Options

DECORUM........MR. President

g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
This is day one of this administration and I just have to find humor in all that has transpired SO FAR. I can't for the life of me understand why the President would stand in front CIA members today and make a speech that was more than half of it was about HIMSELF and crowd size. He needs to try more humor below like Richard Pryor as the first black President.

https://youtu.be/RvehAOCNwp8

At the 6:06 mark he tries to have that DECORUM however lost it when the media spoke about his mother. Seriously, though Mr President try more DECORUM it will serve the ENTIRE country well.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Comments

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

You mean this isn't presidential?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

You mean this isn't presidential?

That was on the campaign trail and just about anything goes during that time or at least that's his "my way" style. Now he's The efffing PRESIDENT act like one. There's a time and place for everything, bitch and complain all you want about crowd size but focus on the people of the CIA that you're speaking to. He must be having a hissy fit with all the other protests happening around the world..... There's not much he can do or say about that though.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)