Options

President Obama signs nationwide legislation banning ticket bots

2»

Comments

• Options
    NewJPage said:

Zod said:

NewJPage said:

Typical Obama. King of shot that has no impact yet placates the stupid masses. At least this time he didn't hand out money.

I think Bush was the one that handed out money, but you sound pretty grounded in reality so I'm sure you knew that ;)
    The thing was Bush's term just ended as the big economic collapse happened. He got to walk away from it. I think he was president for the first bail out package, and then Obama had just become president when the 2nd one rolled out. People seem to forget Obama inherited the country in the worse economic shape it had been in since the 30s. I'm pretty sure he left the country in better economic shape than in he inherited in. I will counterargue that given how bad it was when he took over that shouldn't of been hard to do :)
    Yes, generally agree. He referenced Obama handing out money, which Bush literally did around 2003. I remember getting the check!
    Not to make this political, but I agree, Bush was pretty good at handing out money too.

And btw, the economic collapse is directly tied to Clinton and his administration's allowing/forcing banks to give home loans out to anyone with a pulse (and some without). That's why it's laughable his partner was even in the current race. Not that I think those that voted against her had that in mind, but those are the facts.

But back to the BOT bill - good in theory but does nothing. I do laugh when I see folks who complain about scalpers selling their stuff on Lost Dogs for inflated prices.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.