Mikes TOTD guitar and www.collectionzz.com

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
How cool is it that Mike actually tracked his vintage TOTD guitar down to the Collectionzz.com site owner, and took a short term loan of his old guitar so he could use it on the recent string of dates?

There is a little more about it here : -

https://www.facebook.com/collectioncraze/posts/1304793486206727

Great stuff to read, and awesome of Mike to reach out like that and take a real treasured piece from Ian's collection out onto tour. That is exactly what Collectionzz is geared towards. Connecting is everything. One of the thrusts of the sites is to engage with artists, and collectors, and bring everything together into one community where authenticity is guaranteed.

Heres some cool photos of Mike reunited with his old guitar

I can confirm the guitar is now safely back with Ian, with a little added history and magic to boot. If you havent joined collectionzz or checked it out, its well worth half an hour of your day, some of the stuff on display there is insane, and its only continuing to grow.

Comments

• cockagecockage Posts: 454
    One of my favorite stories of the year.....

Ian's collection is mind boggling.

Love the site. Tons of great stuff posted.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    absolutely mind boggling if you think of the amount of days in between
  • Amazing story.
    One hand will wash the other!
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    It's a Christmas miracle! Absolutely brilliant. Wonder if he'll come looking for one of his old picks from my collection! Ha ha ha
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    Crazy!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Washed said:

It's a Christmas miracle! Absolutely brilliant. Wonder if he'll come looking for one of his old picks from my collection! Ha ha ha

I'd rather like one from his