igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
edited December 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
I miss igotid88
Post edited by igotid88 on

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I miss igotid88
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Dang.. worst year for Celebrity deaths!..
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Heavy heart from this news.

Another beloved George gone.
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Whaaaaatttt???? I've been so busy today, I'm just now hearing about this. Please tell me this isn't true!!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    RIP
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Fuck all you twats in junior high, yes I like WHAM!, yes, I love George Michael and I wore out my Faith tape...yes, I did see him in concert, he was great-no, he didn't sing his old stuff...mostly the new stuff, but I got to see him live.

much too young to leave this physical world...may you find the happiness that you have been searching for in another world.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I went to a show last night and between bands they played Careless Whisper, I shouted out a "whooo!" and apparently was the only one in the entire room that knew all the words. They finished out the song and even added some DJ beats to it.

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    RKCNDY said:

I went to a show last night and between bands they played Careless Whisper, I shouted out a "whooo!" and apparently was the only one in the entire room that knew all the words. They finished out the song and even added some DJ beats to it.

Seether does a cover of it I believe.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

RKCNDY said:

It wasn't a cover, it was the original version.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

It wasn't a cover, it was the original version.
    yeah, I was just mentioning that seether does a cover of it. :i_dunno:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I love you
    RK! My sister Melissa is a huge GM
    fan.. I have come to really
    Appreciate his talent as an artist. He is missed here too,
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    No one rocked a 5 o clock shadow like he did.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    my oldest sister would play Wham all the time when I was a little kid. May he rest in peace...amazing talent & human being.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com