Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    One thing I have learned the last few days, the death of the compassionate, tolerant liberal has never been more obvious.

unsung said:

One thing I have learned the last few days, the death of the compassionate, tolerant liberal has never been more obvious.

We'll be here for ya. A soft place to rest your head and ease your fears about the white race being destroyed.
    Don't worry about me snowflake. I will still thrive no matter who you select as your leader.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    unsung said:

Here we go again with that "you're intolerant for not tolerating my intolerance" bullshit. :sleepy:
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425

vaggar99 said:

I still can't get believe that anyone likes this fucking guy.

People like Bieber, Kartrashians and 50 Shades. People are stupid. Welcome to Idiocracy.
    what? you don't like Bieber? You sir can go love yourself!
    Because I'm an adult male with taste and a man card.
    wait is that a Bieber lyric too?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    unsung said:

unsung said:

We'll be here for ya. A soft place to rest your head and ease your fears about the white race being destroyed.
    Don't worry about me snowflake. I will still thrive no matter who you select as your leader.
    Yes, you and I will both thrive, thanks to a balance of private and public entities structured around a set of laws that creates a more even playing field than without them.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    rssesq said:

dignin said:

So what do people think of Trump pulling the TPP? This seemed to have people against it on both sides.

I don't know much about TPP, but the things I have heard aren't great. So I'm tentatively with The Don on this.
    where da Bernie bros@
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/sanders-praises-trump-for-nixing-tpp-delighted-to-work-with-him-on-pro-worker-policies/?utm_term=.0f5755916faa

GLOBALISM/ZIO NO
    AMERICANISM YES

are they all still @ the march? lol

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

Yes, you and I will both thrive, thanks to a balance of private and public entities structured around a set of laws that creates a more even playing field than without them.
    LOL, ok.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, ok.
    Well... how do you eke out your subsistence without relying on the services these entities and laws afford?

Are you Grizzly Adams living in a remote section of wilderness growing and killing everything you eat? Deer skin clothing? Etc?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, ok.
    If that's your comeback, then it says a lot.
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, ok.
    Nope not really, it just gets old trying to help peoole live without their overlords controlling their every move. But I guess now you get to deal with a guy you hate. Have fun.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, ok.
    Nope not really, it just gets old trying to help peoole live without their overlords controlling their every move. But I guess now you get to deal with a guy you hate. Have fun.
    I'd tell you what I really think, but my overlord says no.
  • Options
    Not surprised.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    rssesq said:

rssesq said:

dignin said:

So what do people think of Trump pulling the TPP? This seemed to have people against it on both sides.

I don't know much about TPP, but the things I have heard aren't great. So I'm tentatively with The Don on this.
    where da Bernie bros@
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/sanders-praises-trump-for-nixing-tpp-delighted-to-work-with-him-on-pro-worker-policies/?utm_term=.0f5755916faa

GLOBALISM/ZIO NO
    AMERICANISM YES

are they all still @ the march? lol

I guess you don't have any women in your life because that's what is under assault women's rights , were you not born to a woman don't you know any that will be affected by these laws that this Bafoon will put in place ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, ok.
    Really someone is controlling me uhmm I thought I detected a device in my brain telling me to fight oppression, racism, and everything this current administration stands for ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    You guys have a strange imagination, still trying to figure out what right a woman has lost.

Are we talking about the rights women have lost around the world due to religion and instead just pretend it is going on here?
  • Options
    unsung said:

Not surprised.

Do you know my overlord? He's a pain in my butt.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    my2hands said:

If I was a movie producer... and I needed the perfect person to play the role of a Nazi... i would call Sean Spicer

Am I wrong?

I'd agree. That was my thought too.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, ok.
    My overlord is still learning to pee in the toilet and can't really speak yet.

Even he thinks that's just wacky lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    edited January 2017
    Just can't stop behaving like an immature, narcissistic, spoiled child.....

Trump to Lawmakers: 'Illegals' Cost Me the Popular Vote
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-lawmakers-illegals-cost-me-popular-vote-n711136
  • Options
    who knew the Dutch were so funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE
  • Options
    ^^^
    Funny. :lol:
    SNL needs lessons from this.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,231
    vaggar99 said:

who knew the Dutch were so funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE

How long before we get a tweet calling the Netherlands a failing piece of garbage?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    http://www.windsorstar.com/news/world/trump+freezes+federal+government+hiring+renews+funding/12768030/story.html
    The president also signed memorandums freezing most federal government hiring, though he noted an exception for the military, and reinstating a ban on providing federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide information on the option. The regulation, known as the “Mexico City Policy,” has been a political volleyball, instituted by Republican administrations and rescinded by Democratic ones since 1984.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    There is 1 man that Keeps it real..rss
  • Options
    so apparently Spicer has been in a 5+ year Twitter feud with Dippin Dots ice cream. the wtf's just keep on coming.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Earth to Trump..

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/23/at-white-house-trump-tells-congressional-leaders-3-5-million-illegal-ballots-cost-him-the-popular-vote/?utm_term=.973bb7bbe262

It's sad how bent out of shape he is that he lost the popular vote and less people watched his inauguration than Obamas.
  • Options
    The first president ever who officially has a cheerleading squad with him everywhere he goes to make sure his ego doesn't get bruised. I was wondering about this when I heard all the clapping at the media comment. Seemed odd.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/23/cbs-confirms-reports-donald-trump-brought-cheering-props-cia-visit.html
  • Options
    dignin said:

Earth to Trump..

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/23/at-white-house-trump-tells-congressional-leaders-3-5-million-illegal-ballots-cost-him-the-popular-vote/?utm_term=.973bb7bbe262

It's sad how bent out of shape he is that he lost the popular vote and less people watched his inauguration than Obamas.

You know, Obama bussed in all those illegal immigrants to get his numbers up at his inauguration.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

The first president ever who officially has a cheerleading squad with him everywhere he goes to make sure his ego doesn't get bruised. I was wondering about this when I heard all the clapping at the media comment. Seemed odd.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/23/cbs-confirms-reports-donald-trump-brought-cheering-props-cia-visit.html

I read something just now about conversations within the CIA about if they get a good nugget of info on Russia/Putin and if trump asked for the source they don't feel they can trust him to tell him the source. This is going to be a yuge shit show.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    tbergs said:

dignin said:

Earth to Trump..

You know, Obama bussed in all those illegal immigrants to get his numbers up at his inauguration.
    It all makes sense now.
This discussion has been closed.