Options

Russia to decriminalise domestic violence

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    surprise surprise surprise.... dudes think having a penis and balls is the be all and end all, yet human testicles are so fragile that the term 'grow some balls' is meaningless to everyone except those with balls... why is that?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    pu$$y grabbing has been legal for decades
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    Bafoon's best friend !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

legal in the sense that pathetic weak minded males think its their right... which when you come down to it, isnt legal at all, just pathetic.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

"legal" doesnt mean its "morale" too
    i know why u post this but i just want to comment thats thre are not enough laws that cover the right or morale part of things
    and do we need laws for that?/shit...men should not do it,cos it s a fuckin shitty thing to do,,they dont have the right to do it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

i know why u post this but i just want to comment thats thre are not enough laws that cover the right or morale part of things
    and do we need laws for that?/shit...men should not do it,cos it s a fuckin shitty thing to do,,they dont have the right to do it
    And now we have the leader of the free world who believes it's ok to just grab without asking as long as you're a star !
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

you mean MORAL... MORALE means something different. ;):)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

yes sorry!!fuck my shitty english
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Make me that borscht, b***h!

Kidding, bad joke, sorry
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    edited January 2017

vaggar99 said:

You're on an American site for an American band you damn well better speak 'murican on here or go back where you came from :murica:
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

You're on an American site for an American band you damn well better speak 'murican on here or go back where you came from :murica:
    It's guys like Dimi that cost Trump the popular vote.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

ok,,ill go bigly next time!!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I can't believe such a civil country would propose such a thing. I guess after delivering peace and joy in Syria, they now have to focus on other more pressing matters.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    good god. the whole fucking world is going mad.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    And MEN in the United States felt it necessary to take to social media on Saturday (and some haven't yet let go) to question why women were marching. Here ya go, ya sick pigs. Here's YOUR President's best buddy. Fuck Trump. Fuck Putin.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2017

And MEN in the United States felt it necessary to take to social media on Saturday (and some haven't yet let go) to question why women were marching. Here ya go, ya sick pigs. Here's YOUR President's best buddy. Fuck Trump. Fuck Putin.

For the record, I know a few women that are wondering what the purpose of the march was... Evidently if you are a pro-life woman, you are not enough of a woman to participate in a woman rights march. But I agree...fuck Putin.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    PJPOWER said:

For the record, I know a few women that are wondering what the purpose of the march was... Evidently if you are a pro-life woman, you are not enough of a woman to participate in a woman rights march. But I agree...fuck Putin.
    if you are pro-life, then you are against the main message of the movement. it has nothing to do with being "enough of a woman".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited January 2017

PJPOWER said:

if you are pro-life, then you are against the main message of the movement. it has nothing to do with being "enough of a woman".
    Fair enough, although it probably should have been sold as a pro-choice movement instead of a "women's rights" movement. I know many that were confused. Seemed as if women were being categorized based on their abortion stance...which is actually very offensive to many women.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJPOWER said:

It is possible to be anti-abortion and still be pro-freedom to allow women to decide what is best for their bodies and lives. Not everyone who is pro-choice is pro-abortion. They are simply proponents of self-determination. So if the women you know are opposed to allowing individuals to decide reproductive matters for themselves and would rather have that dictated to them by old, white men, then they probably wouldn't fit in with the majority of the marchers.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

Fair enough, although it probably should have been sold as a pro-choice movement instead of a "women's rights" movement. I know many that were confused. Seemed as if women were being categorized based on their abortion stance...which is actually very offensive to many women.
    Yeah but the 500 k that showed up to march is not enough of a message again the message is , don't trample women's reproductive rights !
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Yeah this is just absurd, is this even real?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

It is possible to be anti-abortion and still be pro-freedom to allow women to decide what is best for their bodies and lives. Not everyone who is pro-choice is pro-abortion. They are simply proponents of self-determination. So if the women you know are opposed to allowing individuals to decide reproductive matters for themselves and would rather have that dictated to them by old, white men, then they probably wouldn't fit in with the majority of the marchers.
    Nobody is "pro-abortion".
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

Nobody? I'm pretty sure you got my point, but if you want to argue, we can talk about the meaning of absolutes.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

Exactly!!
    What they are is pro-choice
    What they are is about letting a woman decide what is right for her and her body.
    Not letting a man or a church or a government decide.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

So is it possible for a woman to believe that abortion=murder and to be against abortion because they are against murder? It's not a woman rights issue, it is a moral issue to them...just like murder is... Anyways, we should probably continue this debate in the appropriate thread before the forum hall monitors jump on our asses!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

Great explanation.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    PJPOWER said:

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

So is it possible for a woman to believe that abortion=murder and to be against abortion because they are against murder? It's not a woman rights issue, it is a moral issue to them...just like murder is... Anyways, we should probably continue this debate in the appropriate thread before the forum hall monitors jump on our asses!
    And sadly a lot of anti-choice women voted for trump. I know several and they believe they made the decision to vote for trump for the greater good. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. trump is the furthest thing from good that I can think of.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

PJPOWER said:

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

And sadly a lot of anti-choice women voted for trump. I know several and they believe they made the decision to vote for trump for the greater good. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. trump is the furthest thing from good that I can think of.
    Exactly! I think you're starting to get my point! All women have different opinions on a number of things and I would be willing to say all have been objectified in some way or another. Regarding women as lesser "woman" because they are pro life distances many of those potential voters from supporting a "pro woman" party or platform. It should have been labeled a "pro choice" or "anti-religion" march...because that is more in line with the message. Otherwise the message should have been that all women are invited and should be heard an treated with respect...more in line with "I am woman, hear me" instead of "I am woman=I am pro choice" because the latter is not really an accurate portrayal of many many women.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    jeffbr said:

PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

Nobody? I'm pretty sure you got my point, but if you want to argue, we can talk about the meaning of absolutes.
    You said "not everybody who is pro-choice is pro-abortion." I'm saying that nobody who is pro-choice is pro-abortion, unless you're talking about a handful of full-blown psychopaths who might be into such a thing, and chances are such people actually couldn't care less about the right to choose.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

You said "not everybody who is pro-choice is pro-abortion." I'm saying that nobody who is pro-choice is pro-abortion, unless you're talking about a handful of full-blown psychopaths who might be into such a thing, and chances are such people actually couldn't care less about the right to choose.
    To add to that, not all women are pro-choice.