Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

Reviews? He is arguably the most powerful man on the planet and he is worried about reviews of his (quite terrible) speech?
    What an absolute psychopathic narcissist.

I'll give President Trump the benefit of the doubt but for the life of me I can't understand why he was or is soooooo worried about crowd size. So what, the former President had more or he had more I couldn't care less, yet again he appears to be a man obsessed with size. I hope the next 100 days will be of more concern for the country rather than this trivial point of view about how many were there to see his inauguration. This to seems already to be a President that will be too easily distracted by trivial matters.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,756

Spicer press briefing was all about crowd sizes and inaccurate news reporting this is what this administration is worried about ! lol Bafoon is so insecure lol man .

That was fucking embarrassing.
    Clearly you both, and others that ignore my posts did not look and interact w/ this photo. http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
    So who is right?
    There is something going on. Click on it and rotate the photo to the monument, it clearly shows a solid crowd.
    Wake up people.
    I saw that. obstructed view on the back shots towards the monument. I couldnt get a good sense of how many were toward the back. The overhead view being shared may or may not reflect more accurately crowd size at the time this link you shared represents.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,237
    #FreeMelania

All couples fight, but this is just painful to watch. Absolutely no emotional connection between these two.

http://jezebel.com/melania-hates-donald-a-theory-1791428158
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

#FreeMelania

All couples fight, but this is just painful to watch. Absolutely no emotional connection between these two.

http://jezebel.com/melania-hates-donald-a-theory-1791428158

I happened to catch that first dance and the first thought that came to my mind was the President appears to be dancing with a doll NOT his wife. I have give him credit though he did hold her hand at the inauguration yesterday. I can understand why she prefers staying in NYC caring for her very tall son, giving attention to what is MORE important to Melanie.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Spicer press briefing was all about crowd sizes and inaccurate news reporting this is what this administration is worried about ! lol Bafoon is so insecure lol man .

Clearly you both, and others that ignore my posts did not look and interact w/ this photo. http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
    So who is right?
    There is something going on. Click on it and rotate the photo to the monument, it clearly shows a solid crowd.
    Wake up people.
    That photo only shows the first few hundred yards of crowd at most, the vasy majority of the crowd space is not visible.
    Go to sleep.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2017
    ^^^
    When I rotate the photo and zoom in I see a solid crowd right up to that white building before the monument.
    Not sure what space you are referring to that is not represented.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

^^^
    When I rotate the photo and zoom in I see a solid crowd right up to that white building before the monument.
    Not sure what space you are referring to that is not represented.

How far is that white building from the monument?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ^^^
    Isn't the monument behind the hill?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294

^^^
    Isn't the monument behind the hill?

lol still hung up on crowd size ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    These marches of protests around the WORLD has to be unprecedented the very day after a new President has been sworn in. The fiasco at the CIA certainly doesn't help his appearance in the intelligence community. Time and place for everything Mr President.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

• Options
    I hope that the corporate interests in the Democratic party get hit hard. These are the people that need to feel the impact of such a f**king ridiculous event.

I'm repulsed when I look at video and images of that f**king loser shake hands with Obama as he assumes presidential power. This is a f**king joke of epic proportions.

The humour is gone for me.

(I'd prepared a classic slack jawed yokel post to, once again, mock Trump supporters for being simple, ignorant fools... but I deleted- it's not worth it any more)
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

I hope that the corporate interests in the Democratic party get hit hard. These are the people that need to feel the impact of such a f**king ridiculous event.

I'm repulsed when I look at video and images of that f**king loser shake hands with Obama as he assumes presidential power. This is a f**king joke of epic proportions.

(I'd prepared a classic slack jawed yokel post to, once again, mock Trump supporters for being simple, ignorant fools... but I deleted- it's not worth it any more)

If you organized a march it might make you feel better about your current situation.
  • Options
    Free said:
    President Trump has given a voice to the stars on the wall.
    All of which have been unheard of until now.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,481
    The new administration is focused on very important matters.

Welcome to our new autocracy.
  • Options

If you organized a march it might make you feel better about your current situation.
    If you had a friend you might feel better about your's too.
  • Options
    ^^^
    cmon tb,
    You are saying you used to laugh and now you're not anymore.
    Pick one and stop waffling.
    There are no friends in politics.
  • Options

Free said:
    What a croc, and piece, of shit.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

"Trust me, I'm like a smart person."
  • Options

Free said:
    What a croc, and piece, of shit.
    Explain.
    Not in form of a song please.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Free said:

"Trust me, I'm like a smart person."
    what the fuck
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I say we keep posting here and let the new thread fall off into the abyss.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,237

I'm sure JC and PJfan can keep that thread alive like pizzagate but eventually it will fail.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options

^^^
    cmon tb,
    You are saying you used to laugh and now you're not anymore.
    Pick one and stop waffling.
    There are no friends in politics.

Huh?
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    tbergs said:

I'm sure JC and PJfan can keep that thread alive like pizzagate but eventually it will fail.
    That's a good point. Has anyone seen JC since the inauguration? I figured he'd been all over this place.
  • Options

tbergs said:

That's a good point. Has anyone seen JC since the inauguration? I figured he'd been all over this place.
    As much as I like banter don't ever associate me with JC.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542

So who is right?
    Wake up people.
    I don't normally respond to trolls but in this case it's necessary.
    The issue here isn't the actual or false attendance numbers. The issue is that he is supposed to be The President of the United States and worrying about and dealing with important issues that effect us all.
    Not how many were there or weren't there
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Free said:
    Are you a paid troll? On the Putin payroll?
This discussion has been closed.