Options

Downloads into ITunes

Been a while since I've tried to add music to my iphone. Question for the experts: How do I download the PJ shows I bought thru Ten Club from my itunes library onto my Iphone. The music is in the library on my mac, but won't allow me to drag and drop like I used to. Thanks for any tips. Frustrating.
"I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    edited January 2017
    I got my wife a bunch of digital bootlegs for Christmas and have procrastinated on doing this very thing for her. Here is a link that should help, though like I said I have yet to try it myself. Let me know how you make out!

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205919
  • Options
    SM15354SM15354 Posts: 10
    I create an "iPhone" playlist in iTunes. That way, I can add and remove songs to it however/whenever I like. Then I just sync iPhone to iMac from time to time and it picks up the changes. To do this:
    1. Drag your music into the iTunes library (which you said you already did)
    2. Go to File > New > Playlist. Call it something like "iPhone".
    3. Drag into this playlist any song you want on your phone.
    4. Connect your iPhone and click on the little iPhone icon at the top left (near the volume slider)
    5. On the left, you'll see your iPhone, and underneath it will show Settings, Apps, etc. Choose Music.
    6. On the right, check Sync Music, and check "Selected playlists, artists, etc"
    7. In the Playlists section below that, check the "iPhone" playlist we created earlier. Choose Apply and/or Sync at the bottom.
    After it syncs, disconnect your phone, all set.
    Now every time you sync, iTunes will add or remove the songs you have in your "iPhone" playlist automatically. So make changes whenever you like and plug your phone back to reflect those changes on your phone.

*This tutorial is brought to you by some random PJ fan.*
  • Options
    Thats a great and easy way to do it!! Thanks for the ideas