Options

ISO:1995 Zebra Poster

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
edited November 2016 in Lost Dogs
As many of you know, I'm a massive fan of the 1995 Vitalogy Tour. And one item as eluded my collection over all of these years. I'm really wanting the 1995 Asia/Australia zebra poster, but the prices are insane on it. I wouldn't even care if it was a reproduction from the original, as long as it's the same size.
Just wondering if anyone out there has one to trade or reprint for me? Please PM me if you can help. Thanks again!
Post edited by cropdustdair on

Comments

• Options
    CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 278
    edited November 2016
    good luck in your search mate, definitely a white whale given how fragile they are on the glossy stock paper. Was lucky enough to get one (dry mounted). They seem to pop up randomly on Australian local auction sites (gumtree) every few years with their owners not really knowing its rarity.. the 98' & 03' Australian tour prints are proving to be just as elusive. And if you find one it's usually faded, mounted or easily creased.
    Post edited by Coshie on
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • Options
    Thanks Coshie! Yeah I don't know why those posters weren't printed on something more durable than glossy paper. And as crazy as those crowds were, I'm surprised any of them survived in really great condition.
    Like I said, I'd be happy to even have a good color reproduction of it. The hunt begins...
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump....for a great Australian tour ;)
  • Options
    Bump. Anyone in Australia haven even a reprint copy of this poster that I could buy?
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    I have the Zebra (NFS) I'm happy to look into getting a copy done for you - I'll see what options I have around my area....
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    PM sent!
  • Options
    TW42835TW42835 Posts: 4
    I’ve got one I’d sell. I’ve also got all of the 2003 tour except Perth. 
  • Options
    Cool! PM me with info and some pics if possible. Thanks!