Hall of Fame Exhibit timeline?

Has anything been said of when the Hall of Fame inductee exhibits will be up and ready for public view? Assuming it's after the April induction, but will they be up immediately? For summer? I haven't been able to find anything on HOF site.

Comments

• From the HOF page about the inductees March 30th

"A limited number of pre-sale tickets will be available for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame members in advance of the public sale date. To be eligible for the member pre-sale, you must be an active Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member by December 31, 2016. Additional public ticket details and presale offers will be announced in the future. The special exhibition on the 2017 Inductees will open at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on March 30."
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    The class of 2016 exhibits are still up, at least that what I heard a SiriusXM DJ talking about last week. So I would expect them to be up for most of the year.
  • camel1206camel1206 Chicago Posts: 65
    I went ahead and paid the 50 to become a member to have access to the presale. Even though I know it doesn't guarantee anything and I know I will be able to get tickets on secondary market, but I would like to get a decent seat at face value. As someone said, tickets last year were easily available before hand, but Pearl Jam being inducted, that may change things this year.
    Chicago '13
    New York 1 & 2 '16
    Chicago 1 & 2 '16
    Temple of the Dog '16 - Los Angeles
  • goraftts said:

From the HOF page about the inductees March 30th

"A limited number of pre-sale tickets will be available for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame members in advance of the public sale date. To be eligible for the member pre-sale, you must be an active Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member by December 31, 2016. Additional public ticket details and presale offers will be announced in the future. The special exhibition on the 2017 Inductees will open at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on March 30."

Thank you. Obviously I missed the one line I was looking for reading things.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    camel1206 said:

I went ahead and paid the 50 to become a member to have access to the presale. Even though I know it doesn't guarantee anything and I know I will be able to get tickets on secondary market, but I would like to get a decent seat at face value. As someone said, tickets last year were easily available before hand, but Pearl Jam being inducted, that may change things this year.

Ugh, I totally forgot to get a membership. And now I learn it was only 50 bucks.

Good luck on the pre-sale. I hope you score!

I'm going to be miserable trying to lock down a ticket for this one. It's going to be next to impossible.
  • camel1206camel1206 Chicago Posts: 65
    Well, I got both Garden and Wrigley tickets from Stubhub last year. Paid a fortune, but we all know those live show memories are priceless and will last a lifetime. Even though this will be just 30 minutes, seeing the guys get inducted, I have to pony up for it.
    Chicago '13
    New York 1 & 2 '16
    Chicago 1 & 2 '16
    Temple of the Dog '16 - Los Angeles