13»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Oh, the drama.

*and a bit of comedy too!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817

As far as cities go, San Jose is going to beat Winnipeg in almost any measure.

Sorry, HFD.

I must have missed something here.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,695
    Free said:

JimmyV said:

Free said:

unsung said:

There is a lot of whining out there.

I'm not talking "out there", I'm talking about at home. Families. Refusing defeat, refusing to let go, refusing to get along. Families breaking apart.
    We tried to enact a no politics rule at Thanksgiving dinner. It lasted until about dessert. I found it enlightening and we kept it civil. But...had there been another bottle of wine opened it may have gone south quickly.
    Kudos. My ex-BIL had to break it to his sons he didn't vote Hillary. MAJOR disappointment coming from his family. What I want to know is why his vote is anyone else's business. It isn't. Get over the "disappointment", I say.
    wait, how long til you or have you even gotten over Bernie not getting the nod?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    As far as my family and the election feelings were very strong on the results. Even though they were disappointed they took the result that PE Trump will be our next president they take it in stride. No big deal really they just look at the big picture that politically things couldn't be more perfect for what Republican's want to do. Far better than how things were in 2008 so if PE Trump screws this up he has no one blame but the man in the mirror.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)