Facebook post's

as I'm going through my FB page I notice many people who post pictures of their plate and drinks at a cantina/restaurant or the new car or other highly expensive item they bought for
their loved ones for Christmas, these things just seem silly to me or just bragging, do others see this and wonder as I do ?
also I have been blocking many political things.

Comments

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    so, what is your point?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    How interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    You two just got blocked.
  • Cool story bro.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    facebook sucks ass
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    It's Mister Multi-Cultural!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    delete your facebook account and go watch scarface.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    you think they're bragging that their jambalaya looks tasty?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Jason P said:

Romney clearly enjoying his shit sandwich
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

Jason P said:

Romney clearly enjoying his shit sandwich
    Haha. That explains the closed mouth smile.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Possessive vs plural is the new your/you're.
    I'm through with screaming
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

Somehow, I have never seen Scarface. I keep meaning to watch it....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    PJ_Soul said:

You can find it on HBO OnDemand
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    PJ_Soul said:

neither have I......
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

neither have I......
    That makes 3 of us. Never had a desire to watch it.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

neither have I......
    That makes 3 of us. Never had a desire to watch it.
    Saw it when I was about 12. All I remember is that gruesome chainsaw scene and the ending, "Say hello to my little friend!"
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
    awesome movie !
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I do like earlier Al Pacino (especially Dog Day Afternoon). Maybe I'll watch it during this blissfully long vegetation vacation I'm enjoying through New Years, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    http://gizmodo.com/senior-facebook-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-solicit-1790502262

2.5 hour drive with $600 for unprotected sex with a 15 yr old.

Dov Katz, the head of computer vision at Oculus VR, was arrested near Seattle on December 21 for allegedly soliciting sex from an underage girl. According to charging records, Katz allegedly attempted to pay $350 to have unprotected sex with someone he thought was a 15-year-old girl.

Katz, 38, has been charged with attempted commercial sexual abuse of a minor. According to the charging documents, Katz wasn’t actually texting a 15-year-old girl, but an undercover agent from the Tukwila Police Department. Katz, an Israeli citizen living in America, has since been released on $125,000 bail according to the King County jail website.
  • JC29856 said:

http://gizmodo.com/senior-facebook-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-solicit-1790502262

Dov Katz, the head of computer vision at Oculus VR, was arrested near Seattle on December 21 for allegedly soliciting sex from an underage girl. According to charging records, Katz allegedly attempted to pay $350 to have unprotected sex with someone he thought was a 15-year-old girl.

Katz, 38, has been charged with attempted commercial sexual abuse of a minor. According to the charging documents, Katz wasn’t actually texting a 15-year-old girl, but an undercover agent from the Tukwila Police Department. Katz, an Israeli citizen living in America, has since been released on $125,000 bail according to the King County jail website.

Poindexter-like computer geek. He wouldn't do well in jail and... thanks to affluenza... he won't have to. He'll be forced to say, "Sorry." If he was in Canada, the undercover cop would have to apologize to him.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

Poindexter-like computer geek. He wouldn't do well in jail and... thanks to affluenza... he won't have to. He'll be forced to say, "Sorry." If he was in Canada, the undercover cop would have to apologize to him.
    You might be on to something...as is the case with affluezists and this subject, mummms the word!

It’s been almost a week since one of Facebook’s employees was arrested for allegedly attempting to solicit sex from a 15 year-old girl, and the company has yet to say anything. Dov Katz, the head of computer vision at Oculus VR, was arrested at a hotel near Seattle on December 21, where he allegedly thought he was meeting a 15 year-old girl.

We’ve reached out to Facebook, as well as the head of Oculus public relations, multiple times via phone and email, to see if Katz is still employed at the company or find out if Facebook has any comment on the charges. We have yet to hear anything. Katz was pictured alongside Oculus founder Palmer Luckey in a 2013 Wired story, and was called “an an integral part of the team that developed the Oculus Rift headset,” in a Times Of Israel profile. Katz is an Isreali citizen living in America.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

You might be on to something...as is the case with affluezists and this subject, mummms the word!

It’s been almost a week since one of Facebook’s employees was arrested for allegedly attempting to solicit sex from a 15 year-old girl, and the company has yet to say anything. Dov Katz, the head of computer vision at Oculus VR, was arrested at a hotel near Seattle on December 21, where he allegedly thought he was meeting a 15 year-old girl.

We’ve reached out to Facebook, as well as the head of Oculus public relations, multiple times via phone and email, to see if Katz is still employed at the company or find out if Facebook has any comment on the charges. We have yet to hear anything. Katz was pictured alongside Oculus founder Palmer Luckey in a 2013 Wired story, and was called “an an integral part of the team that developed the Oculus Rift headset,” in a Times Of Israel profile. Katz is an Isreali citizen living in America.
    that last line.........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14