Options

2016 Wrigley Field Bootlegs .

Does anybody know why their aren't any official Wrigley Field bootlegs released ?

Maybe they aren't aloud to record in there or something , I'm don't know .

Comments

• Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    They said they were holding them back for a special reason like 4 moths ago so who knows. I'm still hoping for a Bluray but my hopes are decreasing by the day
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    soon hopefully
    danny d
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    I think it was the Rob who said on SiriusXM that Danny Clinch is making a movie of the weekend. I'm sure something big is in the works.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108

I think it was the Rob who said on SiriusXM that Danny Clinch is making a movie of the weekend. I'm sure something big is in the works.

Yup, probably something Big, Bold, and Free! ;)

Can't wait to get these
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Yup, probably something Big, Bold, and Free! ;)

Can't wait to get these
    Free would be too much to hope for. I´d say, let´s get our wallets ready ....
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Finally! A Wrigley bootleg thread!
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited January 2017

Probably the 10th one.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    ehbacon said:

They said they were holding them back for a special reason like 4 moths ago so who knows. I'm still hoping for a Bluray but my hopes are decreasing by the day

The fact that they all wore the same thing both nights should keep your hopes up.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    deadendp said:

Probably the 10th one.
    Exactly
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    Wait, what? Pearl Jam played Wrigley? Next you're going to tell me that they got inducted into the RRHOF and Dave A. was left out.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    tbergs said:

Wait, what? Pearl Jam played Wrigley? Next you're going to tell me that they got inducted into the RRHOF and Dave A. was left out.

:nuh_uh:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    edited January 2017
    Same clothes each night? Never caught that except ed. That means a compilation of both nights IMO. I could live with that but would rather have a official boot of both and no video if that was the choice
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:

Same clothes each night? Never caught that except ed. That means a compilation of both nights IMO. I could live with that but would rather have a official boot of both and no video if that was the choice

Anything would be fine at this point, but why combine both nights? If that is the case, I'd prefer a compilation of the entire tour - ala Touring Band.
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    Anyone notice that the Wrigley boots are on the PJ bootleg site? They don't sound great, probobly fan recorded
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    mrussel1 said:

ehbacon said:

The fact that they all wore the same thing both nights should keep your hopes up.
    I completely did not notice that. I attribute it to the joie de vivre that must have been clouding my vision. The copious amounts of alcohol that I ingested might have contributed as well. No matter, I thought both shows kicked ass. I'll go back to forgetting about not having those shows to listen to. One of these days the announcement of their release (in whatever form) is going to magically appear.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    AceCool said:

mrussel1 said:

ehbacon said:

I completely did not notice that. I attribute it to the joie de vivre that must have been clouding my vision. The copious amounts of alcohol that I ingested might have contributed as well. No matter, I thought both shows kicked ass. I'll go back to forgetting about not having those shows to listen to. One of these days the announcement of their release (in whatever form) is going to magically appear.

I filmed both shows and I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me. Then I checked the film and saw..