Options

Are you Going To Watch the Inauguration of Donald J. Trump the 45th President of the U.S.?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

I can't believe trumps ridiculous press conference. I guess I'm not surprised but he's so over obsessed with the damn media that his press conference had to attack the media and discuss the crowd size? Man, how stupid. Seems like idiocracy. He needs to just stfu and do his job, this shit is so unimportant. I just picture Spicer not even wanting to speak but trump forcing him to talk about that crap

Are you talking about Spicer's press conference, or Trump's speech at CIA headquarters?

Both were reprehensible, and at the same time neither was out of character. What did you expect from them? This is the way Trump & his crew have been behaving since day one.

Kellyanne Conway said today that Trump won't be releasing his tax returns. That's the least shocking thing I've heard all weekend.

Anyone who says they are surprised by the events of the last two days is either lying or hasn't been paying attention.
    There's been a level of denial by some, saying that they were hoping trump would suddenly become professional and a respectable leader. The issue is that he's a full blown narcissist, and his behavior will not change. He knows impeachment will be coming, so now he's trying to manipulate people to reject the sources that will ultimately bring him down (media and intelligence agencies).
    Yesterday was a very calculated step in that direction.

Yup. Horrifying. This is extremely dangerous. I feel like most people are way under-reacting to this issue TBH, particularly other politicians (including Obama).
    completely agree
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    tbergs said:
    It's a cry for help.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    tbergs said:
    Did you watch the video?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    No
    Anybody else laughing their asses off and also very sad about all the #freemelania stuff?
    Some hilarious memes out there.
    Some disturbing videos as well.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    unsung said:

tbergs said:
    Did you watch the video?
    Not from Breitbart's page. I won't give them the clicks. Any media that says women were happier staying home and taking care of the children and serving their man is not an organization that gets my attention. That's just one of many reasons.

Having seen the title in the link I can presume what it's about. What's your point? That a liberal took out their frustration on a Trump supporter? Yep, that's going to happen. Some people have a hard time censoring their rage around anyone who supported Trump. We all have our weaknesses.

Trump supporters get mad they might have the lead taken out of their bullets. That's ridiculous. Post an article about that completely illogical stance.
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

tbergs said:
    Did you watch the video?
    Not from Breitbart's page. I won't give them the clicks. Any media that says women were happier staying home and taking care of the children and serving their man is not an organization that gets my attention. That's just one of many reasons.

Having seen the title in the link I can presume what it's about. What's your point? That a liberal took out their frustration on a Trump supporter? Yep, that's going to happen. Some people have a hard time censoring their rage around anyone who supported Trump. We all have our weaknesses.

Trump supporters get mad they might have the lead taken out of their bullets. That's ridiculous. Post an article about that completely illogical stance.
    I read the story on a more benign website, and while the man didn't deny being a Trump supporter, neither does it seem he did anything to identify as such. The woman began berating him, then threatened to use her right to get drunk and puke in his lap. While she claims she was going home after visiting an ill family member, neither that stress nor her disdain for Trump supporters make her behaviour excusable. This is part of why we conservatives have been forced into the proverbial closet.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    And it is why Trump won and will win in 2020. People are tired of the crybabies.
  • Options

tbergs said:

unsung said:

tbergs said:
    Did you watch the video?

I read the story on a more benign website, and while the man didn't deny being a Trump supporter, neither does it seem he did anything to identify as such. The woman began berating him, then threatened to use her right to get drunk and puke in his lap. While she claims she was going home after visiting an ill family member, neither that stress nor her disdain for Trump supporters make her behaviour excusable. This is part of why we conservatives have been forced into the proverbial closet.
    I agree, it is not excusable or acceptable. People in general act in unacceptable ways because of all sorts of reasons, but that isn't anything new. It's just easier for media to divide by attaching a label of Trump to the reason. My point at Unsung was what's the purpose for posting. We could pull stories all day about shit like this, but instead let's focus on what's happening in DC.

When we have a president and press secretary who talk and act like they do, behavior like the above will continue to happen.
  • Options
    unsung said:

And it is why Trump won and will win in 2020. People are tired of the crybabies.

That's a pretty simplistic and inaccurate statement. Let's not start speculating 2020 on day 3. The odds are high it will be a republican candidate, but that paper thin win he squeaked out will not cut it in 4 years if he is running. The unmotivated this year will be motivated for anything else for sure and come to their senses before crawling back in to hibernation once he's gone. Trump squeezed every vote he could. I don't think the same can be said for Hillary or the Dems.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    unsung said:

For someone who claims to be outside the realm of category, you sure do parrot a lot of right wing garbage. And trump didn't win because of crybabies. Heck, a ton of trump voters are crybabies themselves.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    pizzaslut!!! jed!
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    No
    ^^^
    so Spicer was telling the truth. I am so sorry Donald. We hurt your feelings and we owe you a huge apology.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    No
    unsung said:

Trump is the biggest crybaby of them all. My ratings, my ratings, waah, waah!
  • Options
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

That's a pretty simplistic and inaccurate statement. Let's not start speculating 2020 on day 3. The odds are high it will be a republican candidate, but that paper thin win he squeaked out will not cut it in 4 years if he is running. The unmotivated this year will be motivated for anything else for sure and come to their senses before crawling back in to hibernation once he's gone. Trump squeezed every vote he could. I don't think the same can be said for Hillary or the Dems.
    And now Trump is winning over the unions by backing out of BS trade deals.

2020 is getting locked up.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    I just saw on youtube the full video is 8 hours??wtf they doing so long??thats crazy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    No
    So I thought everyone was supposed to shut up about the election & just accept the results, right?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    No

So I thought everyone was supposed to shut up about the election & just accept the results, right?

oh please.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited January 2017
    No
    Did anyone post Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's visit to the inauguration yet? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM7B56xok9M
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    unsung said:

tbergs said:

unsung said:

And now Trump is winning over the unions by backing out of BS trade deals.

2020 is getting locked up.
    Win the people!!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

Did anyone post Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's visit to the inauguration yet? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM7B56xok9M

It was in one of the other threads. Hilarious. Showed it to a few coworkers today.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    No

oh please.
    It's almost as ironic as this:

Laughing hysterically here at all the rubes who swallowed the "lock her up" slogan hook line & sinker.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    No
    THE EMAILS, THE EMAILS, OMG THE EMAILS!!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD