Options

Former President Barack Hussein Obama

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

Miss him yet?

I'd take Reagan's corpse over this poop show.
    you did from about 1982 till 1988
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    vaggar99 said:

Miss him yet?

I'd take Reagan's corpse over this poop show.
    you did from about 1982 till 1988
    I know. I didn't think we'd go from the Evil Empire to the president and Russian leader being touch and tickle buddies so quickly.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242

Miss us yet?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    tbergs said:

Miss us yet?

I've been rocking the shit out of RATM lately. Today I rediscovered Megalomaniac by Incubus. That song still resonates with me. Not a big fan of that band but I love that song.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    ^^^
    Yep, listened to Empire on the commute home. I like everything Incubus up until Crow Left of the Murder. Science and Morning View are stellar. A fitting tune for today would be Blood On the Ground.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    He killed many civilians with air strikes. But a charming and charismatic guy.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/03/obamas-last-money-shower-for-un-some-9-2-billion.html

EXCLUSIVE: In its last year in office, the Obama Administration showered at least some $9.2 billion on the United Nations and its sprawling array of organizations, according to a document recently posted on the State Department website.

The total is gleaned from a document that summarizes U.S. government spending for international organizations, and is about 20 per cent higher than the $7.7 billion figure given out by State for 2010, before the Obama Administration abruptly quit providing any overall tally for its U.N. support

C-YA Obama !
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/03/obamas-last-money-shower-for-un-some-9-2-billion.html

EXCLUSIVE: In its last year in office, the Obama Administration showered at least some $9.2 billion on the United Nations and its sprawling array of organizations, according to a document recently posted on the State Department website.

The total is gleaned from a document that summarizes U.S. government spending for international organizations, and is about 20 per cent higher than the $7.7 billion figure given out by State for 2010, before the Obama Administration abruptly quit providing any overall tally for its U.N. support

C-YA Obama !

Less than half the cost of the boondoggle wall you want built.

In case you didn't know, ladders aren't very expensive and you can even build one yourself!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

In case you didn't know, ladders aren't very expensive and you can even build one yourself!
    I'll keep that in mind when I decide to illegally cross the border to Mexico via the " Great Southern Wall "
    thank you.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

I'll keep that in mind when I decide to illegally cross the border to Mexico via the " Great Southern Wall "
    thank you.

Hahaha are you gonna sneak in and collect repayment for your tax dollars being wasted on a 20 billion dollar project that is defeated by a 20 dollar trip to Lowe's??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Hahaha are you gonna sneak in and collect repayment for your tax dollars being wasted on a 20 billion dollar project that is defeated by a 20 dollar trip to Lowe's??
    :rofl:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    edited February 2017
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

yep. on material imported from canada.

typo correction.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Please do. Then when you get back, don't forget to pick up your broom which costs you 20% more because of either an import tax or higher costing American labour, before you go to your janitorial or food services job you always dreamed of before the illegal Mexicans stole it from you. Enjoy the fact that even with your minimum wage earned, it's costing your employers more than they had budgeted for, and as a result they need you to do the work of 3.2 Mexicans and can't hire any support for you (in addition to the fact that even hiring you was a stretch and your future with the company is uncertain).

Morally, I'm okay with this (and immigration is a privilege, not a right - for better or for worse), but the idea that removing undocumented immigrants within America will be a net positive for the American economy is not a given. Product costs will inevitably rise in the isolationist America which Trump is trying to make, and people struggle to afford what's available even today. The fact that some will be able to take jobs had by undocumented immigrants yesterday is unlikely to change that fact significantly. Not to mention that low wage earners spend most of their money on survival and spend it frugally and efficiently.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Please do. Then when you get back, don't forget to pick up your broom which costs you 20% more because of either an import tax or higher costing American labour, before you go to your janitorial or food services job you always dreamed of before the illegal Mexicans stole it from you. Enjoy the fact that even with your minimum wage earned, it's costing your employers more than they had budgeted for, and as a result they need you to do the work of 3.2 Mexicans and can't hire any support for you (in addition to the fact that even hiring you was a stretch and your future with the company is uncertain).

Morally, I'm okay with this (and immigration is a privilege, not a right - for better or for worse), but the idea that removing undocumented immigrants within America will be a net positive for the American economy is not a given. Product costs will inevitably rise in the isolationist America which Trump is trying to make, and people struggle to afford what's available even today. The fact that some will be able to take jobs had by undocumented immigrants yesterday is unlikely to change that fact significantly. Not to mention that low wage earners spend most of their money on survival and spend it frugally and efficiently.
    Illegal immigration is problem that creates some of these financial set backs your talking about, think about it from start to finish and think about the const. trade..wages have been destroyed because of illegals coming her to work (I know this as fact) and const. trade is not all that has been affected this way, food service, janitorial jobs and others because these people come here and are willing to work for much less money, it's a problem they have brought upon themselves coming here illegally in the first place and YES if paying 20% more for a broom to rid this country of illegal immigrants then I'm all for it..

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Illegal immigration is problem that creates some of these financial set backs your talking about, think about it from start to finish and think about the const. trade..wages have been destroyed because of illegals coming her to work (I know this as fact) and const. trade is not all that has been affected this way, food service, janitorial jobs and others because these people come here and are willing to work for much less money, it's a problem they have brought upon themselves coming here illegally in the first place and YES if paying 20% more for a broom to rid this country of illegal immigrants then I'm all for it..

Big business should stop hiring illegals and pay hefty fines and serve jail time when caught doing so. But are you prepared to pay $9.00 to $12.00 for a head of lettuce because some lazy, American couch potato kid wouldn't pick it for less?

Immigrants, legal and illegal are a net plus on the American economy but you wouldn't know it nor believe it if I linked you to it.

I didn't realize America was the broom manufacturing capitol of the world?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

fact: small businesses will go bankrupt if they have to go from paying $15 per day to $15 per hour. illegals are NOT stealing jobs that americans want anyway. they are taking the jobs that uppity americans refuse to fill in the first place.

all these people that voted for trump because they think he is going to help joe sixpack in middle management at the steel mill are going to realize he is actually going to send many of them to the poorhouse when the steel mill can't afford to operate anymore because of an exponential rise in labour costs.

unless trump has some plan to slowly integrate these increased wages in stages over several years, it is going to be a catastrophic failure. which I'm guessing he does not, and that it will be.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

fact: small businesses will go bankrupt if they have to go from paying $15 per day to $15 per hour. illegals are NOT stealing jobs that americans want anyway. they are taking the jobs that uppity americans refuse to fill in the first place.

all these people that voted for trump because they think he is going to help joe sixpack in middle management at the steel mill are going to realize he is actually going to send many of them to the poorhouse when the steel mill can't afford to operate anymore because of an exponential rise in labour costs.

unless trump has some plan to slowly integrate these increased wages in stages over several years, it is going to be a catastrophic failure. which I'm guessing he does not, and that it will be.
    The plan is to blame Fake News! for false reports about stagnant wages and increased unemployment.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Suckers!

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

dude I can honestly say you have no idea what you're talking about, this was a problem way before Trump won the election
    and you living in Canada only know what your liberal friends and forum boards tell you, I'm telling you the, the illegals come over here and work for half of what Americans can afford to work for and STEAL JOBS...that's how it's done ! if you think that's wrong you're living in a fantasy world, I wokrd the const. trades since the mid 70's and watched how the illegals fucked up good paying jobs and ANYBODY who believes different is lying to themselves and anybody who will listen to their bullshit.

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

dude I can honestly say you have no idea what you're talking about, this was a problem way before Trump won the election
    and you living in Canada only know what your liberal friends and forum boards tell you, I'm telling you the, the illegals come over here and work for half of what Americans can afford to work for and STEAL JOBS...that's how it's done ! if you think that's wrong you're living in a fantasy world, I wokrd the const. trades since the mid 70's and watched how the illegals fucked up good paying jobs and ANYBODY who believes different is lying to themselves and anybody who will listen to their bullshit.

Correction: it's not stealing when it's given to you. Businesses are hiring illegals. Maybe focus your energy on consequences for the white people already here.
  • Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

of course it was a problem way before trump. but he's PART OF THE PROBLEM. how many illegals did he employ for pennies a day? and he's not fixing it properly.

maybe blame the business owners and the american worker instead of the people who were willing to work for less and do more? america got fucking lazy, the business owners got greedy, and mexicans capitalized on it. and the government did little, if anything, about it. but now Trump is going to fix it all in one fell swoop, eh? undo decades of economic change all at once and kill all of these small businesses.

enough with the "living in canada" bullshit. like only americans know how the economy works. jesus. we had a conservative prime minister for nearly a decade, so if you think canadians are all liberals, YOU have zero idea what you are talking about.

what I find interesting, is that people whine about mexicans "stealing" jobs for wages that americans "can't afford" to take (so let's not have a job, great reasoning). how do mexicans afford to send billions of dollars back home, as trump claims, still afford to live in the US, all the while americans can't afford those wages without sending most of it somewhere else?

FAKE MATH!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Correction: it's not stealing when it's given to you. Businesses are hiring illegals. Maybe focus your energy on consequences for the white people already here.
    you mean for the " white people" who hire them ? in my opinion it should be a prison sentence, but white people are not the only ones who hire them..Mexican's here legally are just as guilty in fact try getting a job in Ca. from a Mexican owned business in the const. trades is really hard to do if you're white in most cases or you accept a wage you know you can't live on.
    believe me I grew up in the trades and know how it works and watched how illegal immigration ruined a good paying trade, if you cut the supply of illegal cheap labor things will slowly start coming around again.

saying white people are to blame is only a small part of why our jobs and income have taken such a financial hit, when you're home is infested with rats do you burn down the house or get rid of the rats ?

• Options
    a prison sentence? BWAHAHA. that's laughable. it's called financial sanctions and penalties and denied business licenses. you want to lock people up for hiring illegals? how many more prisons do you want built?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

you mean for the " white people" who hire them ? in my opinion it should be a prison sentence, but white people are not the only ones who hire them..Mexican's here legally are just as guilty in fact try getting a job in Ca. from a Mexican owned business in the const. trades is really hard to do if you're white in most cases or you accept a wage you know you can't live on.
    believe me I grew up in the trades and know how it works and watched how illegal immigration ruined a good paying trade, if you cut the supply of illegal cheap labor things will slowly start coming around again.

saying white people are to blame is only a small part of why our jobs and income have taken such a financial hit, when you're home is infested with rats do you burn down the house or get rid of the rats ?

I said white people because I'm highlighting that race is a factor in the anti-immigrant fervor. Something tells me that if Mexicans all looked like us white folks the dialogue would be different. Maybe I'm talking crazy.
  • Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/corporate-profits

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/wage-growth

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

tbergs said:

Miss us yet?

I've been rocking the shit out of RATM lately. Today I rediscovered Megalomaniac by Incubus. That song still resonates with me. Not a big fan of that band but I love that song.
    speaking of megalomaniac... give this one a listen. black sabbath's - megalomania.

https://youtu.be/4WrTZweHXTI
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Well, GF, you'll be comforted and relieved to know that Trump's Labor Secretary nominee feels your pain and takes your concerns seriously.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/andrew-puzder-labor-department-trump-undocumented-worker/index.html

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Brilliantati©
  • Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

I said white people because I'm highlighting that race is a factor in the anti-immigrant fervor. Something tells me that if Mexicans all looked like us white folks the dialogue would be different. Maybe I'm talking crazy.
    no, I don't believe so, skin color is not the issue, the issue is the erosion of American jobs and wages due to illegal immigration, funny thing you brought that up, a friend of mine who was Swiss and the bass player for Krokus told me that they had the same problem with the Italians and he started laughing and said " bloody hell ! but they taught me how to speak Italian "

• Options

benjs said:

rgambs said:

C-YA Obama !

thank you.

Well, GF, you'll be comforted and relieved to know that Trump's Labor Secretary nominee feels your pain and takes your concerns seriously.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/andrew-puzder-labor-department-trump-undocumented-worker/index.html

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CNN......really ? and he should be fired.