ISO: TOTD Guitar Picks

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
ISO: TOTD Guitar Picks
Anyone catch any during the shows and get doubles or just don't collect guitar picks?
Lots to trade and/or $
Looking for me and my PJ pick buddies
Thanks!
EV

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Is there any breakdown of the black TOTD logo picks with the symbols on the back and which symbols belong to which member? With six symbols down the sleeve of the L/S black TOTD shirt, are there also that many corresponding picks? I see that Mike also has the white and black "Lead Guitar" picks.
    I got one of Stone's black TOTD picks with the heart on the back after the show Sunday night. Not looking to trade/sell, just curious about the symbols.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    kasedoug said:

Is there any breakdown of the black TOTD logo picks with the symbols on the back and which symbols belong to which member? With six symbols down the sleeve of the L/S black TOTD shirt, are there also that many corresponding picks? I see that Mike also has the white and black "Lead Guitar" picks.
    I got one of Stone's black TOTD picks with the heart on the back after the show Sunday night. Not looking to trade/sell, just curious about the symbols.

Congrats! It appears there are 6 shape picks for stone and Jeff and then Mike has 10 lead guitar picks
    anyone catch any and aren't pick peeps? $ and merch to trade
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664

got you covered Dude
    pdalowsky said:

got you covered Dude
    how do i post 3 crooked hearts to show my love for your response? LOL
  • stevedsteved Posts: 651
    edited November 2016
    Mike has 16 unique guitar picks for this tour..

6 with the TOTD logo in Black on one side.. The flower, snake, arrow, heart, cross, and star..

These above logos were featured on his Marshall speaker.

He then has 5 different picks in each of the black and white colors that have the Mike McCready Lead Guitar on the back..
    The heart in Red
    The star in Orange
    The flower in yellow
    The cross in green
    The horizontal arrow in yellow
    kasedoug said:

Post edited by steved on
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

steved said:

6 with the TOTD logo in Black on one side.. The flower, snake, arrow, heart, cross, and star..

He then has 5 different picks in each of the black and white colors that have the Mike McCready Lead Guitar on the back..
    The heart in Red
    The star in Orange
    The flower in yellow
    The cross in green

kasedoug said:

the only detail to note is the green cross referred to on Mike is yellow on the black one, and green on the white one
  • stevedsteved Posts: 651
    edited November 2016
    pdalowsky said:

steved said:

The heart in Red
    The star in Orange
    The flower in yellow
    The cross in green

kasedoug said:

the only detail to note is the green cross referred to on Mike is yellow on the black one, and green on the white one
    The cross is green on both the white and Black.. If there is a Black yellow cross please let me know! I would be interested in tracking one down!!!
    Post edited by steved on
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

I'm pretty sure the one I have seen looks yellow unless its the light in the photo?
    ping me your email dude and I'll send you the photo so you can check it out
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    holy, that's more picks than shows. I'm convinced they do that just to mess with the pick collectors lol
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• LanaJayLanaJay Posts: 524
    The picks are amazing!
    I actually have a few extra TOTD picks if anyone has interest
  • KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125

I actually have a few extra TOTD picks if anyone has interest

How much?
  • DT6012DT6012 Posts: 201
    I have TOTD McCready picks in black: snake, cross & starfish and white flower picks.  Also caught EV pick (ED/23) from Murphy’s rooftop session at Wrigley. Plus EV Evel Kneivel pick from Portland 2011. Do you know the individual value of these picks or where to find out? Thanks in advance for any help.