Russia's Influence On The American Election

1444547495057

Comments

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 6,965
    edited March 10
    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    rgambs said:

    mrussel1 said:

    Of course not. Putin pushed for Brexit for obvious reasons, and also supports Le Pen in France. 19th century Nationalism is rising from the grave.
    It's really very scary, I grew up thinking another world war was impossible, but modern conservatism is laying the foundation for it.
    Yeah. It was all going well for the last 8 years under the reset but those pesky conservatives fucked it all up.
    Funny, but who's policy is driving ISIS out of Iraq? Funny, but Russia and syria with hezbhola are driving Isis from Syria and North Korea fired 4 missiles in the Sea of Japan. Meanwhile the seventh fleet is patrolling the South China Sea and missile defenses have been sent to South Korea. Who's policies are these? What exactly has the trump administration formulated and implemented as a policy to address these threats again, professor? Other than to lie about 300 gitmo detainees being released by Obama. Facts, those damn pesky facts.
    True dat. Has there been a response about N. Korea....a statement? Anything?
    Defensive missles to South Korea is a statement. Flying B52 nuclear bombers is a statement. Refusing talks for talks sake at the UN is a statement. Pressuring China to cut off coal purchases and to take a tougher stand with North Korea is a statement. Plenty of statements are being made but you just have to know where to look. Tillerson is heading out east next week where additional statements will be made.
    Are you saying that we sent a new, unplanned shipment of missiles to S. Korea? Did we fly unscheduled sorties? Link please.. I haven't seen that.
    Here are links to both

    https://www.google.ca/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16D2MC

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3049573/donald-trump-sends-b-52-nuclear-bombers-to-south-korea-after-north-fires-missiles-at-japan-and-us-warns-of-overwhelming-response/
    Hmmm. Is the date wrong on THIS article? Were you good with the response when Obama did it or was that part of the "no red lines"?

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/us-air-force-bombers-korea/

    BTW - google B52 over S. Korea... You'll see that the tabloids (like the Sun) say he did it. Other resources say he is considering. Wonder if he is following Obama's policy or just considering it.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 7,349
    BS is full of BS. You have to fact check everything he posits. Its the throw everything you can out there because if it's not refuted, it's believed. Rolling Stone and Buzzfeed are the new authorities on Foreign policy and government malfeasance.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 2,509

    BS is full of BS. You have to fact check everything he posits. Its the throw everything you can out there because if it's not refuted, it's believed. Rolling Stone and Buzzfeed are the new authorities on Foreign policy and government malfeasance.

    Pssssh, next thing you're gonna tell me Fox News isn't reliable.

    Child, please.

  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 12,408
    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    rgambs said:

    mrussel1 said:

    Of course not. Putin pushed for Brexit for obvious reasons, and also supports Le Pen in France. 19th century Nationalism is rising from the grave.
    It's really very scary, I grew up thinking another world war was impossible, but modern conservatism is laying the foundation for it.
    Yeah. It was all going well for the last 8 years under the reset but those pesky conservatives fucked it all up.
    Yeah..who's the conservative? I can live with conservatives. I can't live with a fucking Nationalist with Leninist tendencies.
    This is a great point
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 4,805
    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    rgambs said:

    mrussel1 said:

    Of course not. Putin pushed for Brexit for obvious reasons, and also supports Le Pen in France. 19th century Nationalism is rising from the grave.
    It's really very scary, I grew up thinking another world war was impossible, but modern conservatism is laying the foundation for it.
    Yeah. It was all going well for the last 8 years under the reset but those pesky conservatives fucked it all up.
    Funny, but who's policy is driving ISIS out of Iraq? Funny, but Russia and syria with hezbhola are driving Isis from Syria and North Korea fired 4 missiles in the Sea of Japan. Meanwhile the seventh fleet is patrolling the South China Sea and missile defenses have been sent to South Korea. Who's policies are these? What exactly has the trump administration formulated and implemented as a policy to address these threats again, professor? Other than to lie about 300 gitmo detainees being released by Obama. Facts, those damn pesky facts.
    True dat. Has there been a response about N. Korea....a statement? Anything?
    Defensive missles to South Korea is a statement. Flying B52 nuclear bombers is a statement. Refusing talks for talks sake at the UN is a statement. Pressuring China to cut off coal purchases and to take a tougher stand with North Korea is a statement. Plenty of statements are being made but you just have to know where to look. Tillerson is heading out east next week where additional statements will be made.
    Are you saying that we sent a new, unplanned shipment of missiles to S. Korea? Did we fly unscheduled sorties? Link please.. I haven't seen that.
    Here are links to both

    https://www.google.ca/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16D2MC

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3049573/donald-trump-sends-b-52-nuclear-bombers-to-south-korea-after-north-fires-missiles-at-japan-and-us-warns-of-overwhelming-response/
    Hmmm. Is the date wrong on THIS article? Were you good with the response when Obama did it or was that part of the "no red lines"?

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/us-air-force-bombers-korea/

    BTW - google B52 over S. Korea... You'll see that the tabloids (like the Sun) say he did it. Other resources say he is considering. Wonder if he is following Obama's policy or just considering it.
    I hadn't seen that CNN article and it could certainly be a continuation of policy. It could also just be considering. The truth is that with the flying B52's that should be something that any of us should actually know. I would assume it would be classified unless this administration and/or the last wanted others to know that it is happening.
  • dignindignin Posts: 4,816

  • dignindignin Posts: 4,816
    BS44325 said:
    I clicked that looking for a funny gif. I am disappoint.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 29,462
    that GIF is pretty fucking funny.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 4,805
    dignin said:

    BS44325 said:
    I clicked that looking for a funny gif. I am disappoint.
    I don't post GIFs unless they are Popstar related

    https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o7abn62UNQWnHvJZK/giphy_s.gif
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 6,965
    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    mrussel1 said:

    BS44325 said:

    rgambs said:

    mrussel1 said:

    Of course not. Putin pushed for Brexit for obvious reasons, and also supports Le Pen in France. 19th century Nationalism is rising from the grave.
    It's really very scary, I grew up thinking another world war was impossible, but modern conservatism is laying the foundation for it.
    Yeah. It was all going well for the last 8 years under the reset but those pesky conservatives fucked it all up.
    Funny, but who's policy is driving ISIS out of Iraq? Funny, but Russia and syria with hezbhola are driving Isis from Syria and North Korea fired 4 missiles in the Sea of Japan. Meanwhile the seventh fleet is patrolling the South China Sea and missile defenses have been sent to South Korea. Who's policies are these? What exactly has the trump administration formulated and implemented as a policy to address these threats again, professor? Other than to lie about 300 gitmo detainees being released by Obama. Facts, those damn pesky facts.
    True dat. Has there been a response about N. Korea....a statement? Anything?
    Defensive missles to South Korea is a statement. Flying B52 nuclear bombers is a statement. Refusing talks for talks sake at the UN is a statement. Pressuring China to cut off coal purchases and to take a tougher stand with North Korea is a statement. Plenty of statements are being made but you just have to know where to look. Tillerson is heading out east next week where additional statements will be made.
    Are you saying that we sent a new, unplanned shipment of missiles to S. Korea? Did we fly unscheduled sorties? Link please.. I haven't seen that.
    Here are links to both

    https://www.google.ca/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16D2MC

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3049573/donald-trump-sends-b-52-nuclear-bombers-to-south-korea-after-north-fires-missiles-at-japan-and-us-warns-of-overwhelming-response/
    Hmmm. Is the date wrong on THIS article? Were you good with the response when Obama did it or was that part of the "no red lines"?

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/us-air-force-bombers-korea/

    BTW - google B52 over S. Korea... You'll see that the tabloids (like the Sun) say he did it. Other resources say he is considering. Wonder if he is following Obama's policy or just considering it.
    I hadn't seen that CNN article and it could certainly be a continuation of policy. It could also just be considering. The truth is that with the flying B52's that should be something that any of us should actually know. I would assume it would be classified unless this administration and/or the last wanted others to know that it is happening.
    It would be public knowledge in S. Korea. You can't really miss B-52's flying overhead.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 2,509
    Connections are being made between Wikileaks & the Russian government.

    Weird, right?


  • dignindignin Posts: 4,816
    Time to bump this thread since this pesky Russia story just won't go away.

    AP Exclusive: Manafort had plan to benefit Putin government

    https://apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a/Manafort's-plan-to-'greatly-benefit-the-Putin-Government
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 29,462
    yup...this will not go away for quite some time.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dignindignin Posts: 4,816
    Could this be the beginning of the end?

    US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians


    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 16,474
    It's insane this country has voted in a candidate that has been totally funded by Russian involvement and a lot of Americans are ok with it lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 16,474
    Nunes is also spineless he has no guts to tell the fucking truth they already know bafoon knew about everything for fucks sake !!!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 8,380

    It's insane this country has voted in a candidate that has been totally funded by Russian involvement and a lot of Americans are ok with it lol

    Wonder what JC is seeing in all this, is he still all "Russia, Russia, Russia" or is he diving face first into PizzaGate to try and atone for his efforts on behalf of Russia?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 4,805
    dignin said:

    Could this be the beginning of the end?

    US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians


    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

    Did you even read the article?

    "U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial"

    This is just more of the same. Anonymous source from FBI. Maybe there is something there and maybe there isn't. For now just continued guilt by innuendo and as per Comey he will never come out and dispute these articles.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 16,474
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 7,349
    rgambs said:

    It's insane this country has voted in a candidate that has been totally funded by Russian involvement and a lot of Americans are ok with it lol

    Wonder what JC is seeing in all this, is he still all "Russia, Russia, Russia" or is he diving face first into PizzaGate to try and atone for his efforts on behalf of Russia?
    Did you see where Trump's labor secretary pick cut a deal with billionaire Epstein that JC was harping on being part of Hillary's Comet Pizza conspiracy? WaPo has a headline about it.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • dignindignin Posts: 4,816
    BS44325 said:

    dignin said:

    Could this be the beginning of the end?

    US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians


    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

    Did you even read the article?

    "U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial"

    This is just more of the same. Anonymous source from FBI. Maybe there is something there and maybe there isn't. For now just continued guilt by innuendo and as per Comey he will never come out and dispute these articles.
    No, I didn't read it. I don't read anything I post.

    Still hanging your hat on this story going away? I thought you were always right? You keep playing that game of 3D chess with brilliant Trump, I will continue with checkers.

    It's not fucking rocket appliances.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 7,349
    He don't like dots.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 4,805
    Schiff won't commit to collusion and is totally hedging here...

    "Evidence that is more then circumstantial and needs to be investigated"

    It doesn't mean he is wrong but that is pure jibber jabber.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 16,474
    BS44325 said:

    Schiff won't commit to collusion and is totally hedging here...

    "Evidence that is more then circumstantial and needs to be investigated"

    It doesn't mean he is wrong but that is pure jibber jabber.
    lol damn you are so afraid that your boy is in cahoots with the Russians it has to suck to have to keep defending him sort of like Spicer does every day lol you are Spicer around here ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 4,805

    BS44325 said:

    Schiff won't commit to collusion and is totally hedging here...

    "Evidence that is more then circumstantial and needs to be investigated"

    It doesn't mean he is wrong but that is pure jibber jabber.
    lol damn you are so afraid that your boy is in cahoots with the Russians it has to suck to have to keep defending him sort of like Spicer does every day lol you are Spicer around here ...
    Afraid? Ha. To quote my favourite Russian Ivan Drago..."if he dies he dies". At the moment it is just repeated guilt by innuendo. No evidence of collusion. Let's see it already! Too me it comes across that you are all afraid that there will be nothing! The intelligence experts and others in the media have been trying to prepare you over the last week that there just isn't any "there there". You all desperately cling to threads.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 16,474
    BS44325 said:

    BS44325 said:

    Schiff won't commit to collusion and is totally hedging here...

    "Evidence that is more then circumstantial and needs to be investigated"

    It doesn't mean he is wrong but that is pure jibber jabber.
    lol damn you are so afraid that your boy is in cahoots with the Russians it has to suck to have to keep defending him sort of like Spicer does every day lol you are Spicer around here ...
    Afraid? Ha. To quote my favourite Russian Ivan Drago..."if he dies he dies". At the moment it is just repeated guilt by innuendo. No evidence of collusion. Let's see it already! Too me it comes across that you are all afraid that there will be nothing! The intelligence experts and others in the media have been trying to prepare you over the last week that there just isn't any "there there". You all desperately cling to threads.
    lol nothing to see yeah ok you're the one defending a pathological liar , like I said you are Spicer of the MT keep on spinning it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SmellymanSmellyman AsiaPosts: 2,622
    Can we have a re-vote after he is impeached? I mean fuck Pence too. He doesn't deserve to be there either.
Sign In or Register to comment.