid in my avatar? He's 8 now and because of my mental illness, I've missed out on a daily life with him. So, yeah. Real fucking funny.
    I here ya ledvedderman, my daughter turns 21 in July I alone raised her since she was three. Now I worry about her everyday as she has asked me for her space to deal with her struggles with depression and a lost relationship with her mother. More than anything else in my life this illness of depression she has (not even health issues with MS) aged more quickly, nothing about this had made me laugh. My daughter battles on at the University of Maryland, my blessings to you and your family led.

Peace

• Options
    mfc2006 said:

I don't need advice from you, but thanks. Your so-called "joke" wasn't funny at all. If I had offended anyone they way that you did, I would have apologized. But, hey...that's me.
    yes that's you.

• Options
    edited February 2017

g under p said:

Peace
    yep. we're all "snowflakes", and we're "what's wrong with society today".
    well, you said that.... not me.
  • Options
    wow ! I am in total disbelief over the reaction you guy's are making over this what a joke HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH !
    PARTY ON TRAIN MEMBERS !!!!
  • Options

wow ! I am in total disbelief over the reaction you guy's are making over this what a joke HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH !

that's not a shock, really.

I sincerely hope you never have to experience mental illness, or never know any loved one that commits suicide because of it.

you are ignorant. and unapologetic at that. that's the worst type.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

that's not a shock, really.

I sincerely hope you never have to experience mental illness, or never know any loved one that commits suicide because of it.

you are ignorant. and unapologetic at that. that's the worst type.
    +1
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    We're just going to shut down this unfortunate argument. I wish it had ended differently but it's just divisive and it seems it isn't ending soon. Please move on everyone...it'll be very appreciated...thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.