Options

Hall of Fame 10C Tickets

JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,919
Just curious if 10 Club will offer a ticket lottery for the Hall of Fame induction? If so, I have a feeling that demand will be very high as usual. Looking forward to 2017!
"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.

Comments

• Options
    VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 223
    I'm wondering the same thing. I hope so!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Seeing as this is not a PJ show, I would doubt it.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    I doubt it as well
    This is not a PJ event
    Plus PJ might only get 3 or 4 songs
    So not worth making the effort
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I'm thinking there's a chance of a small amount...I sure hope so!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,172
    Where should we look for tickets then? Assuming 10c will not get any.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
  • Options
    Does it matter which membership we choose? Are certain membership levels excluded from tickets?
  • Options

Does it matter which membership we choose? Are certain membership levels excluded from tickets?

I emailed the rock hall this am to ask that very question. I'll post their reply, assuming I get one.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,319

Where should we look for tickets then? Assuming 10c will not get any.

become a Hall member or wait until January when tickets go on sale to the public
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    Nope. It's in the ROF fine print. Only Ticketmaster day of sale or home office at Barclays.
  • Options
    Tickets will be Ticketmaster for both the presale and regular. Non presale got decent 200 levels for about $90 each last year. The. Lower level isn't cheap and floor is all tables and VIP.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    mcgrawd2 said:

Tickets will be Ticketmaster for both the presale and regular. Non presale got decent 200 levels for about $90 each last year. The. Lower level isn't cheap and floor is all tables and VIP.

I'll be fine with 200 level for this
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Level 200. I would like too!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    mcgrawd2 said:

Do you Remember around when tickets went on sale last year?
  • Options
    Vikkivale said:

I emailed the rock hall this am to ask that very question. I'll post their reply, assuming I get one.
    Got a reply this am:

"Any level of membership would give you the same access to the Rock Hall Member Pre-Sale opportunity to purchase Induction Ceremony tickets. Tickets will go on sale in January. We want to make sure our members know that while they do have access to the pre-sale, it is not an absolute guarantee they will be able to get tickets during the pre-sale. (We don't want to mislead and have people thinking that if they are a member they are absolutely guaranteed tickets.)"
  • Options
    I don't but I think this years press release said January.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    Vikkivale said:

Vikkivale said:

Got a reply this am:

"Any level of membership would give you the same access to the Rock Hall Member Pre-Sale opportunity to purchase Induction Ceremony tickets. Tickets will go on sale in January. We want to make sure our members know that while they do have access to the pre-sale, it is not an absolute guarantee they will be able to get tickets during the pre-sale. (We don't want to mislead and have people thinking that if they are a member they are absolutely guaranteed tickets.)"
    we are pearl jam fans

we never expect tickets

though we do bitch a ton when we don't get em ;)
  • Options
    SB62034SB62034 Bluffton, SC Posts: 33
    Any fans from the Southeast(Fla, SC, NC Georgia) want to plan a road trip to Brooklyn?
    Indianapolis '98
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Detroit
    Cleveland '03
    2006: Denver 7/2,7/3, Gorge 7/22, 7/23
    Charlotte '13
    2016: Jacksonville, Greeneville, Columbia
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,744
    Vikkivale said:

Vikkivale said:

Got a reply this am:

Pretty much why I didn't fork over money days ago for a membership. Will wait and try for the public sale. If Trump goes loco and causes all hell after Jan 20th, might pass on my trip and just watch it on the boob tube.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    I think the pre-sale for Rock Hall members is this week.
  • Options
    camel1206camel1206 Chicago Posts: 65
    It is, this Friday the 27th. I believe Rock Roll member ID is used as presale code, which if that's the case, far better than random word that anyone could use.

They are supposed to send mail today with prices and how presale will work. Patiently waiting.

My Rock Roll member number is 243,×××

Why can't that also be my 10 Club number lol
    Chicago '13
    New York 1 & 2 '16
    Chicago 1 & 2 '16
    Temple of the Dog '16 - Los Angeles
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    From the email

We are excited to announce details for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony membership pre-sale!

Member Pre-Sale: Friday, Jan. 27 at 10 am(ET) thru Sunday, Jan. 29 at 10 pm(ET)

Ticketmaster Link: Member Pre-Sale

**To help ensure members-only access, we are waiting to release the promo code Friday morning, prior to the pre-sale.

The member pre-sale is available online only through Ticketmaster. (Note: the link will not be live until the pre-sale begins)

All sales have a limit of two [2] tickets per transaction. Ticket prices range from $50-$500.
  • Options
    Waves4to6ftWaves4to6ft Jerz Posts: 108
    The feeling of all us Pearl Jam fans earning our spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame along with the boys is priceless.
    Hope I am lucky!
    If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,846

From the email

We are excited to announce details for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony membership pre-sale!

**To help ensure members-only access, we are waiting to release the promo code Friday morning, prior to the pre-sale.

The member pre-sale is available online only through Ticketmaster. (Note: the link will not be live until the pre-sale begins)

All sales have a limit of two [2] tickets per transaction. Ticket prices range from $50-$500.

I wonder how many $50 seats will be available.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,319
    So general public sale is Monday?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81

From the email

Is that email from RnRHOF? I don't have a 10c email and made sure my membership is all up to date

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    sarnocm said:

From the email

Is that email from RnRHOF? I don't have a 10c email and made sure my membership is all up to date
    Yes...email to RRHOF members.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Anyone feeling like sharing the code Friday AM would be nice. :)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    If people share the code..lets give those that plunked down the membership fee a few minutes head start..please.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited January 2017
    Noload said:

If people share the code..lets give those that plunked down the membership fee a few minutes head start..please.

Exactly. I paid $$ for my membership, not too excited about it being posted here for all to see (including any profiteers/scalpers).

Post edited by Alpine Bound on