Options

President Elect Trump

Suck it up. It is pathetic. Maybe because I'm that akward 33 year old that's always been conservative, but I'm not a huge trump supporter, but he is the president elect. Like it or not, the next four years will be our success, or our failure. Grow up, this is how the United States of America's government is set up. Seriously, don't protest now because your race horse lost. be an angry key board warrior, do yo thang as the cool kids say. But this is how our demacracy works, accept it. This isn't the first time a democrat lost the presidency to a republican. It might be in some of you melinials that still wave and wear a Che' flag or shirt. But it'll be alright.

Comments

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    Why you bringing Che into it? The man-child is about 1/1000 of the man Che was.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    ^^i'd say people are protesting because ESP is a sick fuck. has nothing to do with winning or losing.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    eddiec said:

Che was a commie.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.
    Joe? That you?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    What I say people never stop protesting ! Just because he is the PE does not mean people don't have the right to protest his presidency !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.
    https://youtu.be/kxuBhemD3nk
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.
    Hahaha you are definitely a comedian. You should have a podcast where you just go full Alex Jones for as long as you can. Maybe give it a Tommy Chong feel...

Government is a disease, man.
    I don't need rulers, I rule myself, man.
    Statists are a drag, man.
    Che was a commie, maaannnn...
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Don't mean to split hairs. Well, yes, actually I do. But he's not actually President-Elect until January 6th, when Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes. Just sayin'
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819

Suck it up. It is pathetic. Maybe because I'm that akward 33 year old that's always been conservative, but I'm not a huge trump supporter, but he is the president elect. Like it or not, the next four years will be our success, or our failure. Grow up, this is how the United States of America's government is set up. Seriously, don't protest now because your race horse lost. be an angry key board warrior, do yo thang as the cool kids say. But this is how our demacracy works, accept it. This isn't the first time a democrat lost the presidency to a republican. It might be in some of you melinials that still wave and wear a Che' flag or shirt. But it'll be alright.

coming from a millenial who obviously missed their nap.

the USA is also set up for people to be allowed to protest peacefully, so maybe others need to suck it up and let people do as they wish in "the land of the free"?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited November 2016

I can't wait for the orange unit to 'do his thang' at some press conference followed by a swift dab. Then all the supporters will yell "yee haw git 'er dun' and shoot their pistols in the air.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    I was just thinking this place needed another Trump thread.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

I can't wait for the orange unit to 'do his thang' at some press conference followed by a swift dab. Then all the supporters will yell "yee haw git 'er dun' and shoot their pistols in the air.
    I remember when I was called scared and using fear because I want to carry a firearm for defensive purposes.

Those same people, many on this forum, are now saying that internment camps are coming for anyone that isn't a straight white male.

So are FEMA camps real or not? Make up your minds.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    unsung said:

I remember when I was called scared and using fear because I want to carry a firearm for defensive purposes.

Those same people, many on this forum, are now saying that internment camps are coming for anyone that isn't a straight white male.

Many people on this forum are saying that?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

He doesn't bother me in the least I wish him and his administration well. However, sadly with his attitude, ego and thin skin I foresee him fucking up this great presidential win. Besides when he's here on Palm Beach island he ties up traffic for me when I have to go to work two miles from his compound. This morning I got through smoothly on my ocean bike.....he must not be in town anymore. Far less security on the ocean, intracoastal and the Southern Blvd bridge.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

unsung said:

You look new.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

You look new.
    Is there an answer in there somewhere?
  • Options
    It has been discussed many times.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Please point me in the direction of the "many" people on here saying internment camps are coming for non-whites. I feel like that is a gross exaggeration.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

What I say people never stop protesting ! Just because he is the PE does not mean people don't have the right to protest his presidency !

but no one had the right to protest Obama without being a racist
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    Reince Preibus said they would not rule out registry for Muslim
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    unsung said:

I think you might be confused. I probably said you carry a gun out of fear, since it actually makes you and others less safe. I don't recall any internment camp discussion.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819
    pjalive21 said:

and what were the reasons behind those protests?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    pjalive21 said:

You seriously believe that all those who may have protested PE Obama in 2008, were considered to be racist? If so from that I would be possibly considered to be a racist since I didn't vote for him in 2008.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    pjalive21 said:

This is such a huge myth that people on the right keep whining about.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    pjalive21 said:

I'm sorry if someone tried to suppress your right to protest Obama's policy by claiming racism, but I find it impossible to believe that was the case from all Obama supporters on all protests.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

I was just thinking this place needed another Trump thread.

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

This is such a huge myth that people on the right keep whining about.
    It's the new American way. Make ridiculous claims with no legitimate proof and they become facts. It can even get you elected to the highest office in the land!
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Trump says that flag burning could result in loss of citizenship!
  • Options
    That's what happens when a King is created.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    edited November 2016
    Republicans say take Trump seriously but not literally. Democrats say don't be distracted by his tweets. Trump, meanwhile, says freedom of speech should be punishable by prison and revoking (!?!) one's citizenship.

He should be taken literally and this is not just some minor distraction. This is the President-elect openly advocating fascism.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.