if possible, could Obama win another term as president ?

MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
edited December 2016 in A Moving Train
so obama says if it were possible to run for a third term that he's confident he would win.

if possible, could Obama win another term as president ? 20 votes

I believe so
90%
ledveddermanjeffbrmcgruff101vs5London BridgeMayDay10vaggar99my2handsryph raphYefaChazzg under pBentleyspopCM189191eddiecjoseph33Freergambs 18 votes
I don't think so
0%
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!!!! yea right !
10%
KC138045MeanMr.Mustard 2 votes

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I believe so
    Considering Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million, I think Obama wouldn't even break a sweat
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    I believe so
    it would be the largest landslide in history
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    I believe so
    If it were possible for him to run for president again I'm sure he would win against Trump. He has that charisma and half the country's likability to win that Hillary certainly did not. Wishful thinking though not worth the time and energy to go there.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    You need an "Absolutely" choice.

Seriously Gawdfather....look at his approval ratings
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    vaggar99 said:

People were saying that exact same sentence several months ago.

I think Obama would have taken Michigan easily as well as a few other swing states a lot closer due to minority demographics showing up in larger numbers but it would still be close.
    I believe so

Say I haven't been around often but where is that godfather fella. I thought for sure he would be on here everyday prompting others to follow cheer Trump on.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I believe so
    Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:

People were saying that exact same sentence several months ago.

I think Obama would have taken Michigan easily as well as a few other swing states a lot closer due to minority demographics showing up in larger numbers but it would still be close.
    obama is not hillary. but yeah, you're probably right
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    g under p said:

Say I haven't been around often but where is that godfather fella. I thought for sure he would be on here everyday prompting others to follow cheer Trump on.

Peace
    He got banned, and rejoined with a new name. He's being annoying and adding little in a more subtle and less offensive way (like this thread, for example).
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

so obama says if it were possible to run for a third term that he's confident he would win.

Where when did Obama say he "would win"?
    I believe so
    JC29856 said:

he didn't quite say that i believe
    vaggar99 said:

JC29856 said:

Classic example where find = hack.

"I am confident in this vision because I'm confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could've mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,"

Didn't a majority of American people rally behind Hilliary? If Hilliary lost, then how is it concluded that Obama said he "would win"?

Trumps tweet is idiotic, the press reports Obama saying he would win are idiotic so that makes this thread poll?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    g under p said:

Peace
    He was reincarnated as Mean Mr. Mustard. Can't you tell?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    I believe so
    JC29856 said:

vaggar99 said:

JC29856 said:

Classic example where find = hack.

"I am confident in this vision because I'm confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could've mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,"

Didn't a majority of American people rally behind Hilliary? If Hilliary lost, then how is it concluded that Obama said he "would win"?

Trumps tweet is idiotic, the press reports Obama saying he would win are idiotic so that makes this thread poll?
    its silly. Obama is a Constitutional scholar. He would never entertain the idea.

Just why this gets to T. is the funny part. Why is 'winning' so important to him?
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Democrats lost 1000 seats during Obama tenure.

Sorry, the country is sick of it. California shouldn't decide the fate of the nation.
  • MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
    he wouldn't stand a chance with the pocket full of liberals that would vote for him, he has a lot to do with why Hillary lost.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I believe so
    unsung said:

Democrats lost 1000 seats during Obama tenure.

Sorry, the country is sick of it. California shouldn't decide the fate of the nation.

Gerrymandering.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?

g under p said:

Peace
    Conspiracy theory! Peddling false guesswork narratives about forum members.
    I believe so

g under p said:

Peace

g under p said:

Peace
    I'm not on here enough to tell one from the other besides I didn't know that he was banned. OK then MMM it is then I'll note that as we move forward with the Trump presidency.

Peace

didn't Obama lose 1000+ dem seats in the house during his time in office and then there are many who are baffled about this.....
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/27/obama-stabbed-israel-in-back.html
    or the criminals he's pardoning or the Syrian refugees he's o.k'd to enter our country.
    he was the best thing ever to happen the Republican party, popular ? I guess so.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    Our 45 days with no links to fox news is over. Sad face.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

As if CNN has any credibility left after this election.

Or maybe you'd prefer snopes dispute it, if he has time to get off of the hookers.
    unsung said:

Or maybe you'd prefer snopes dispute it, if he has time to get off of the hookers.
    Lol...wow. Santa still leaving presents.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    unsung said:

Facts vs. credibilty vs. ones own bias. Get to know all three.
    edited December 2016

didn't Obama lose 1000+ dem seats in the house during his time in office and then there are many who are baffled about this.....
    or the criminals he's pardoning or the Syrian refugees he's o.k'd to enter our country.
    he was the best thing ever to happen the Republican party, popular ? I guess so.

The best pedo pedo attorney says Obama will go down as the worst foreign policy president.

https://youtu.be/6mjt35oTpZY

unsung said:

Facts vs. credibilty vs. ones own bias. Get to know all three.
    LOL !!!! yes please do.....

JC29856 said:

The best pedo pedo attorney says Obama will go down as the worst foreign policy president.

funny, obama was so worried about his "legacy" is this going to be it ? or the failure of obamacare or his separation of the American people ?

JC29856 said:

funny, obama was so worried about his "legacy" is this going to be it ? or the failure of obamacare or his separation of the American people ?

it has to be obamacare, without question.

yes sir, but the last time I worried about poll's they indicated Trump had no path to victory and we saw how that turned out.