Options

Where will the band's 1000th show take place?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cc294283cc294283 chicago Posts: 13
    According to a app I down loaded to my iPhone "PJStatTracker" wrigley night 1 was 1k show.
    chicago stadium 3/94, regal theater 3/94, milwaukee 14 greenville 16 wrigley 1$2 16
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    It will only have significance if the band members know it is #1000 and even they they probably don't even know what the criteria should be.

If it is a planned event... something crazy like hot air balloon over top of a million people at Discovery Park.
  • Options
    Reopen the Off Ramp and play the exact set list from the first show. The 1000 already happened but for the purposes of this thread this is what the boys should do.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Reopen the Off Ramp and play the exact set list from the first show. The 1000 already happened but for the purposes of this thread this is what the boys should do.

The Off Ramp is still open. It is called El Corazon. Maybe they could put up temporary Off Ramp signage and play there. That would be fun!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

The Off Ramp is still open. It is called El Corazon. Maybe they could put up temporary Off Ramp signage and play there. That would be fun!
    That's what I meant...reopen was a bad choice of words. I'm sure if you paid them enough they would do it

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Charleston, WV...First show in the state..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,141
    joseph33 said:

Curious as to where you think the band will play their 1000 show. My guess is Red Rocks.

Red Rocks would be awesome, but its a fairly small venue. I would guess somewhere bigger. Maybe the gorge?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,141
    BS44325 said:
    That thread was about performances as people have been arguing about shows vs. performances. Performances as a metric is much more inclusive.
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    This website says 968 shows played ..I'll go with that
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options

I don't normally like negative comments on here but that's just to funny

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

This website says 968 shows played ..I'll go with that

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Zod said:

BS44325 said:
    That thread was about performances as people have been arguing about shows vs. performances. Performances as a metric is much more inclusive.
    Either way it has happened. This was discussed in the thread. The Pearl Jam app is not up to date. Read through the thread for the break down.