Options

Tracking from 10c to Canada

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431
edited November 2016 in The Porch
I just received a tracking number from mail innovations (to Canada) from my vault purchase today, don't know if it's cause of it being a vault with the high shipping costs, or if it's the new way going forward.

Digging it though.
"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."

Comments

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    scurtis said:

I just received a tracking number from mail innovations (to Canada) from my vault purchase today, don't know if it's cause of it being a vault with the high shipping costs, or if it's the new way going forward.

Digging it though.

You wont be diggin it when you see it travel across the US and back twice before it arrives sometime next spring lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431
    Horse2345 said:

scurtis said:

Digging it though.

You wont be diggin it when you see it travel across the US and back twice before it arrives sometime next spring lol
    Haha, double edged sword I guess.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."