FS: 2 Lance Mercer Original Prints

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
edited February 2017 in Lost Dogs
The bigger one is from the band's early days and is an 8x10.5" and has a small pin hole in the top center and also a sticker with a red number on it. This is how it was received by me. The smaller one is of Eddie in Rome 1993 and is a 5x7". Nothing wrong with this one at all.
Both are signed and inscribed by Lance Mercer. Asking price is $120 shipped in the US. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Post edited by cropdustdair on

Comments

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Good stuff bump. re: picture #2/Rome....Although I don't think they played Leash then, I can almost the Ed in it singing "Take...my f'n hand. It was their idea....I proved to be a ma'an"
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I got an e-mail from Lance in December saying he's hit some financial issues again and wanted to circle back about selling photos. Hope guy is alright.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • He's offering some really good prices on 16x20 photos right now. I have 3 on the way from him.
  • cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    I ordered some prints from him and it took multiple emails in trying to get a status on my order. All in all, it was about a 6 month ordeal. He's been horrible with responding. Especially after a $700 order. I ordered 3 16x20 prints and an 11x17. When I received them, I have a scratch on one of them and they're all 11x17s. I emailed him right away about the issues and I've got zero replies back from him. Not a good business man as of late, but I do hope his health is not the reason for this. I know he's been through a lot.
    Bump
  • Odd. My wife is friends with a friend of his. We were introduced to him and he responds to our texts almost instantly. Keeps us up to date the whole time. Hopefully no issues arise. And hopefully you get taken care of as well.

Odd. My wife is friends with a friend of his. We were introduced to him and he responds to our texts almost instantly. Keeps us up to date the whole time. Hopefully no issues arise. And hopefully you get taken care of as well.

Sounds like you have the "friend" connection. I wish I would've had that. I'm just glad to have my prints and actually have the right ones. I'm not going to stress over the little things. If you call $700 little.
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

I ordered some prints from him and it took multiple emails in trying to get a status on my order. All in all, it was about a 6 month ordeal. He's been horrible with responding. Especially after a $700 order. I ordered 3 16x20 prints and an 11x17. When I received them, I have a scratch on one of them and they're all 11x17s. I emailed him right away about the issues and I've got zero replies back from him. Not a good business man as of late, but I do hope his health is not the reason for this. I know he's been through a lot.

Yea, I'll never do business with him again. Took me 8 months just to get a refund...
  • jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872

I got an e-mail from Lance in December saying he's hit some financial issues again and wanted to circle back about selling photos. Hope guy is alright.

He's offering some really good prices on 16x20 photos right now. I have 3 on the way from him.

Which prints & how good of a deal?
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • ewok pantsewok pants Posts: 309
    edited February 2017
    Ill dig up links to them in a few but he had around 270 to look through ... He offered me 3 16x20s for 350 total.
    Post edited by ewok pants on
    edited February 2017

Yea, I'll never do business with him again. Took me 8 months just to get a refund...
    Man I thought I was the only one who had issues with Mr. Mercer. Mine was quite possibly the worst transaction I've EVER had. Buyers Beware!
    Post edited by cropdustdair on
    Sold!